Obama Administration Attacks "Rightwingers"

"It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government."

-- Thomas Paine, American revolutionary

Odd that it's taken all these years. Suddenly when we have a black president who was plopped in the middle of the worst financial crisis in history that people suddenly feel this patriotic "urge" to protect the citizenry from him.

Typical CON$ervative dishonesty!!
You didn't link to a Huffington Post article, that is simply a bold faced lie.

Here is the H P article linked to by your link, show any mention of ACORN.
Fox News Hosts Join Right-Wing "Tea Party" Movement (VIDEO)

Fox News Hosts Join Right-Wing "Tea Party" Movement (VIDEO)

Rick Santelli and CNBC may be keeping their distance from the tax day tea party movement Santelli inadvertently spawned in an on-air rant, but Fox News seems to be throwing everything it's got behind protests planned for April 15.

Fox anchors Sean Hannity and Neil Cavuto boarded the bandwagon first by signing on with tax day tea parties in Atlanta and Sacramento. Now Glenn Beck will be broadcasting from the Alamo in Texas and Greta Van Susteren will party in Washington, D.C., amounting to hours and hours of rotating live coverage of the anti-tax, anti-spending events.

"This year Americans across the country are holding tea parties to let politicians know that we've had enough," Beck said yesterday. "Celebrate with Fox News."

The Huffington Post wants to have citizen journalists at as many of these events as possible. If you think you'd be interested in attending one of the Tea Parties and reporting back to us with dispatches, photos, or video, click here to sign up. We'll contact you shortly with further instructions.

Sorry, Waste-Receptacle (why do I feel the need to throw away a dirty tissue every time I see your avatar?), you are absolutely correct.

I originally read the story:
"Fox News' Neil Cavuto reported Tuesday that the tax day tea party movement is being "infiltrated" by well-organized liberals out to destroy it.

"Only eight days before a nationwide tea party, some over-caffeinated crashers aiming to lay waste to it," Cavuto said. "Reports of very well-organized infiltrators trying to mix in and rain on this parade. Talk about taxing."

Cavuto's infiltrators are none other than 2008 electoral boogeyman ACORN and the Huffington Post, which has repeatedly asked readers to sign up as "citizen journalists" to help us cover the many-hundred tax day events. (Cavuto's characterization is accurate to the extent "infiltrate" is a synonym for "attend"). Fox News will also be "infiltrating" tax day tea parties with live all-day coverage in four cities."
Cavuto: Tea Party Protests To Be "Infiltrated" By Diabolical Liberals (VIDEO)

In my ongoing effort to civilize the discourse from you NeoComs, I would suggest that you reserve the terms 'lie' or 'liar' as in "is simply a bold faced lie" for those cases where it is appropriate, and not simply an oversight.

Please note that the story did appear, also, in the Huffington Post.

So in other words, if Neil Cavuto says it, it surely must be true. Fox reporters never embellish their stories or tell half-truths. That falls only to MSNBC. Oh, okay.

You seem quite rabid today, and this may explain why you are lashing out in all directions, and failing to read carefully.

Your own bolding includes "suggests...some believe..." Where does it say it "must be true"?
In the Huffington Post article: ...""Fox News' Neil Cavuto reported Tuesday that the tax day tea party movement is being "infiltrated" by well-organized liberals out to destroy it.

"Only eight days before a nationwide tea party, some over-caffeinated crashers aiming to lay waste to it," Cavuto said. "Reports of very well-organized infiltrators trying to mix in and rain on this parade. Talk about taxing."

Cavuto's infiltrators are none other than 2008 electoral boogeyman ACORN and the Huffington Post, which has repeatedly asked readers to sign up as "citizen journalists" to help us cover the many-hundred tax day events. (Cavuto's characterization is accurate to the extent "infiltrate" is a synonym for "attend"). Fox News will also be "infiltrating" tax day tea parties with live all-day coverage in four cities."
Cavuto: Tea Party Protests To Be "Infiltrated" By Diabolical Liberals (VIDEO)

... it states that the H.Post has asked "citizen journalist," probably with views like yourself, to join the rallies.

Having a bad hair day?

Odd that it's taken all these years. Suddenly when we have a black president who was plopped in the middle of the worst financial crisis in history that people suddenly feel this patriotic "urge" to protect the citizenry from him.

worst financial crisis in history?
:lol:

please. worst financial crisis in your history maybe, not all history.
hell, the mid to late 70's were worse than this, and that wasn't a patch on the depression.

get a grip.

Can one imagine the likes of W and Dick Cheney, along side Coulter and Hannity, lead by fatboy Rush, with Laura and a caste of a thousand smooth handed white boy draft dodgers leading the next revolution. Excuse my earlier post, these are children with many, many deferments and mom close by. LOL

Draft the wingnuts and see how fast they cry.

Let's see if we can put this draft-dodger lie to rest:
"The controversy over Bush's service centers on what his critics call "the period in question," that is, the time from May 1972 until May 1973. What is not mentioned as often is that that period was in fact Bush's fifth year in the Guard, one that followed four years of often intense service."

The facts about the president's service.

But, if you need a real "draft-dodger" to latch onto,
"...Because of my opposition to the draft and the war, I am in great sympathy with those who are not willing to fight, kill, and maybe die for their country..."
Bill Clinton's December 1969 letter to his ROTC Director

But, I don't expect you to change your tune, as the left treats the truth as a mere speed bump.

Oh goody, a National Review of Bushie's military service. Hilarious. Here's a better one. These are scanned copies directly from Bush's DoD 201 files. What a hero.

Service Records of John F. Kerry and George W Bush - Links to all public documents - AWOLBush.com

"the worst financial crisis in history " ???????

What is wrong with you today?

Lie down, have a drink, relax. Leave your number with a friend, with instructions to check up on you every few hours.

Screw Acorn! I'm taking a lot of pictures of any Acorn members, and I'll be documenting any of them that start shit.

No thank you. No way im getting anywhere near a bed with any member of acorn.

Maggie, I tried...I really tried to stay out of the fray with you. I was letting you post whatever you wanted without me to correct your ass. But, this is just typical BS from your left side. This has nothing to do with Barry being Black, OK? You want to bring up the race card when there wasn't anything stated to that fact. That's just untrue, and you know it. If you haven't noticed, Barry is spending a lot of money we don't have. More money that has ever been spent by a president...even your nemesis Bush. There will be taxes and fees that we all are going to have to pay for generations to come. I'm tired of hearing about how improtant it is to do so. Fact is a lot of the money isn't going to help us one bit...there is a lot of pork barrel spending going on here. I think that is the crux of the 'Tea Party". Your stating that this is the "worst financial crisis in history", is just an outright lie, or just stretching the truth, which you seem to do a lot. So once again I say to you...go drink your Kool-Aid, because you've been indoctrinated well.

haven't taken a high school history class yet?..........wait i take that back......what is the second worst financial crisis in history....

Last edited:

He was plopped? He was Plopped? :eek: holy fuck I thought he spent nearly a billion dollars for the priviledge and you say he was plopped? :lol::lol::lol: DF alert DF alert

There's a little problem with that, you see, I am aware that to CON$ ACORN is synonymous with thuggery, so Domestic Terrorist is right in the ballpark.

For example, LimpBoy is at present trying to pass off HIS Somali Ditto-Heads as black muslim "community organizers." LOL

"Let's hope so. Acorn officials bill themselves as nonpartisan community organizers merely interested in giving a voice to minorities and the poor. In reality, Acorn is a union-backed, multimillion-dollar outfit that uses intimidation and other tactics to push for higher minimum wage mandates and to trash Wal-Mart and other non-union companies. "
Featured Article - WSJ.com

"According to Investors Business Daily the community activist group ACORN is under investigation for Voter Fraud in no less than 12 States, including all of the so-called Battleground States. "
Obama's Ally ACORN under investigation for Vote Fraud in 12 States - SuccessVibe.com

What the heck does "is at present trying to pass off HIS Somali Ditto-Heads as black muslim "community organizers." mean?
Are you claiming, in some parallel language to English, that the great Mahah-Rushie has Somali listeners? And they are muslim?

My waste-basket to English dictionary informs me that you are attempting to cogently explain the monologue whereby Rush compares the Somali pirates to community organizers, based on similar methods, and calls them "Maritime Organizers."

Time to review: 1) ACORNers are thugs. 2)Domestic Terrotist does not, by any stretch, apply 3) You need to take careful notes next time you try to parrot Mr. Limbaugh and 4) a sense of humor is one of the many attributes of which you have been deprived.

Project Vote

ACORN: Article[tt_news]=22429&tx_ttnews[backPid]=12387&cHash=5befb1ccd6

Bertha Lewis: ACORN Smears Setting the Stage for Possible Post-Election Lawsuits
“‘Do we have a documented instance of voting fraud that resulted from a phony registration form? No, I can’t cite one, chapter and verse,’ he said.… Asked whether his own party was responsible for fostering that perception, Michaelson said, ‘Well, it doesn’t help. It has captured the attention of a lot of people.’ Why do it, then? ‘Maybe it’s because there’s nothing else to talk about,’ he said.’”

ACORN ACORN ACORN ACORN ACORN--The buzzword of the right wing noise machine to keep the herd fired up.

Can one imagine the likes of W and Dick Cheney, along side Coulter and Hannity, lead by fatboy Rush, with Laura and a caste of a thousand smooth handed white boy draft dodgers leading the next revolution. Excuse my earlier post, these are children with many, many deferments and mom close by. LOL

Draft the wingnuts and see how fast they cry.

Let's see if we can put this draft-dodger lie to rest:
"The controversy over Bush's service centers on what his critics call "the period in question," that is, the time from May 1972 until May 1973. What is not mentioned as often is that that period was in fact Bush's fifth year in the Guard, one that followed four years of often intense service."

The facts about the president's service.

But, if you need a real "draft-dodger" to latch onto,
"...Because of my opposition to the draft and the war, I am in great sympathy with those who are not willing to fight, kill, and maybe die for their country..."
Bill Clinton's December 1969 letter to his ROTC Director

But, I don't expect you to change your tune, as the left treats the truth as a mere speed bump.

Oh goody, a National Review of Bushie's military service. Hilarious. Here's a better one. These are scanned copies directly from Bush's DoD 201 files. What a hero.

Service Records of John F. Kerry and George W Bush - Links to all public documents - AWOLBush.com

I hate to take advantage of what, I hope, is a temporary aberration, but could you state the errors in the Byron York article that you find "hilarious."

The point is that early on in his service he accumulated far more points than was necessary as per service agreement. Troops were beginning to return to the US by March 5, 1971. This obviated the need for many of the national guard.

Hope you feel better.

Last edited:
Yes-0-the Obama nuts are like this.

Then, so was the Bush nuts that hung to W until they were swept out of power--screaming and kicking.. Strangely, later humans repeat the mistakes of earlier humans....

Smart men learn from their mistakes. Wise men learn from the mistakes of others. Fools never learn.

Unfortunately, too many people never learn.

Sometimes I wonder which category I fall into.

Just thought I'd beat our left wing colleagues to posting this:

Federal agency warns of radicals on right - Washington Times

And just last week, we saw this:

ACORN, HuffPo Organizing Efforts to Infiltrate Tax Day Tea Parties

So, here's my take. The administration plays hardball, and smears those who disagree with their policies.

And, the irony is that today is the anniverary of the publication of Steinbeck's "Grapes of Wrath", which has a great scene where 'agent provacateurs' start a fight at a dance given by peaceful immigrant workers.

Life imitates art.

I didn't realize that DHS has tagged ACORN as an extremist and/or racist organization. They are a legitimate advocacy group for low income blacks, period. When have they ever carried guns and knives and threatened revolutionary (subversive) action against the United States Government, as many true right-wing extremists are attempting to do?

Why does a "legitimate advocacy group" always commit voter fraud?

If you're committing a crime, doesn't that automatically make you illegitimate in all cases except this one?

What "voter" fraud? They took REGISTRATIONS TO VOTE which were bogus. Those REGISTRATIONS never would have passed muster if and when Mickey Mouse showed up at the polling place. Duh... That's why Acorn is WINNING the myriad silly lawsuits filed against them on that point.

Federal agency warns of radicals on right - Washington Times

So, here's my take. The administration plays hardball, and smears those who disagree with their policies.

And, the irony is that today is the anniverary of the publication of Steinbeck's "Grapes of Wrath", which has a great scene where 'agent provacateurs' start a fight at a dance given by peaceful immigrant workers.

Life imitates art.

I didn't realize that DHS has tagged ACORN as an extremist and/or racist organization. They are a legitimate advocacy group for low income blacks, period. When have they ever carried guns and knives and threatened revolutionary (subversive) action against the United States Government, as many true right-wing extremists are attempting to do?

If you're committing a crime, doesn't that automatically make you illegitimate in all cases except this one?

What ACORN did with registration pales in comparison to the illegal and blatant theft by the organized right-wing in Ohio in 2004. Buy or rent this DVD, or read the hundreds of articles which prove that Republican operatives, with the wink and the nod of Rove and Blackwell, made sure that Ohio voted for George W. Bush.

How Ohio Pulled It Off

There has certainly been an increase in chatter on the impending "civil war" and "revolution" since Obama was elected.

Been seeing the signs for that since 2000. They are there.

I hope we avoid it. but I think its going to take alot.

The Department of Homeland Security is warning law enforcement officials about a rise in "rightwing extremist activity," saying the economic recession, the election of America's first black president and the return of a few disgruntled war veterans could swell the ranks of white-power militias.

A footnote attached to the report by the Homeland Security Office of Intelligence and Analysis defines "rightwing extremism in the United States" as including not just racist or hate groups, but also groups that reject federal authority in favor of state or local authority.

"It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single-issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration," the warning says.

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2009/apr/14/federal-agency-warns-of-radicals-on-right/

On Fox News Channel’s April 7 “Your World,” host Neil Cavuto reported that the Tax Day tea party protests on April 15 will be “infiltrated” by their political opponents and led by left-wing activist organizations. He specifically named Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN).

Life imitates art.

Dosen't that sound like racial profiling?

What ACORN did with registration pales in comparison to the illegal and blatant theft by the organized right-wing in Ohio in 2004. Buy or rent this DVD, or read the hundreds of articles which prove that Republican operatives, with the wink and the nod of Rove and Blackwell, made sure that Ohio voted for George W. Bush.

How Ohio Pulled It Off

when do you think the grand jury will convene....

Ah, I see.

The source of your misunderstanding is that you can't read. My sentence was "relying on the usual liberal source of information, a fevered imagination?"

Read it slowly. I didn't claim that you use some "liberal source" for your information, but rather you have an inflamed cerebrum!!!! Get it? "fevered imagination."

In any case, you would have inadverently proven that this was not the case, since it now becomes clear that you have a reading comprehension problem.

Now 1) apologize and 2) go back and correct your misquotes.

My liberal source was LimpBoy, not my imagination. You said it didn't happen and asked for documentation. Spin it anyway you want, the fact remains the source was the non-imaginary LimpBoy.

And they are still YOUR misquotes!
CON$ never admit the truth no matter how obvious.

This is so sad. So very sad. Your posts are becoming more and more irrational. I try to avoid terms along the lines of referencing your intelligence, but this is too stressful. Not just sophomoric, you use outright fabrication and, I believe, you then actually believe what you make up.

Be gone.

The biggest problem I have with this report.

(U) Disgruntled Military Veterans
(U//FOUO) DHS/I&A assesses that rightwing extremists will attempt to recruit and
radicalize returning veterans in order to exploit their skills and knowledge derived from
military training and combat. These skills and knowledge have the potential to boost the
capabilities of extremists—including lone wolves or small terrorist cells—to carry out
violence. The willingness of a small percentage of military personnel to join extremist
groups during the 1990s because they were disgruntled, disillusioned, or suffering from
the psychological effects of war is being replicated today.

http://images.logicsix.com/DHS_RWE.pdf

So this how the new administration is going to honor the US Military Vets? By accusing them en masse of being potential terrorists? History certainly does repeat itself.

Forum List

Back