NYT is attacking lying author of new book

How is Wolff a liar?
You know it’s your history to attack anyone who tells the truth about this criminal president.

Wolff: My credability is being attacked by someone who has less credability than any man on earth.
Indeed Michael.

How is Wolff a liar?
You know it’s your history to attack anyone who tells the truth about this criminal president.

Wolff: My credability is being attacked by someone who has less credability than any man on earth.
Indeed Michael.

Because he is a liar! He lies about every damn book he has written but because it makes the publishers money they keep printing them! Never underestimate the amount of retards willing to spend money on something that's literally a book of lies
New York Times' Maggie Haberman on Michael Wolff book: 'He gets basic details wrong'

LMAO! When leftist rags like the NYT attack you,you mine as well just go away and admit you lied! Such a pathetic looking weasel.
If it’s the NYT saying this why are you using a far right source?
You idiots are a hoot.
ROFLMAO so since its not Mother Jones,NYT,CNN etc its a far right source...ROFLMAO!

Ivanka maintained a relationship with her father that was in no way conventional. She was a helper not just in his business dealings, but in his marital realignments. If it wasn’t pure opportunism, it was certainly transactional. For Ivanka, it was all business — building the Trump brand, the presidential campaign, and now the White House. She treated her father with a degree of detachment, even irony, going so far as to make fun of his comb-over to others. She often described the mechanics behind it to friends: an absolutely clean pate — a contained island after scalp-reduction surgery — surrounded by a furry circle of hair around the sides and front, from which all ends are drawn up to meet in the center and then swept back and secured by a stiffening spray. The color, she would point out to comical effect, was from a product called Just for Men — the longer it was left on, the darker it got. Impatience resulted in Trump’s orange-blond hair color.

Donald Trump Didn’t Want to Win – and Neither Did His Campaign

I believe he wrote in the Book Trump didn’t know who John Boehner was that was debunked very fast. If Wolff lied about or got that wrong it makes you wonder what else he got wrong or lied about.

Forum List

Back