Oakland mayor raided by FBI

She must not have been a good commie. Maybe she is a closet Trump supporter.

AP23311276127103-1024x683.jpg

She has big boozies, so that counts for 1 year off of a 10-year sentence...if she keeps her filthy, commie mouth shut. The lesbians in prison would like to get ahold of them.

Fuck them commie dems...big boozies or not!

big nips.jpg

Got too loose with the grift I suspect.....Or said something adverse about the border. ;)

Like Senator Menendez who openly criticized both Øbama and POTATUS over their anti-Israel policies. Indicted under both.

Democrat politicians are always up to illegal shit and being raided by the FBI. This is typical for dems.
Also, the DoJ is politically biased and only prosecutes Republicans.

Being on the right means believing contradictory things.

That isnt our position at all. :cuckoo:

We dont like prosecutions based on political witch hunts, which only happens to republicans.
I’ve heard tons of conservatives claim this.

And when Dems do get prosecuted, they say that it’s because they said something that wasn’t in line with the Democratic platform.

This is what happens when you decide to disregard logic and facts for narrative. Conservatives can make anything true if they want it to be.

From the looks of those headlights....we know where abot $25K of the money went to.

Good God Almighty!

I’ve heard tons of conservatives claim this.

And when Dems do get prosecuted, they say that it’s because they said something that wasn’t in line with the Democratic platform.

This is what happens when you decide to disregard logic and facts for narrative. Conservatives can make anything true if they want it to be.

And you constantly do the same thing. "Because I said so" is your response to everything, you just did it.

That's why you'll make 0 headway, because all you do is what you say you don't like what others do. You're stuck in this cyclical never ending loop.

Honestly I really do feel sorry for you. It's like being a person looking at crazy people in mental hospital, we see them repeating the same thing over and over and over again never aware they have a problem.

I hope God helps you find what you're missing in your life so you be a happier person and no narrow visioned and unhappy. I know you don't think you are, but everyone else is looking through the window and sees something else.

I'll just put you on ignore now because you never contribute to a conversation or discuss anything.

Forum List

Back