Obama Administration Attacks "Rightwingers"

There has certainly been an increase in chatter on the impending "civil war" and "revolution" since Obama was elected.

That's because Obama is "bringing us together" :eusa_whistle:

Why yes, he is. Except for the fringe extremists, that is.

GALLUP POLL – 'Americans most confident in Obama on economy': 'Over two-thirds of Americans -- 71 percent -- have a great deal or a fair amount of confidence in President Obama to do or recommend the right thing for the economy, a much higher level of confidence than is given to Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke, Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner, or the Democratic or Republican leaders in Congress.' Obama is 20 points higher than anyone else that was tested. Confidence ratings by party ID: 97 percent of Democrats are confident in the president, 68 percent of independents, 38 percent of Republicans.'

Last edited:
This is an example where the pure hogwash of Republicans/Libertarians/Conservatives/whatever you call yourselves comes in. Two hundred and fifteen years ago, there was only a third of the population we have now. The TELEPHONE hadn't even been invented yet. But here we are today three times bigger in population, spread across the diverse country where in a nano-second we have instant access to real time ANYWHERE ON EARTH. The Constitution was the FRAMEWORK for modern expansion. It certainly was NOT written as a doctrine that was intended to remain as is, progress be damned.

Since when has abuse of power, corruption, and irresponsibility ever been considered progress???

There has certainly been an increase in chatter on the impending "civil war" and "revolution" since Obama was elected.

Why yes, he is. Except for the fring extremists, that is.

GALLUP POLL – 'Americans most confident in Obama on economy': 'Over two-thirds of Americans -- 71 percent -- have a great deal or a fair amount of confidence in President Obama to do or recommend the right thing for the economy, a much higher level of confidence than is given to Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke, Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner, or the Democratic or Republican leaders in Congress.' Obama is 20 points higher than anyone else that was tested. Confidence ratings by party ID: 97 percent of Democrats are confident in the president, 68 percent of independents, 38 percent of Republicans.'

This needs to be linked.

The biggest problem I have with this report.

(U) Disgruntled Military Veterans
(U//FOUO) DHS/I&A assesses that rightwing extremists will attempt to recruit and
radicalize returning veterans in order to exploit their skills and knowledge derived from
military training and combat. These skills and knowledge have the potential to boost the
capabilities of extremists—including lone wolves or small terrorist cells—to carry out
violence. The willingness of a small percentage of military personnel to join extremist
groups during the 1990s because they were disgruntled, disillusioned, or suffering from
the psychological effects of war is being replicated today.

http://images.logicsix.com/DHS_RWE.pdf

So this how the new administration is going to honor the US Military Vets? By accusing them en masse of being potential terrorists? History certainly does repeat itself.
Maybe they should employ ACORN's crew to signup? They did a heck of a job with the election.

"It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government."

-- Thomas Paine, American revolutionary

Odd that it's taken all these years. Suddenly when we have a black president who was plopped in the middle of the worst financial crisis in history that people suddenly feel this patriotic "urge" to protect the citizenry from him.

worst financial crisis in history?
:lol:

please. worst financial crisis in your history maybe, not all history.
hell, the mid to late 70's were worse than this, and that wasn't a patch on the depression.

get a grip.

Not when the financial institutions and their greedy mechanisms has resulted in removing trillions from the world economy. You need to study the cycle of recessions. The 70's and 80's were blips compared to this.

Odd that it's taken all these years. Suddenly when we have a black president who was plopped in the middle of the worst financial crisis in history that people suddenly feel this patriotic "urge" to protect the citizenry from him.

This might be news to you, but conservatives have been fighting to protect the people from government for decades. Heck, since before President Obama was born. To pretend as though this is something that just started in reaction to Obama is naive and shortsighted.

However, I am not surprised to see you say like this. People such as yourself have been using race to further your agenda for decades. Why should it surprise anyone that you want to play the race card and thereby avoid any arguments on the merrits of the issue.

It's all emotion, no intellect for you people. It's rather disgusting.

hell, the mid to late 70's were worse than this, and that wasn't a patch on the depression.

get a grip.

Not when the financial institutions and their greedy mechanisms has resulted in removing trillions from the world economy. You need to study the cycle of recessions. The 70's and 80's were blips compared to this.

what about that one in the 30's

"the worst financial crisis in history " ???????

What is wrong with you today?

Lie down, have a drink, relax. Leave your number with a friend, with instructions to check up on you every few hours.

I just get sick and tired of seeing the same old, same old lame conservative ideological BS. We KNOW it doesn't work, yet you continue to truck on, and nothing (NOTHING!!) convinces you otherwise. Maybe if you mixed up your reading and/or viewing habits a tad, you would understand that not EVERYTHING you attempt to prove is ALL true. When you restrict yourself to only one set of partisan material, it's called tunnel vision. Apparently you've read my other postings in other threads; otherwise you wouldn't be suggesting that I'm having a bad hair day. Therefore, it should be obvious to you that I DO, in fact, mix it up. I have strong opinions on over-spending by either party, where our taxes go, and everything else rationally discussed on those issues. But when it comes to stoic, rabidly right ideology which is often not right, but wrong, I will prove it.

(U//FOUO) DHS/I&A assesses that rightwing extremists will attempt to recruit and
radicalize returning veterans in order to exploit their skills and knowledge derived from
military training and combat. These skills and knowledge have the potential to boost the
capabilities of extremists—including lone wolves or small terrorist cells—to carry out
violence. The willingness of a small percentage of military personnel to join extremist
groups during the 1990s because they were disgruntled, disillusioned, or suffering from

So this how the new administration is going to honor the US Military Vets? By accusing them en masse of being potential terrorists? History certainly does repeat itself.

That's pretty sad isn't it?

You folks have a good time at the Astroturf Tea Parties. Hope you have nice weather.
When you march, think of those millionaires who paid Freedom Works and Americans for Prosperity and The Rendon Group a LOT of money to get all you out on the street for them. Millionaires who paid to bus in all those out of towners and put them up in really nice hotels and paid to organize and promote the event.
I Hope all the non-millionaires can march and chant to protest the poor millionaires' marginal taxes going up 2011 to the rate it was in 2001.
That's what it's all about. Sean and Glenn and Neil and Rush and all the hedge fund managers
are gonna be paying higher taxes 2 years from now, while you'll be getting tax breaks.
It is Brutally unfair. Nice of you to stand up for them.
astroturfing: n.

1. The use of paid shills to create the impression of a popular movement, through means like letters to newspapers from soi-disant 'concerned citizens', paid opinion pieces, and the formation of grass-roots lobbying groups that are actually funded by a PR group (AstroTurf? is fake grass; hence the term). See also sock puppet, tentacle.

ROFLMNAO...

Oh my... "Millionaires"... say it ain't so...

There will be no tax breaks for anyone... those with basic math skills understand this... thus it's well beyond the intellectual means of the average leftist. But what's more is that YOU AREN'T ENTITLED TO ONE RED CENT FROM A "MILLIONAIRE" just because THEY HAVE WHAT YOU FEEL YOU NEED...

So kids... what ya have in this idiots screed is a general assessment that "Millionaires" are the enemy... that "MILLIONAIRES" have no right to voice their opinion, and where "MILLIONAIRES" put up money for some political activity, that activity us discredited simply BECAUSE... "MILLIONAIRES" put up the coin...

Yep... that's about as anti-American as it gets.

"the worst financial crisis in history " ???????

What is wrong with you today?

Lie down, have a drink, relax. Leave your number with a friend, with instructions to check up on you every few hours.

I just get sick and tired of seeing the same old, same old lame conservative ideological BS. We KNOW it doesn't work, yet you continue to truck on, and nothing (NOTHING!!) convinces you otherwise. Maybe if you mixed up your reading and/or viewing habits a tad, you would understand that not EVERYTHING you attempt to prove is ALL true. When you restrict yourself to only one set of partisan material, it's called tunnel vision. Apparently you've read my other postings in other threads; otherwise you wouldn't be suggesting that I'm having a bad hair day. Therefore, it should be obvious to you that I DO, in fact, mix it up. I have strong opinions on over-spending by either party, where our taxes go, and everything else rationally discussed on those issues. But when it comes to stoic, rabidly right ideology which is often not right, but wrong, I will prove it.

Have you met TruthDosen'tMatter?

Conservatism works every time it's tried.

Of course, it hasnt been tried in decades. Hence why you see problems.

Maggie, I tried...I really tried to stay out of the fray with you. I was letting you post whatever you wanted without me to correct your ass. But, this is just typical BS from your left side. This has nothing to do with Barry being Black, OK? You want to bring up the race card when there wasn't anything stated to that fact. That's just untrue, and you know it. If you haven't noticed, Barry is spending a lot of money we don't have. More money that has ever been spent by a president...even your nemesis Bush. There will be taxes and fees that we all are going to have to pay for generations to come. I'm tired of hearing about how improtant it is to do so. Fact is a lot of the money isn't going to help us one bit...there is a lot of pork barrel spending going on here. I think that is the crux of the 'Tea Party". Your stating that this is the "worst financial crisis in history", is just an outright lie, or just stretching the truth, which you seem to do a lot. So once again I say to you...go drink your Kool-Aid, because you've been indoctrinated well.

Doesn't have anything to do with Obama being black? Maybe not to the folks who post on this board, but you obviously haven't seen some of the others. They are arming themselves and many plan to attend the tea parties.

And I'm not the only one to call this the worst financial crisis in history. Just Google those words.

While you may think it's typical BS from the left side, what would you call the stuff posted from the right side if not "typical"? You people wear the hypocrisy label so very well.

get a grip.

There is not ONE SCINTILLA OF THIS "FINANCIAL DISASTER THAT IS NOT ROOTED IN LEFTISM! So stow the anti-American bullshit.

What the tax increase apologists don't seem to grasp is the simple fact that taxes are going up on everyone. The tax cuts for 95% of Americans has already gone the way of the dodo. And yet, attention is easily diverted elsewhere.

Even if you support higher taxes, do you then also support a President who has failed to follow through on one of his most fundamental campaign promises within months of taking office? The proposed Democrat budget eliminates the Obama oft-promised tax cut. If Cap and Trade is enacted, the poor will in fact be hit the hardest - while the carbon trade barons will make millions and perhaps billions off of the scam.

Who among you here supports such leadership?

This is so sad. So very sad. Your posts are becoming more and more irrational. I try to avoid terms along the lines of referencing your intelligence, but this is too stressful. Not just sophomoric, you use outright fabrication and, I believe, you then actually believe what you make up.

Be gone.

Here is LimpBoy admitting HIS Somali Ditto-Heads listen to him.

November 25, 2008
RUSH: AP, you have to love the headline: "Pirate Economy Thriving." (laughing) What, should we all join the Somali pirates? Somali pirates, by the way, hijacked another ship, folks, a Yemeni ship. They were mad that they were aced out in the Citibank bailout. They wanted to join Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, being investor in Citibank and they didn't get a chance. They've done everything they can to cooperate. They started out with a $10 million ransom on the $100 million dollars of oil they hijacked from the Saudis. Then they heard me make fun of them so they upped their ransom to $25 million; now they've cut the ransom by 10%. They're doing everything they can here to be friends.

Geezus, it ain't me that's having the bad day. This particular thread has been ridiculous. Just fyi, Homeland Security employs almost 200,000 people. Obama didn't hire them all.

This is an example where the pure hogwash of Republicans/Libertarians/Conservatives/whatever you call yourselves comes in. Two hundred and fifteen years ago, there was only a third of the population we have now. The TELEPHONE hadn't even been invented yet. But here we are today three times bigger in population, spread across the diverse country where in a nano-second we have instant access to real time ANYWHERE ON EARTH. The Constitution was the FRAMEWORK for modern expansion. It certainly was NOT written as a doctrine that was intended to remain as is, progress be damned.

Since when has abuse of power, corruption, and irresponsibility ever been considered progress???

Who's talking about THAT? Whole 'nuther subject, friend.

Why yes, he is. Except for the fring extremists, that is.

This needs to be linked.

Gallup.com (a real toughie). Third story on the right.

Geezus, it ain't me that's having the bad day. This particular thread has been ridiculous. Just fyi, Homeland Security employs almost 200,000 people. Obama didn't hire them all.

hey! it happened on his watch.. now don't go being a HYPOCRITE

Forum List

Back