NYT: Kushner got loans from companies after White House Meetings

Actually that would be WAY beyond Muellers job.

Not if you read his letter of appointment.

The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confirmed by then-FBI Director James B. Comey in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017

(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

(i) and (ii) are pretty banal. However, (iii) is interesting because it is also mentioned later in the document. Reading the relevant section of the CFR:

www.law.cornell.edu/…

(c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.

§ 600.6 Powers and authority.

Subject to the limitations in the following paragraphs, the Special Counsel shall exercise, within the scope of his or her jurisdiction, the full power and independent authority to exercise all investigative and prosecutorial functions of any United States Attorney. Except as provided in this part, the Special Counsel shall determine whether and to what extent to inform or consult with the Attorney General or others within the Department about the conduct of his or her duties and responsibilities.

Yeah that old innocent until proven guilty is such a 1700's thing, right?
At the least, guilty of the appearance and possibility of impropriety that should be avoided by divestment. Might I have a personal opinion on his guilt of more? Of course... I'm a "faggot" for that? Dude, you sound like a goddamn moron. Don't be such a thin-skinned little sissy. It's a discussion.

Last edited:
We have to import uranium, why would we sell what we have?
"We have"? Uh.... wha? Since when is the uranium mining business nationalized in the United states? What in the world are you talking about????

When it required federal approval for the sale. You know there is a federal law against exporting uranium from the US, right? Uranium Ones has already violated that one.

no,they haven't

good try, though

After the Obama administration approved the sale of a Canadian mining company with significant U.S. uranium reserves to a firm owned by Russia’s government, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission assured Congress and the public the new owners couldn’t export any raw nuclear fuel from America’s shores.

“No uranium produced at either facility may be exported,” the NRC declared in a November 2010 press release that announced that ARMZ, a subsidiary of the Russian state-owned Rosatom, had been approved to take ownership of the Uranium One mining firm and its American assets.

A year later, the nuclear regulator repeated the assurance in a letter to Sen. John Barrasso, a Wyoming Republican in whose state Uranium One operated mines.
<<snip>>

Yet NRC memos reviewed by The Hill show that it did approve the shipment of yellowcake uranium — the raw material used to make nuclear fuel and weapons — from the Russian-owned mines in the United States to Canada in 2012 through a third party. Later, the Obama administration approved some of that uranium going all the way to Europe, government documents show.

Uranium One deal led to some exports to Europe, memos show

Yet NRC memos reviewed by The Hill show that it did approve the shipment of yellowcake uranium — the raw material used to make nuclear fuel and weapons — from the Russian-owned mines in the United States to Canada in 2012 through a third party. Later, the Obama administration approved some of that uranium going all the way to Europe, government documents show.

do you know what violate means, slick?

Yeah, the NRC said it wouldn't happen to get the deal approved, they lied. Typical maobama administration deceit. The shit was shipped to Europe and who knows from there.

Actually that would be WAY beyond Muellers job.

Not if you read his letter of appointment.

The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confirmed by then-FBI Director James B. Comey in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017

(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

(i) and (ii) are pretty banal. However, (iii) is interesting because it is also mentioned later in the document. Reading the relevant section of the CFR:

www.law.cornell.edu/…

(c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.

§ 600.6 Powers and authority.

Subject to the limitations in the following paragraphs, the Special Counsel shall exercise, within the scope of his or her jurisdiction, the full power and independent authority to exercise all investigative and prosecutorial functions of any United States Attorney. Except as provided in this part, the Special Counsel shall determine whether and to what extent to inform or consult with the Attorney General or others within the Department about the conduct of his or her duties and responsibilities.

Do you not understand that Muellers mandate dealt with pre-election Russian meddling. If Rosenstein allows him to go that far afield they both should be fired.

And? Is it a crime to get a loan from either bank?

Hint: no, it’s not.

The Kushner company is in deep shit. They have balloon loan payments coming up, they don't have the money to pay back.

Their only way out is to get somebody to loan them more money. So Kushner needed to convince a bank to loan him money because he couldn't afford to pay back the other bank without it.

That's like getting another credit card, so you can pay off your american express bill.

haha... freaking Jared... he really is the worst of them, so far.

"Did i put "zero foreign contacts:" on my security papers? Oops, I meant well over 100. Just let me grab my eraser."

yep, nothing to see here, folks...

Comey laid out a case for her guilt, he just didn't have the balls to pursue it.
He very specifically said there was no case. Damn, you people are freaks!

and the whataboutism... it's like a disorder with you people...

Yeah because he pretended there was no intent, setting up the private server to avoid federal records keeping laws is indisputable proof of intent, add in all her lies and intent is a slam dunk. Trey Gowdy walked down a list of 5 false exculpatory statements she made with Comey in congressional testimony, every one goes to intent.

haha... freaking Jared... he really is the worst of them, so far.

"Did i put "zero foreign contacts:" on my security papers? Oops, I meant well over 100. Just let me grab my eraser."

yep, nothing to see here, folks...

Kushner also left off $1 billion in Kushner Companies loans off his financial disclosure forms.

Yeah because he pretended there was no intent, setting up the private server to avoid federal records keeping laws is indisputable proof of intent, add in all her lies and intent is a slam dunk. Trey Gowdy walked down a list of 5 false exculpatory statements she made with Comey in congressional testimony, every one goes to intent.

Ahem....

Trying to derail a thread is against posting rules.

Forum List

Back