Obama a danger to freedom of press? WH Press Corps thinks so.

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
WH Press Corps concerned about freedom of press sent Obama a list of demands.

"Obama has long had a troubled relationship with the White House press corps. Reporters have openly complained about the White House’s lack of transparency, with some even claiming to have been on the receiving end of "profanity-laced tirades" from White House officials.

A White House Correspondents’ Association seminar last year basically turned into a White House bash-fest, with some going as far as to call it "more dangerous" to press freedom than any other administration."

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/04/291039-white-house-new-list-demands-consider-source-close-home/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=organic&utm_content=conservativedaily&utm_campaign=Politics

Freedom of the press is only one of the freedoms the Obama administration is a danger to.

It's encouraging that they noticed at last.

But you can probably expect they will say little and do nothing.

Liberals shit where they eat all the time. The media and their slavish devotion to fascism will keep them from ever revolting against the moonbat messiah no matter what he does.

Shocking admission: the source is a FB rant by Michael Hausam. I am sooooo surprised. :lol:

Note to OP: the thread title could have ended after the fifth word.

I agree for the most part but I'd like to also remind everyone that the White House have so many relatives of upper echelon media people working for them in various positions it's incestuous.

And if you're working at CBS for example and your top boss's brother is working at the White House and actually writing the talking points for Benghazi, do you want to keep your job, your paycheck, your career?

fair enough

Thanks. I really do miss the old days of true "reporting". Just the facts. Keeping the editorials off the front page and instead having them where they should be. In the editorial section.

When I go to left wing websites outside of the US, I at least get the news. I know where they stand politically but they keep that to their "comment sections" and for the most part I can trust their reporting. I'm talking BBC, CBC, France24.

The day I saw Mary Mapes. Dan Rather's boss at CBS explain her philosophy for the "new school of journalism" I thought I was going to pass out and frankly I knew it was the end of fair reporting.

She basically said the "new way " was for a story to come out and if the story was wrong it was up to the person that had been reported on to prove that the story was wrong. That's a long long way from "absence of malice".

I mean holy toledo! And we've seen this time and time again. From Rathergate to the latest Rolling Stone debacle "A Rape on Campus".

What a sad turn of events.

Sounds like you are describing Fox as well.

Last edited:
Too frikken bad now. they kissed his ass and worshipped at his feet all this time. I hope he treats them like dogs. that's pretty much how he treats us.

NEVER take any of these for the truth in Politics. They are all a DNC lapdog no better than Pravda.

Forum List

Back