Obama Administration Apologizes For Winning WW2

Think of all the dead patriotic vets spinning in their graves.

Obama Admin Apologizing For America Winning World War II
Seeing how the US baited Japan into attacking the US at Pearl Harbor and KNEW the Japanese were going to attack AND were aiding the British and French when Germany was at war with them and now thanks to the destruction of Europe and the US who has TRULY benefited? Well the jews got a country out of it! Their ideology communism murdered 100 million people and controlled a HUGE chunk of the world for 60 years! I say the US needs to say the war was a mistake and was pushed by jews to benefit jews.

No surprise that the anti-semites drop by......
Otherwise known as the FACT TELLERS. Deny all you want...I am used to it. But facts don't lie.

Anti-Semites lie.

As you are well aware of.

By all means point out the "lie" darling.

The Zionist Jewish Role In Causing World War II

Facts don't lie. They may cause discomfort and shock you and cause you to look at history with different lenses but they don't lie

Seeing how the US baited Japan into attacking the US at Pearl Harbor and KNEW the Japanese were going to attack AND were aiding the British and French when Germany was at war with them and now thanks to the destruction of Europe and the US who has TRULY benefited? Well the jews got a country out of it! Their ideology communism murdered 100 million people and controlled a HUGE chunk of the world for 60 years! I say the US needs to say the war was a mistake and was pushed by jews to benefit jews.

Otherwise known as the FACT TELLERS. Deny all you want...I am used to it. But facts don't lie.

Anti-Semites lie.

Facts don't lie. They may cause discomfort and shock you and cause you to look at history with different lenses but they don't lie

'darling'?

I think you have me confused with your boy toy.

Facts don't lie- Anti-semites do.

Anti-Semites lie.

'darling'?

Again I am asking POINT OUT THE LIE

Anti-Semites lie.

'darling'?

The lie is your claim.

Of course that is what anti-semites do.

Anti-Semites lie.

'darling'?

The lie is your claim.

Of course that is what anti-semites do.
So you can't answer....why am I not surprised.

Otherwise known as the FACT TELLERS. ...

No, otherwise known as the craven, sniveling idiots.

Forum List

Back