NYT blatantly anti semitic

Anti-Semitic New York Times Runs ANOTHER Cartoon Attacking Netanyahu

Funny how it is OK to draw cartoons of Jews that mock them but not of other cultures. Certainly not Islam. Yet, Jews continue to vote Democrat. If they continue to do so they are simply traitors.
You didn’t know this 20 years ago?

Actually, several hundred years ago.

Bruno Bauer wrote a very good book on them in 1843, titled "The Jewish Question"

To which Karl Marx (moron extraordinaire) replied with "On the Jewish Question"

I'd probably skip Bauer's book and go right to Marx' essay. communists are VERY tedious writers. Trust me, I know wherefore I speak.

You won't. And I don't blame you.

So here's a snippet. It tells you what you need to know --

Karl Marx ~

Let us consider the actual, worldly Jew – not the Sabbath Jew, as Bauer does, but the everyday Jew. Let us not look for the secret of the Jew in his religion, but let us look for the secret of his religion in the real Jew. What is the secular basis of Judaism? Practical need, self-interest. What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money. [...] The Jew has emancipated himself in a Jewish manner, not only because he has acquired financial power, but also because, through him and also apart from him, money has become a world power and the practical Jewish spirit has become the practical spirit of the Christian nations. The Jews have emancipated themselves insofar as the Christians have become Jews. [...] In the final analysis, the emancipation of the Jews is the emancipation of mankind from Judaism.

dimocraps are scum

It makes no difference what kind of Jew they were. Even converts to another religion. They'd have still gone to the gas chambers during the Third Reich times.

Quite possibly.

But that'snot what I'm getting at.

communists, and dimocrap FILTH, see Jews as the inventors of Capitalism. As greedy, money-grubbing, back-stabbing money grabbers.

When the truth is, Capitalism didn't even exist until the mid-nineteenth Century. communism and Capitalism emerged at almost exactly the same time.

Hatred toward Jews came from Europe when Jews weren't allowed to occupy many jobs or many professions. Very few. They even told Jews what names they could adopt. It was hard being a Jew in those days. Still is in some regards.

The Ruling Elite (the Church, the Royals etc) saw the need for money lending but didn't want Christians delving into what they saw as an evil enterprise. They got Jews to do it.

They also used Jews as Tax Collectors. That way, the 'Lord' Duke or Count or whoever didn't get as much hatred as the Tax Collecting Jew did.

Ever heard the expression "Jew him down"? Of course you have.

Back in the day, the Ruling Elite didn't bother with learning Math or fractions. The Big 'Houses' had Jews they kept around to run their money for them because, frankly, the Royals were too stupid. The Royals were so stupid, they didn't have a clue. Didn't bathe a whole lot either. another topic

So if a neighbor wanted to sell some cattle, land or whatever to his Royal Butthole buddy, he had no clue what was a fair price. Had no clue how to calculate interest and could barely add past 40.

So he'd send his Jew out to bargain. Ergo, "Jew him down"

Anyway, superstitions die hard. As does stupidity.

dimocraps are scum

So, the Jewish owned New York Times is now of anti-Semitic scum?
LOL!

Capitalism is a Scottish invention from Adam Smith.
Communism is a Jewish invention from Karl Marx.

Funny how it is OK to draw cartoons of Jews that mock them but not of other cultures. Certainly not Islam. Yet, Jews continue to vote Democrat. If they continue to do so they are simply traitors.

Bruno Bauer wrote a very good book on them in 1843, titled "The Jewish Question"

I'd probably skip Bauer's book and go right to Marx' essay. communists are VERY tedious writers. Trust me, I know wherefore I speak.

Karl Marx ~

Let us consider the actual, worldly Jew – not the Sabbath Jew, as Bauer does, but the everyday Jew. Let us not look for the secret of the Jew in his religion, but let us look for the secret of his religion in the real Jew. What is the secular basis of Judaism? Practical need, self-interest. What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money. [...] The Jew has emancipated himself in a Jewish manner, not only because he has acquired financial power, but also because, through him and also apart from him, money has become a world power and the practical Jewish spirit has become the practical spirit of the Christian nations. The Jews have emancipated themselves insofar as the Christians have become Jews. [...] In the final analysis, the emancipation of the Jews is the emancipation of mankind from Judaism.

dimocraps are scum

It makes no difference what kind of Jew they were. Even converts to another religion. They'd have still gone to the gas chambers during the Third Reich times.

Quite possibly.

communists, and dimocrap FILTH, see Jews as the inventors of Capitalism. As greedy, money-grubbing, back-stabbing money grabbers.

When the truth is, Capitalism didn't even exist until the mid-nineteenth Century. communism and Capitalism emerged at almost exactly the same time.

Hatred toward Jews came from Europe when Jews weren't allowed to occupy many jobs or many professions. Very few. They even told Jews what names they could adopt. It was hard being a Jew in those days. Still is in some regards.

The Ruling Elite (the Church, the Royals etc) saw the need for money lending but didn't want Christians delving into what they saw as an evil enterprise. They got Jews to do it.

They also used Jews as Tax Collectors. That way, the 'Lord' Duke or Count or whoever didn't get as much hatred as the Tax Collecting Jew did.

Back in the day, the Ruling Elite didn't bother with learning Math or fractions. The Big 'Houses' had Jews they kept around to run their money for them because, frankly, the Royals were too stupid. The Royals were so stupid, they didn't have a clue. Didn't bathe a whole lot either. another topic

So if a neighbor wanted to sell some cattle, land or whatever to his Royal Butthole buddy, he had no clue what was a fair price. Had no clue how to calculate interest and could barely add past 40.

dimocraps are scum

LOL!

Who invented the Roman Catholic Church’s Totalitarianism?

Karl Marx ~

dimocraps are scum

Ochs Sulzbergers are the Jewish owners of the New York Times.
Karl Marx was the ethnic Jew founder of Marxism.

FAIL!

Karl Marx ~

dimocraps are scum

Quite possibly.

dimocraps are scum

LOL!

Totalitarianism was in all cultures until pretty recent.

Besides, Israel behaves in many ways in a totalitarian matter towards Palestinians.

LOL!

You might want to read Karl Marx essay 'On The Jewish Question'

And, the Sulzbergers lost any religious identity they may have had decades ago.

And Karl Marx was a Jew. As was a great deal of the first communist (WTF was it called again??) cabinet in communist Russia.

What's your point??

Karl Marx ~

dimocraps are scum

FAIL!
Define Marxism without lying.

Karl Marx ~

dimocraps are scum

Quite possibly.

dimocraps are scum

LOL!

Totalitarianism was in all cultures until pretty recent.

Besides, Israel behaves in many ways in a totalitarian matter towards Palestinians.

What happened to the NYT?

You must be in your element, talking to yourself again.

LOL!

And Karl Marx was a Jew. As was a great deal of the first communist (WTF was it called again??) cabinet in communist Russia.

What's your point??

My point?
My point is that Jews dominate Liberalism, and many Neocons claiming to detest Liberalism, kiss their Jewish Liberal feet, none the less.

LOL!

What's your point??

My point?
My point is that Jews dominate Liberalism, and many Neocons claiming to detest Liberalism, kiss their Jewish Liberal feet, none the less.
Which is how your father had at least one job and didn’t starve to death as a young man.

Karl Marx ~

dimocraps are scum

FAIL!

The means, and control of the production, and property of the people.

But, that's besides the point, How is it anti-Semitism if NYT is owned by Jewish Ochs Sulzberger?

Karl Marx ~

dimocraps are scum

FAIL!

But, that's besides the point, How is it anti-Semitism if NYT is owned by Jewish Ochs Sulzberger?
Explain Marx’s Theory of Economics without making as ass of yourself,

Karl Marx ~

dimocraps are scum

FAIL!

I know you always go off topic, because you never seemed to get banned for it.
But, this is not the topic on hand.

Please do explain how a Jewish owned firm the NYT is being oh so anti-Semitic?

LOL!

What's your point??

My point?

So what are you going to do about such terrible injustices? :321:

Karl Marx ~

dimocraps are scum

FAIL!

You mentioned Marx.
Now explain his theory without making an ass of yourself.

LOL!

What's your point??

My point?

So what are you going to do about such terrible injustices? :321:
You darn feeted Jew...How dare you be a biped liberal...

FAIL!

You mentioned Marx.
Now explain his theory without making an ass of yourself.

How can he do that? He's already an ass.

Forum List

Back