basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Former NYT Executive Editor Keeps Barack Obama Therapy Doll In Her Purse

this is bizzarely sad!

DX7V22TVQAEIu7r.jpg

NYT Editor Jill Abramson keeps Barack Obama doll in her purse for "comfort"

Does it vibrate?

This might be too 'smart' for you but I'll just leave it at, JILL ABRAMSON is very 'droll'. Notoriously so.
droll
drōl/
adjective
  1. 1.
    curious or unusual in a way that provokes dry amusement.
    "his unique brand of droll self-mockery"
    synonyms: funny, humorous, amusing, comic, comical, mirthful, hilarious; More
noun
archaic

(Sorry, for those I paint with a really broad brush--not everyone is--but this is a REALLY dumb aggregation of posters. Bullshit posts with an over representation of wingers and their multitude of bullshit sources that smarter boards quit using after we IDENTIFIED fake news. Maybe I just came in at peak partisan period. I'll see how I feel in a month).

e95d8a412a73f34fedfe9a0d6d2a057f.jpg

The doll right wingers give at Christmas:

Daddy says I'm the best kisser in the country.

Isn't that what Trump said?

what an idiot^^^^^^^ Dolls you still play with dolls? come on where is the Russian collusion story? BUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

Apparently Stormy said he told her she reminded him of his daughter, just after he banged her. Stormy, not his daughter. At least I hope not.
Apparently? hey dummy that story was denied by Stormy last month...She said Trump never mentioned his daughter in her presence....lie about one thing and lie about all....

Former NY Times Editor Jill Abramson Keeps Obama Doll in Her Purse for Comfort

Jill-Abramson-868x607.png

Look at her and tell me you're surprised. Another butthurt Leftists who can't get over the truth that her broken idol(ess) lost.

Apparently Stormy said he told her she reminded him of his daughter, just after he banged her. Stormy, not his daughter. At least I hope not.
Apparently? hey dummy that story was denied by Stormy last month...She said Trump never mentioned his daughter in her presence....lie about one thing and lie about all....
Yea, on some written document that had a signature on it not her own.
Do catch up.

Well then, let's let her talk and see what she says. Right?
I think that's an excellent idea.

Forum List

Back