NYTimes Exterminates George Bush!

You know exactly what I mean and what the OP reveals, don't you, you liar.

So when the OP said 'NY Times Crops Out George W. Bush from Selma March Photo" they didn't actually mean that the NY Times crops George W. BVush from Selma March photo?

I don't think 'crop' means what you think it means. For example, how do you crop someone out of a photo that they aren't in?

I have to teach you English as well as decorum????

1. Cropping refers to the removal of the outer parts of an image to improve framing, accentuate subject matter or change aspect ratio. Depending on the application, this may be performed on a physical photograph, artwork or film footage, or achieved digitally using image editing software.
  2. Cropping (image) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cropping_(image)
    Wikipedia

Of course, here, it was for political reasons.

In your face!

to improve framing, accentuate subject matter or change aspect ratio.

...so you're accusing the Times of running a photo whose framing had been improved and whose subject matter had been accentuated.

Goddam, it's the end of the world.

So when the OP said 'NY Times Crops Out George W. Bush from Selma March Photo" they didn't actually mean that the NY Times crops George W. BVush from Selma March photo?

I don't think 'crop' means what you think it means. For example, how do you crop someone out of a photo that they aren't in?

1. Cropping refers to the removal of the outer parts of an image to improve framing, accentuate subject matter or change aspect ratio. Depending on the application, this may be performed on a physical photograph, artwork or film footage, or achieved digitally using image editing software.
    Wikipedia

Yup. What's your evidence that the photo that the NY Times used originally had Bush in the frame? Remember, the photo you compare it to.....was a completely different photo from a completely different angle.

The photo looks better without Bush in it

Too bad he marched on the other side of the divider

Wikipedia

Yup. What's your evidence that the photo that the NY Times used originally had Bush in the frame? Remember, the photo you compare it to.....was a completely different photo from a completely different angle.

The pertinent evidence is this thread, which proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are a lying sack of sewage, and a boot-licker for the Left.

All true, isn't it?

The pertinent evidence is this thread, which proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are a lying sack of sewage, and a boot-licker for the Left.

There is no evidence in the thread that the original photo had Bush in frame. As the picture you offer as 'evidence' isn't the original photo. Its a completely different photo from a completely different angle.

You can't change the angle a photo was taken from by cropping it.....you get that, right?

Really?
Even you know that the administration handlers dictate who walks beside the President. They chose Al Sharpton.
As stated by the articles you didn't read, other news outlets show dozens of photos of the two together. NYT is the only one that didn't.

No worries. They can't deny George his place in history leading us into two unnecessary wars.

Folks who didn't think of same as unnecessary:
John Kerry, Bill Clinton, Al Gore, Hillary Clinton, Madeline Albright, Sens. Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, Sandy Berger, Nancy Pelosi, Robt Byrd, Ted Kennedy, Jay Rockefeller, Henry Waxman, Bob Graham.....et al.

Did you notice which party they all belong to?

Did you?

'Cause, I can help if you didn't.

There is no evidence in the thread that the original photo had Bush in frame. As the picture you offer as 'evidence' isn't the original photo. Its a completely different photo from a completely different angle.

You can't change the angle a photo was taken from by cropping it.....you get that, right?

You've been exposed as a liar and a Democrat boot-liker.

Dismissed.

I don't know why anyone would pay for that slimy leftwing rag. they didn't nickname it the NewYakSlimes for no reason

Last edited:

Really?
Even you know that the administration handlers dictate who walks beside the President. They chose Al Sharpton.
As stated by the articles you didn't read, other news outlets show dozens of photos of the two together. NYT is the only one that didn't.

Looks like John Lewis next to the President

Nobody deserves to walk with the President more than John Lewis

Wikipedia

All true, isn't it?

You've been reduced to foul mouthed ranting. As usual.

Another photo from different news outlet...

B_hpL2eU0AAxiSD_jpg-large.jpg

And another.....

usa_obama_bloody_sunday-2.jpg

another...

Barack+Obama+Laura+Bush+Selma+Commemorates+RwNjqnpyH1Xl.jpg

NYT - chose Al Sharpton...and so did Obama's handlers.

Really?

As already noted, Sharpton is behind O'bama, trying desperately to get into the picture (which says more about him than he might want). Walking beside the POTUS are John Lewis and (in the wheelchair, 103 years old) Amelia Boynton Robinson, both of whom were directly and dramatically involved 50 years ago. And then the First Family. George Wallace's daughter was also there although I don't know what she looks like.

Methinks Fox Noise doth whine a bit too much scraping the bottom of the barrel to find fault on a slow news day on what should be a positive event.

Fox Noise does not like positive. Doesn't $ell.

Forum List

Back