NYT: Clintons Failed to Disclose $2.35M Donation from Russian-Owned Uranium Corp

I love the smell of pay-to-play in the morning.

At the heart of the tale are several men, leaders of the Canadian mining industry, who have been major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

NYT: Clintons Failed to Disclose $2.35M Donation from Russian-Owned Uranium Corp - Breitbart
For one thing, it's not even clear that it's true. Also, the Clinton Foundation is a charity, so if they did send money, it was probably tax deductible. And, since the Clinton's put all of their tax returns on line, if it's there, prove it.

At the heart of the tale are several men, leaders of the Canadian mining industry, who have been major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

NYT: Clintons Failed to Disclose $2.35M Donation from Russian-Owned Uranium Corp - Breitbart
For one thing, it's not even clear that it's true. Also, the Clinton Foundation is a charity, so if they did send money, it was probably tax deductible. And, since the Clinton's put all of their tax returns on line, if it's there, prove it.
Sure they do.

They would never....ever lie.

breitbart? :cuckoo:

As I reel in another knee-jerk sap. :lmao:

Trophy-Fishing.JPG

Trophy-Fishing.JPG

Should someone explain this to Jillian? About the ORIGINAL source of the link she didn't read? Or just keep it between folks who actually READ the thread?

I think this is playing into the inevitable disclosures of pay per play in those emails that Assange says he has.

Trophy-Fishing.JPG

Should someone explain this to Jillian? About the ORIGINAL source of the link she didn't read? Or just keep it between folks who actually READ the thread?

I think this is playing into the inevitable disclosures of pay per play in those emails that Assange says he has.

you don't need to explain anything to me. i'm smart enough not to read breitbart.

or do we need to explain to you that breitbart only deals in lies, half truths and distortions?

Trophy-Fishing.JPG

you don't need to explain anything to me. i'm smart enough not to read breitbart.

or do we need to explain to you that breitbart only deals in lies, half truths and distortions?

I suggest you click on that Breitbart link or at LEAST carefully read the link itself -- before you end up as dinner.
:biggrin:

Well, "NYT" is only in the thread title.

Call it an intellectual curiosity test. Some pass, some don't. :2up:

Trophy-Fishing.JPG

Jillian claims to be a lawyer and doesn't even catch a detail like that!

or do we need to explain to you that breitbart only deals in lies, half truths and distortions

Especially when those lies, half truths, and distortions are originally published in the New York Times, amiright? :lmao:

Turbo Tax error!

Yes, what a shock.

I must however extend credit and gratitude to the NY Times exposing this back in April of 2015. Not expected all that often they would uncover sleaze on the left side of the aisle. Perhaps they were hoping to oust Hillary back then hoping for some democrat far more appealing?

Forum List

Back