🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obabble fumbles shish-kabob raid.....

How did he allegedly "fumble" it? Was here down here at DEVGRU training them and briefing them for this operation? Is he in charge of the intel that led them to that location? I am willing to bet that you are amongst the people who stated that he wasn't responsible for the SUCCESSFUL OBL raid. Now that this operation may not have been successful, he is suddenly at the helm? :lol:

How did he allegedly "fumble" it? Was here down here at DEVGRU training them and briefing them for this operation? Is he in charge of the intel that led them to that location? I am willing to bet that you are amongst the people who stated that he wasn't responsible for the SUCCESSFUL OBL raid. Now that this operation may not have been successful, he is suddenly at the helm? :lol:

I have to agree with you here. I dont know what he did that contributed to mission failure. Maybe he did.
Of course if the raid had succeeded his supporters here would be swearing Obama was calling in air cover durig the raid.

I have to agree with you here. I dont know what he did that contributed to mission failure. Maybe he did.
Of course if the raid had succeeded his supporters here would be swearing Obama was calling in air cover durig the raid.

I agree, it starts to get a little silly after a while from all sides of the political spectrum. It almost seems like some people are gleeful that the operation may not have been successful. Some of these people probably claim that they "love" the Military and it's members, so why would they let their hate for the president blind them and make them seemingly happy that an operation failed?
These guys (SEALS, CCT, SOF, etc.) are PROFESSIONALS and very squared away people, I would also venture to say that not many of them are obama supporters. I am glad that they at least made it back without any casualties that I know of. I run into these guys and their families almost every day of the week because of dog training, sports, etc. I get chills when I hear them practicing because I know that within a month they may be deployed to TCB for Our country.

There is a suspicion that the terrorists got a tip off and had time to harden the target. Now who would do such a thing, tip off terrorists like that? Who knew about this raid?

There is a suspicion that the terrorists got a tip off and had time to harden the target. Now who would do such a thing, tip off terrorists like that? Who knew about this raid?

LOL! I don't know what you are trying to insinuate, but if it's who I think you are trying to blame, don't you think that he would want SUCCESSFUL operation, so he could take credit for it, instead of taking the blame for an "unsuccessful" operation?

ETA: Maybe their paranoia paid off since they knew that once they were identified, they may be a target and they prepared for such an attack.

Last edited:
Obama fumbles? :lol:

I notice you forgot to mention the successful mission in Libya that lead to the capture of an al Qaeda operative responsible for 1998 US embassy bombings.

Last edited:

Jesus Christ, you're a vile sack of shit.

One of you morons whose name escapes me was bragging about Obabble's success in Tripoli...I was just evening the score....dont get your knickers in a twist, Gertrude...:lol:

Sheesh. He didn't fuck up. The seal team did. Take your Rightyloon shit somewhere else.

If this is the very best the enemies of America can do, America is safe.

how did he allegedly "fumble" it? Was here down here at devgru training them and briefing them for this operation? Is he in charge of the intel that led them to that location? I am willing to bet that you are amongst the people who stated that he wasn't responsible for the successful obl raid. Now that this operation may not have been successful, he is suddenly at the helm? :lol:

one of you morons whose name escapes me was bragging about obabble's success in tripoli...i was just evening the score....dont get your knickers in a twist, gertrude...:lol:

lol

Missions of this type are very risky. A 50% success ratio is excellent. And if the Seals got out without in casualties in the one that was aborted, then they did very well.

Point here, people, in spite of your flap-yapping, President Obama is taking the war to the enemy, unlike his predecesor.

Missions of this type are very risky. A 50% success ratio is excellent. And if the Seals got out without in casualties in the one that was aborted, then they did very well.

Point here, people, in spite of your flap-yapping, President Obama is taking the war to the enemy, unlike his predecesor.

ah, so Rendition is legal now? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back