NYT Shreds New Book By DeSantis: Like It's ‘Churned Out By ChatGPT'/'“culture war Mad Libs can’t distract from the dull coldness at this book’s core”

Shreds? Like Pelosi did to Trump's State of the Union speech or a Freudian slip?

The future governor grew up in the “blue-collar” town of Dunedin, on Florida’s Gulf Coast.

NYPICHPDPICT000006790975.jpg

As a student at Yale, he played baseball — and worked every odd job he could to pay his way

NYPICHPDPICT000006790955.jpg

While in his second year at Harvard Law School, DeSantis also joined the Navy. President George W Bush gave the commencement speech when DeSantis graduated in 2001

NYPICHPDPICT000006790974.jpg

he's taking on the woke mob, that's the message of the book, and he refuses to attack Trump. you really get why Trump nicknamed him DeSanctimonious if you read it. i'm one hour into the audiobook so far

So the leftist Fake News MSM rag that intentionaly wrote fiction for years and actually won a Pulitzer Prize for doing so is attacking DeSantis?!

:auiqs.jpg:

Sorry, but the NY Times is one of only two or three media sources I will never believe, based on their past history, no matter what they publish. The destruction of their own credibility has, for me, reduced their output, much like CNN, to digital TP / 'fish wrap'.

Nobody is taking your freedom away despite what Ronny Boy is spoon feeding to you. Ok? It's a crock of shit.

Btw, if we're losing our "Freedoms" can you ask Ronny Boy to cite what freedoms he's lost?

His freedom to persecute gays when in the mood

Forum List

Back