Obama "Accidently" helps ISIS AGAIN

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-17/
Update 4: The Obama administration officially expressed it's "regret" for an airstrike that killed Syrian forces with a senior White House official saying "The United States has relayed our regret through the Russian Federation for the unintentional loss of life of Syrian forces."
Meanwhile, the U.S. UN envoy called Russia's request for an emergency Security Council meeting a "stunt."
----
So we can add this to the multiple incidents of giving IS weapon caches.
Wonder why he didn't give the Syrian forces warning notes like he does terrorists?

ISIS is either proxy or he is the dumbest mother fucker on the planet.

$11.9 billion confirmed to the Iranian regime. Hurndreds of millions in material support for ISIS and tards are still going to vote for the Warhawk, Clinton.

At U.N., Obama Defends His Foreign Policy: 'We Have Been A Force For Good'
Despite the ongoing violence, Obama defended elements of his administration's approach to the war in Syria, echoing points made by the United States' ambassador to the U.N., Samantha Power, who told NPR on Monday that the administration is pursuing the duel motives of "targeting terrorists and making sure that the starving and surrendering techniques end."
:rofl:

"There is a military component," to fighting the group, he says, but "in a place like Syria, there is no ultimate military victory to be won," and diplomacy is a key tool for peace.
Yeah, especially when you give the enemy weapons and kill their opponents.

This could all be solved if we'd just get the fuck out of th Middle East and let all the ragheads kill each other.

The whole mess was about 'Regime Change.' They want Assad dead. And clearly they've been willing to support the most brutal thugs on earth to get that done. ISIS has been funded, armed, and trained by the US/West and Saudi Arabia.

The last two ISIS leaders have been proven to have been trained by the US. The US has been supporting radical Islamists for many years. And those Terrorist chickens will come come to roost at some point. It's inevitable. God help us all.

This could all be solved if we'd just get the fuck out of th Middle East and let all the ragheads kill each other.

Can't happen. It's about the plundering of resources. They have resources we want. We will kill them and take those resources. It's what we do. Most Americans are just naive and live in denial over what their Government is actually doing around the world.

I wish we would disengage from the Middle East. But i know there's just too much to plunder over there. Sadly, we're there to stay until the resources are gone. When we're done using and abusing, we'll come home. It is what it is.

Trump will fix it.

There will not be accidental deaths from all the carpet-bombing-the-shit-out-of-them strength exercising he will conduct.

Can't happen. It's about the plundering of resources. They have resources we want. We will kill them and take those resources. It's what we do. Most Americans are just naive and live in denial over what their Government is actually doing around the world.

I wish we would disengage from the Middle East. But i know there's just too much to plunder over there. Sadly, we're there to stay until the resources are gone. When we're done using and abusing, we'll come home. It is what it is.
I used to think it was resources but we flat out ignore Africa..
Hell, they have 25M slaves and nobody gives a shit. We gladly buy blood diamonds just to rub it in other peoples faces.

Trump will fix it.

There will not be accidental deaths from all the carpet-bombing-the-shit-out-of-them strength exercising he will conduct.
He might not could do much, but I bet he wouldn't give weapons to the enemies. He wouldn't give the terrorist warning notes.

Forum List

Back