Obama admin. wants doctors to ask patients if they own guns and report back to them

No. Children can be asked by their doctors if there are guns in the House. Also if anyone smokes in the House. The doctors aren't telling anyone else.

The doctors could always ask that, for the last several hundred years. But they never did, until government started getting more and more involved in formerly-private matters, such as health care.

Now the leftists who got it involved, are expecting us to believe it's just a coincidence?

You're going to need a lot more "persuasiveness" than that. And you just ain't got it.

So in typical conservative fashion you’re going to attempt to propagate the lie posted by the OP.

Conservatives are truly devoid of integrity.
So states one of the biggest fucking liars on these boards.

I can think of a few reasons a Doctor might think gun ownership may be a health issue with some of the posters in these forums.

Now, about this;

"Of bunch of friends had gathered at my house for dinner one night ... The doctors were there as usual.
Everything was going well ... I went into the kitchen to get some more wine ... And people were kind of roaming around the house visiting and whatnot.
I heard a commotion in the den and went to investigate ... When I found the good doctor toting my AR-15 around."

So any casual visitor to your home has unfettered access to your arsenal? That seems potentially un-healthy.

No. Children can be asked by their doctors if there are guns in the House. Also if anyone smokes in the House. The doctors aren't telling anyone else.

The doctors could always ask that, for the last several hundred years. But they never did, until government started getting more and more involved in formerly-private matters, such as health care.

Now the leftists who got it involved, are expecting us to believe it's just a coincidence?

You're going to need a lot more "persuasiveness" than that. And you just ain't got it.

So in typical conservative fashion you’re going to attempt to propagate the lie posted by the OP.

Conservatives are truly devoid of integrity.

clayton, your crap is tired and a joke. Look at your buddies on here, paintmyhouse, thinks it's a great idea, infact it's not far enough for him. You people are pathetic......I love it when you own side's posters betray your attempt to deflect an issue like this......

LOLOLOLOLOL

Doctors should first ask if you are registered as a republican. Then ask if you are Christian. That way we can be sure we are weeding out the undesirables.

Obamacare has all sorts of hidden profiling questions that they want doctors to ask their patients. It's all an attempt to single out conservative Americans.

For example:
- Have you ever been to a monster truck rally?
- Which track do you prefer, Talladega or Dover Downs?
- How many Confederate flags do you own?
- Budweiser or Busch?
- Favorite brand of microwaveable macaroni and cheese?

All of this is in Obamacare and is an obvious attempt to infringe on our rights as patriotic Americans.

Here's a big surprise- not. Obama picked a radical leftie as surgeon general. The reason is because the guy will help carry out the liberal agenda. He wants doctors to ask all patients if they own guns. Children will be asked if their parents own guns. The information will be put in a government database. The new surgeon general also wants to spend tax dollars to come up with reports claiming that gun control makes us safer. We've already done that many times and found that it's false, but this time the money will be given to those willing to come to the conclusion that the left wants to push as propaganda.

No one wants to take your guns. Fucking liberals aren't the least concerned for people's well being.

Obama admin. wants doctors to ask patients if they own guns and report back to them
Obama Surgeon General Pick Wants Doctors to Find Out if Patients Own Guns ? And Put Info into Obamacare Database | Top Right News

That's ridiculous.

What the Obama administration wants to do is conduct a study on the effect of guns and public health.

This is something that is done for practically every other device or machine available to consumers.

The NRA has been blocking any study which suggests that guns actually kill people.

:mad:

Here's a big surprise- not. Obama picked a radical leftie as surgeon general. The reason is because the guy will help carry out the liberal agenda. He wants doctors to ask all patients if they own guns. Children will be asked if their parents own guns. The information will be put in a government database. The new surgeon general also wants to spend tax dollars to come up with reports claiming that gun control makes us safer. We've already done that many times and found that it's false, but this time the money will be given to those willing to come to the conclusion that the left wants to push as propaganda.

No one wants to take your guns. Fucking liberals aren't the least concerned for people's well being.

Obama Surgeon General Pick Wants Doctors to Find Out if Patients Own Guns ? And Put Info into Obamacare Database | Top Right News

That's ridiculous.

What the Obama administration wants to do is conduct a study on the effect of guns and public health.

This is something that is done for practically every other device or machine available to consumers.

The NRA has been blocking any study which suggests that guns actually kill people.

:mad:

It has all been done in the past and doesn't work.

How many more frigging surveys do they need?

-Geaux

Gun violence research: History of the federal funding freeze
Newtown tragedy may lead to lifting of freeze in place since 1996.

By Christine Jamieson
The recent tragedy in Newtown, Conn., has brought a new focus on gun violence prevention from the federal government and from the general public. For many, it is clear that any comprehensive plan to address gun violence in the United States must include further research into this problem. The longtime concern among the science community about the freeze on federal funds for gun violence research, which has now spanned nearly two decades, has seen a renewed wave of interest and advocacy. This article reviews the history of the freeze and of responses to it by the American Psychological Association (APA) and other organizations and individuals.

https://www.apa.org/science/about/psa/2013/02/gun-violence.aspx

Last edited:
I recently heard an incident where a school official asked a child who attended if there were guns in his home. I must agree. ITIS NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS!

But the Thread is skewed. Please post a link from somewhere other than a right wing rag.

I recently heard an incident where a school official asked a child who attended if there were guns in his home. I must agree. ITIS NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS!

But the Thread is skewed. Please post a link from somewhere other than a right wing rag.

The thread is yet another rightwing lie.

gooooooooood .... that way we know where we can go and take their guns away ... snapping them from their cold dead fingers ... with a bolt cutter ....snap !!! snap ...one gun, plus a cold dead finger .... for every finger and gun you get a dollar ...way to go obama care ... the new gun law to get them guns from them dumb repub-lie-tard cold dead fingers ...

its like everything republicans do ... the make it up just so they can rile their base ....

The thread is yet another rightwing lie.

The will of the people will stand here. We don't want Dr's asking about guns

-Geaux

Poll: Should Doctors Ask About Guns In Patients' Homes? : Shots - Health News : NPR

gooooooooood .... that way we know where we can go and take their guns away ... snapping them from their cold dead fingers ... with a bolt cutter ....snap !!! snap ...one gun, plus a cold dead finger .... for every finger and gun you get a dollar ...way to go obama care ... the new gun law to get them guns from them dumb repub-lie-tard cold dead fingers ...

Still towing the weak government line here I see.

Weak

-Geaux

Weak

-Geaux
you still have no Idea what you're talking about
real Weak!!!

Weak

-Geaux
real Weak!!!

Really?

Your arguments are foolish, that I do know

-Geaux

Weak

-Geaux
real Weak!!!

Really?

Your arguments are foolish, that I do know

-Geaux

one has to have a legit argument first .... saying obama care is trying to find out if you have guns is as moronic as saying I want to take guns away from dead people being kill for owning guns ... so by snapping their cold dead fingers off to get their gun ... Idiot!!! it amazes me when idiots like you don't understand sarcasm when they see it ... it amazes me when threads like this thread are posted, how moronic you and others like you are ... you wouldn't know a argument if you saw one .... you're way tooooooooo stupid

billy; people dont understand you because you're an idiot; no other reason

and you hav e say a thing worth while yet ... if your not babbling on an on about shit you know nothing about ylou try to intimadate by making this hysterical post ... speaking of idiots and morons, you fit that tag line well ... and its billye

Forum List

Back