Obama admin. wants doctors to ask patients if they own guns and report back to them

Here's a big surprise- not. Obama picked a radical leftie as surgeon general. The reason is because the guy will help carry out the liberal agenda. He wants doctors to ask all patients if they own guns. Children will be asked if their parents own guns. The information will be put in a government database. The new surgeon general also wants to spend tax dollars to come up with reports claiming that gun control makes us safer. We've already done that many times and found that it's false, but this time the money will be given to those willing to come to the conclusion that the left wants to push as propaganda.

No one wants to take your guns. Fucking liberals aren't the least concerned for people's well being.

Obama admin. wants doctors to ask patients if they own guns and report back to them
Obama Surgeon General Pick Wants Doctors to Find Out if Patients Own Guns ? And Put Info into Obamacare Database | Top Right News

If a doctor is treating someone who is suffering from depression, then they have every right to enquire as to whether the patient has a gun, for obvious reasons.

WE??? commies didn't found this country. And being a liberal, you probably think it's Indian, so you're an indian? or are you a wasp? the most evil people to walk the earth according to your crazy ass leftwing beliefs, I cant wait for this one
My background is Liberal WASP, even owned slaves, like the Founders.

That may be your background, but you're a fucking commie.

Fellas, fellas... It's our country. We gotta share. So let's just agree to stay out of each other's business. Live and let live. How about it?

During my brothers recent physical exam during the turn your head and cough segment his
doctor asked him if he owned any guns.My brother was taken aback by this question and didn't answer right away.The doctor squeezed a little harder and asked the question again.My brother answered that he didn't own any...The doctor held on a bit longer and asked "are you sure"...My brother sweating and in a considerable amount of pain answered he was....The doctor finally released him and then said...

Tell your brother (meaning me) you made an appoint for him and I will see him next month...

Damm!

My doctor is from Romania ... He came here with his wife (also a doctor) under the agreement they could become citizens if they set up their practice in a small community like the one where I live.
He knows I have firearms because we were friends before he was my doctor ... I helped welcome them in, set up and showed them around town and such.

Of bunch of friends had gathered at my house for dinner one night ... The doctors were there as usual.
Everything was going well ... I went into the kitchen to get some more wine ... And people were kind of roaming around the house visiting and whatnot.
I heard a commotion in the den and went to investigate ... When I found the good doctor toting my AR-15 around.

He was fascinated with the idea civilians could own firearms here ... And just wanted to ask me some questions about it.
Since he had never been around firearms before ... He didn't have clue how to handle one and was inadvertently pointing it all over the place.

I was like ... "What the fuck are you doing Doc" ... I scared him half to death because he hadn't thought anything about it.

I had to explain to him that firearms are not toys ... And that it is really stupid to be messing with something you know nothing about that can kill you in a heartbeat.
There are no kids in my house and the firearm was in a gun cabinet in my office ... Nobody has ever messed with my firearms before but I now have a gun safe.

I also took the time to take the doctors to the range ... And teach them a little about what firearms can do.
Eventually I helped them each pick out a weapon they could both use for home defense and they haven't shot each other yet.
We still give him a hard time about the time at my house ... He just laughs on his way to the bank.

I don't really care that they know that I have firearms ... Or whether or not they tell the Obama Administration.
Eight of ten houses where I live have firearms in them ... And the Sheriff's Deputies around here won't be volunteering to go around picking them up.
It would probably be easier for the doctor to just give the Administration a list of his patients.

Here's a big surprise- not. Obama picked a radical leftie as surgeon general. The reason is because the guy will help carry out the liberal agenda. He wants doctors to ask all patients if they own guns. Children will be asked if their parents own guns. The information will be put in a government database. The new surgeon general also wants to spend tax dollars to come up with reports claiming that gun control makes us safer. We've already done that many times and found that it's false, but this time the money will be given to those willing to come to the conclusion that the left wants to push as propaganda.

No one wants to take your guns. Fucking liberals aren't the least concerned for people's well being.

Obama Surgeon General Pick Wants Doctors to Find Out if Patients Own Guns ? And Put Info into Obamacare Database | Top Right News

If a doctor is treating someone who is suffering from depression, then they have every right to enquire as to whether the patient has a gun, for obvious reasons.

What if they are treating the patient for a hemorrhoid?

This is a re-post. :eusa_hand: It was posted months ago. What is it from? A rw chain email?!!! :eusa_doh:

NEGGED!!!

Children will be asked if their parents own guns.
Interesting. So now children will be asked by the government to inform on their parents?

No. Children can be asked by their doctors if there are guns in the House. Also if anyone smokes in the House. The doctors aren't telling anyone else.

The doctors could always ask that, for the last several hundred years. But they never did, until government started getting more and more involved in formerly-private matters, such as health care.

Now the leftists who got it involved, are expecting us to believe it's just a coincidence?

You're going to need a lot more "persuasiveness" than that. And you just ain't got it.

That may be your background, but you're a fucking commie.

Fellas, fellas... It's our country. We gotta share. So let's just agree to stay out of each other's business. Live and let live. How about it?

That's the whole problem: the last thing libturds would agree to is staying out of my business.

They might see the wisdom in it. Some of them.

And if not, well, that's what the second amendment is all about, eh?

We should ask about guns, and lots of other things.
Commies think they should. LEAVE MY COUNTRY COMMIE PUKES!!!!!
My country punk. We founded it. Let me know if you need boxes or help packing.

the founders knew the importance of guns in our society.., then AND now !! :up:

"My country punk", oooh, and what have you done FOR this country of MINE, have you ever taken an oath to defend this country with your life from enemies foreign and domestic ?

"We founded it", who the fuck are "We"....? certainly not cowards like you who are afraid of an inanimate object, an object called a gun that patriots of 1776 used against a tyrannical Gvmt., an object that evolved over time to what our patriots carry today, some people own guns that look similar to military weapons but have totally different functions.., and it is "that look" that scares the shit ot of you....., RIGHT ?

OR !

do you want guns removed from patriotic citizens so as to make it easier for you fucking commies to take over, even if you manage to confiscate half of the guns in private holdings there will still be enough to thwart any hostile take over by you gun grabbing hating commies. :up:

there are some libernutz on USMB who claim to be gun owners, ask them if they will willingly give up ALL their firearms. :up:

LIBS..., WILL YOU ????

We should ask about guns, and lots of other things.

so the right to privacy only applies to abortion, thank you for that leftwing, in a vacuum argument.

That should also be asked,

In case you haven't noticed, little housepainter is a govt shill. He joined the forum two weeks ago, and has already posted more than 1,400 posts. He pushes the straight biggest-government-possible agenda.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/paintmyhouse.html

Interesting. So now children will be asked by the government to inform on their parents?

No. Children can be asked by their doctors if there are guns in the House. Also if anyone smokes in the House. The doctors aren't telling anyone else.

The doctors could always ask that, for the last several hundred years. But they never did, until government started getting more and more involved in formerly-private matters, such as health care.

Now the leftists who got it involved, are expecting us to believe it's just a coincidence?

You're going to need a lot more "persuasiveness" than that. And you just ain't got it.

So in typical conservative fashion you’re going to attempt to propagate the lie posted by the OP.

Conservatives are truly devoid of integrity.

Forum List

Back