Obama Administration Attacks "Rightwingers"

It is SOOOOO easy to get you to mechanically parrot your programing.

Every time you CON$ says I get my stuff from lib sites I challenge you to find another source on the internet using the quotes I do. I have said I do it specifically so you can't go to a right wing site to C & P a rebuttal, you are FORCED to try on your own.
Now here's a quote of his summary, because he told the story when they first took the oil, and when they raised the ransom and the events that followed each day there was a development all over the air, so it is you who doesn't listen because he talked about it at least 4 different days. LOL
Now I'm only giving you the quote without the link so you will have to take the first couple of sentences and put them in quotes and google them to see my "Liberal" source for the quote, as well as all the CON$ervative sites with their rebuttals. LMAO

Jan 12, 2009
RUSH: How about these poor Somali pirates? One of the funniest things I have ever seen. They start out, they hijacked this hundred-million-dollar ship, a hundred million dollars worth of oil from Saudi Arabia, and they demand a ransom that's not nearly high enough, I think it was five or seven million bucks. We on this program urged them to up the ransom price to at least 15 million. They settled on 10

Please learn how to post. You have conflated my quotes with yours, and I don't wish anyone to believe that I write as poorly as you.

Quit whining and tell the board just who my LIBERAL source was!
ROFLMAO

She criticizes the administration so she's a domestic terrorist?

The lefties are so fucking insecure they cannot stand the thought that someone may disagree with them and oh the horrors,, rally a protest. they simply freak out and start blathering about violence, and inciting violence :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I still remember the leftie threatening a revolution if the obamalama was not nominated. I still remember the black panthers standing at the polling place tapping their nightsticks and looking intimidating..:lol::lol::lol: buncha DUmbazz HYPOCRITES is what lefties are!

How funny! I invite you to READ what you just wrote, honey. Ironically, hypocrisy doesn't even begin to describe your own ranting diatribes. You're so "insecure," you're in panic mode! Do you EVER have anything of substance to say, and minus all the profanity?

what part of my rant did i get wrong DUmmie?

So, here's my take. The administration plays hardball, and smears those who disagree with their policies.

Play that Perpetual VICTIM Card, crybaby.
Nobody has to do anything to make you domestic terrorists look bad, you do it all by yourselves.

"Terrorist" is the label given to anyone who refuses to be robbed by those in charge of supposed law, order, justice and the public purse. Been there and I've been called a "terrorist" while asking for equality and justice. It has taken years to put all the pieces together of who, what, when, where, why and how our financial/business lives were destroyed. It took Reps and Dems both to get the job done. They all played a part. Like it or not people are sick and tired of being ruled over by this tyranny of the money grab by those who already helped a few pillage the nation's people and wealth. They will assemble together and they will work together for it to be stopped. There are multitudes in this nation who want to help restore the dream of "liberty and justice for all." Your either in with that concept of "equality for all" or your not in it. It is not a partisan issue any longer.

People have every right to question authority/congress/president or any other government body in this country. They also have the basic right to peacefully assemble together.

Mr. Obama either knew the situation when he went into office or he is too ignorant to hold that position if he did not know or have some inclination as to what he would be facing if he got into the White House.

If that is the purpose of these "tea parties," then knock yourselves out. But if they are USED to create a mob mentality and create havoc (which will be played across the globe for all to witness, by the way), then you might as well kiss goodbye all of the doctrines of our Constitution, as well as our way of life and our place as the world's most powerful nation. If you want war, you'll get war. But the provacateurs WILL NOT WIN in the end.

only a hydro cephalic such as yourself would believe otherwise, and i've never pretended to be a christian.

as long as you're here, why do stupid people thinking posting cute little devices like CON$ over and over is amusing?

love your sig, btw. when does volume ii come out?

Obviously, CON$ as well as my sig, was "cute" enough to provoke a rise from YOU. LOL

Idealists, whether CON$ervative or Liberal, tend to dislike my sig, that's what I like about it.

ah, i see your mistake. you think i actually read your sig.

:rofl:

now that's funny.
kudos.

August 26, 2008
RUSH: "When critics get it right, then you reply," and when you reply to something they've gotten right, it's evidence that the critic has gotten to you.

Please learn how to post. You have conflated my quotes with yours, and I don't wish anyone to believe that I write as poorly as you.

ROFLMAO

What are you talking about?

Neither did I care who you get your alleged info from, nor have I made any claim about same.

It is not whining, you simp, to point out that your claim that I am responsible for your quote and vice versa is in error.

Correct your mechanical errror, as it would take radical cerebral surgery to correct your other errors,

Last edited:
While some of you can dismiss these tea parties to your heart's content, the fact remains they are indicative of a growing frustration throughout the country. And while the gentleman spouting fears of communist infiltrations, and the woman burning books, is frustation to the point of parody, many, many similar examples of similar silliness by paranoid liberals when Bush II was President - and you all know that to be the case.

Such silliness aside, this tea party movement will either continue to grow into a viable focus of energized dissatisfaction, or it will quickly lose momentum and fall away - at this point I am not certain what will be the case.

Just as I saw merit in the concerns of those who shared fears regarding the Patriot Act, so too do I find merit in those who share concerns regarding the alarming growth of our federal government - both under Bush II, and now accelerating under Obama.

And on a somewhat sidenote point - I find PC's posts in here to be among the best and brightest. She shows a more than passing understanding of historical relevance that many more would do well to incorporate.

I've been posting and blogging for about 10 years now, and I still can't help but wonder where you all were when this kind of shit was going down. No protesting, no tea-party type meetups. The Bushbots were either supportive or silent, until it was too late. Now it's ALL Obama's fault. How convenient.

Broken Government | Broken Government: By the Numbers

ROFLMAO

Ah, I see.

The source of your misunderstanding is that you can't read. My sentence was "relying on the usual liberal source of information, a fevered imagination?"

Read it slowly. I didn't claim that you use some "liberal source" for your information, but rather you have an inflamed cerebrum!!!! Get it? "fevered imagination."

In any case, you would have inadverently proven that this was not the case, since it now becomes clear that you have a reading comprehension problem.

Now 1) apologize and 2) go back and correct your misquotes.

Last edited:
I think you folks should have a great time. Have fun, don't kley any one get rowdy. Toss teabags into the river and lake.
To protest further, don't use any highways or roads that were created with and maintained by
public funds, and don't use any public transportation to get to the Tea Party.
Don't drink any water or eat any food cooked in a restaurant (or your home) that gets gas or electricity or water from a public supported source.
You should not use the power delivered by the public funds supported electric grid to run your PA systems.
And you should refuse to congregate in any public funded space, and absolutely stay off the sidewalks.
Don't want to be hypocrites, now.
Do that the next four years. Boycott every tax created and tax supported or subsidized infrastructure.
Schools, too.

And I hope they bring their own trash bags and at least one pair of Depends, just in case. For all the uproar made by the righties about the 'mess' in Memorial Park after Obama's inauguration, they'd better be prepared to clean up after themselves. "Don't want to be hypocrites, now."

A quote from David Aikman about the "narratives" which form much of the boilerplate repeated by those still enthralled by The Prophet and some of the reflexive attitudes towards those who disagree with them:

"The term, evidently, had materialized from the fever swamps of academic postmodernist jargon, a world where there may never be real facts or real truth, where 'narratives' of reality float around seeking a hospitable brain to settle in."

Holy crap. That's the kind of stuff someone reads in a room "floating" in purple haze, with everyone sitting around going UnnnnnnUhh huhhhh....AWEsome, man....

I think you folks should have a great time. Have fun, don't kley any one get rowdy. Toss teabags into the river and lake.
To protest further, don't use any highways or roads that were created with and maintained by
public funds, and don't use any public transportation to get to the Tea Party.
Don't drink any water or eat any food cooked in a restaurant (or your home) that gets gas or electricity or water from a public supported source.
You should not use the power delivered by the public funds supported electric grid to run your PA systems.
And you should refuse to congregate in any public funded space, and absolutely stay off the sidewalks.
Don't want to be hypocrites, now.
Do that the next four years. Boycott every tax created and tax supported or subsidized infrastructure.
Schools, too.

And I hope they bring their own trash bags and at least one pair of Depends, just in case. For all the uproar made by the righties about the 'mess' in Memorial Park after Obama's inauguration, they'd better be prepared to clean up after themselves. "Don't want to be hypocrites, now."

I remember that coronation and the DUmmies pulled funds from FEMA to pay for it. DUMshitz. and yes what a nasty azzed mess they left.

As a convenience store owner with stores in New York, I'm going to see my sales get hurt because of taxes on food and cigs and gas and containers and beer, and my fees and my personal taxes will go up, and I hate it. Taxes pay for roads, services, education. New York needs to cut its bloated spending and its deficit. The Governor is getting screamed at by both Republicans and Democrats for cutting back.
I'm not going to Tea Parties and mock them because they are an ineffective, useless gesture and are totally fake. They are AstroTurf.
Mint flavored Nitro was tasty.

Glad to have helped save your life.

Based on your post, you should be supporting the concepts, as you believe that taxes are too high, " my fees and my personal taxes will go up, and I hate it," and hurt the people like yourself, the lifes blood of any economy.

According to the Constitution, there are specific jobs that the government should do, and many of the Founding Fathers were opposed to use of federal money in ways that they are used today.
"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents." - James Madison criticizing an attempt to grant public monies for charitable means, 1794

But I suspect that you have "made your bones" as a Democrat, and might feel that support of the Tea Pary idea might cost you some sense of self-respect, even if this support might be in your own self interest. Consider what our great 16th President said in that connection:
"Stand with anybody that stands RIGHT. Stand with him while he is right and PART with him when he goes wrong."
Abraham Lincoln, Speech at Peoria, Illinois (October 16, 1854),

This is an example where the pure hogwash of Republicans/Libertarians/Conservatives/whatever you call yourselves comes in. Two hundred and fifteen years ago, there was only a third of the population we have now. The TELEPHONE hadn't even been invented yet. But here we are today three times bigger in population, spread across the diverse country where in a nano-second we have instant access to real time ANYWHERE ON EARTH. The Constitution was the FRAMEWORK for modern expansion. It certainly was NOT written as a doctrine that was intended to remain as is, progress be damned.

Well, the OP grouped the administration with ACORN by the quotes chosen and I fight fire with fire. CON$ervative hate radio is constantly grouping Libs with any whacko found anywhere in the world and CON$ claim to be bible believers, so their Golden Rule tells me CON$ want to be grouped together and I choose as Domestic Terrorists.
The Golden Rule is a bitch, isn't it, and rationalizations cut both ways. LOL

The Golden Rule is what it is, but you are using it to support a rather Pythonesque argument. Witches burn, so does wood. Wood floats, so does a duck. Therefore a witch must weigh the same as a duck.

Surely rationalizations have to be rational?

There's a little problem with that, you see, I am aware that to CON$ ACORN is synonymous with thuggery, so Domestic Terrorist is right in the ballpark.

For example, LimpBoy is at present trying to pass off HIS Somali Ditto-Heads as black muslim "community organizers." LOL

There's a little problem with that, you see, I am aware that to CON$ ACORN is synonymous with thuggery, so Domestic Terrorist is right in the ballpark.

For example, LimpBoy is at present trying to pass off HIS Somali Ditto-Heads as black muslim "community organizers." LOL

"Let's hope so. Acorn officials bill themselves as nonpartisan community organizers merely interested in giving a voice to minorities and the poor. In reality, Acorn is a union-backed, multimillion-dollar outfit that uses intimidation and other tactics to push for higher minimum wage mandates and to trash Wal-Mart and other non-union companies. "
Featured Article - WSJ.com

"According to Investors Business Daily the community activist group ACORN is under investigation for Voter Fraud in no less than 12 States, including all of the so-called Battleground States. "
Obama's Ally ACORN under investigation for Vote Fraud in 12 States - SuccessVibe.com

What the heck does "is at present trying to pass off HIS Somali Ditto-Heads as black muslim "community organizers." mean?
Are you claiming, in some parallel language to English, that the great Mahah-Rushie has Somali listeners? And they are muslim?

My waste-basket to English dictionary informs me that you are attempting to cogently explain the monologue whereby Rush compares the Somali pirates to community organizers, based on similar methods, and calls them "Maritime Organizers."

Time to review: 1) ACORNers are thugs. 2)Domestic Terrotist does not, by any stretch, apply 3) You need to take careful notes next time you try to parrot Mr. Limbaugh and 4) a sense of humor is one of the many attributes of which you have been deprived.

In the words of Lewis Caroll: " 'Curiouser and curiouser!'cried Alice."

So your defense in misquoting the great Rush is that you don't listen to him? And did you think that this method of informing yourself makes you look sharp-witted? Would that be along the lines of " I'm not too sure what he said, but here's what he said..."

Since you are giving NeoComs a bad name, watch out for a few ACORN thugs paying you a visit.

And it seems that you are continuing to claim "told HIS Somali Ditto-Heads," as in he has a Somali audience that follows his instructions??? Would you have any documentation or data that indicates this, or, are you relying on the usual liberal source of information, a fevered imagination?

Although this board is open and welcoming to all, it is assumed that there would be some self-policing in terms of having information or at least an adult thought process before one has the effrontery to post where it can be seen by the public.

You are embarrassing yourself.

It is SOOOOO easy to get you to mechanically parrot your programing.

Every time you CON$ says I get my stuff from lib sites I challenge you to find another source on the internet using the quotes I do. I have said I do it specifically so you can't go to a right wing site to C & P a rebuttal, you are FORCED to try on your own.
Now here's a quote of his summary, because he told the story when they first took the oil, and when they raised the ransom and the events that followed each day there was a development all over the air, so it is you who doesn't listen because he talked about it at least 4 different days. LOL
Now I'm only giving you the quote without the link so you will have to take the first couple of sentences and put them in quotes and google them to see my "Liberal" source for the quote, as well as all the CON$ervative sites with their rebuttals. LMAO

Jan 12, 2009
RUSH: How about these poor Somali pirates? One of the funniest things I have ever seen. They start out, they hijacked this hundred-million-dollar ship, a hundred million dollars worth of oil from Saudi Arabia, and they demand a ransom that's not nearly high enough, I think it was five or seven million bucks. We on this program urged them to up the ransom price to at least 15 million. They settled on 10

ROFLMAO

What are you talking about?

Neither did I care who you get your alleged info from, nor have I made any claim about same.

It is not whining, you simp, to point out that you claim that I an responsible for your quote and vice versa.

Correct your mechanical errror, as it would take radical cerebral surgery to correct your other errors,

So typical of CON$, you were the one who screwed up the naming when you truncated my post at the very top of this post, and taking responsibility as CON$ claim they always do, you blame me.

Even at my local polling place there were two black guys standing outside the door as you enter the building to vote. They had on TSHRTS reflecting Black Power. Can you imagine the reporting and riots of white people did that with tshirts that said White Power?

You live in Philly? Because that's the only place I heard of that happening.
nope in the country in Va of all places..I couldn't believe my eyes! They were not holding clubs but stood there with their arms folded across their chest.

Holding clubs? I think members of the New Black Power movement would be insulted that you think they only have clubs to use as weapons. By the way, that movement is extremely small compared to the old Black Panther movement, numbering less than 1,000 across the country. I still think you made that up.

The Golden Rule is what it is, but you are using it to support a rather Pythonesque argument. Witches burn, so does wood. Wood floats, so does a duck. Therefore a witch must weigh the same as a duck.

Surely rationalizations have to be rational?

So typical of CON$, you were the one who screwed up the naming when you truncated my post at the very top of this post, and taking responsibility as CON$ claim they always do, you blame me.

Unlike the other board members, Conservative or Liberal, you seem not to have the abiltiy of post correctly.

You still have the wrong attributions. Can you have someone help you with this.

ROFLMAO

Ah, I see.

The source of your misunderstanding is that you can't read. My sentence was "relying on the usual liberal source of information, a fevered imagination?"

Read it slowly. I didn't claim that you use some "liberal source" for your information, but rather you have an inflamed cerebrum!!!! Get it? "fevered imagination."

In any case, you would have inadverently proven that this was not the case, since it now becomes clear that you have a reading comprehension problem.

Now 1) apologize and 2) go back and correct your misquotes.

My liberal source was LimpBoy, not my imagination. You said it didn't happen and asked for documentation. Spin it anyway you want, the fact remains the source was the non-imaginary LimpBoy.

And they are still YOUR misquotes!
CON$ never admit the truth no matter how obvious.

I'm not sure about your question. Are you saying that the Homeland Security report did not mention the "tea parties," and cited only those mentioned by name or type?

My post aimed to link several themes. The administration takes a shot at "rightwinger." The "Tea Party" idea is generally considered to be populated by those on the right, just as the Obama Administration, and their supporters, are generally considered to be on the left.
Thus one connection.

The Huffington Post article suggests that some believe that ACORN, a leftist group with ties to both the Democrat Party and the current administration, is infiltrating the Tea Party rallies. Why? It seems logical that they would like to disrupt, or give the impression that those on the right behave poorly. These types are known as 'agent provocateurs.' Second connection of the post.

Third, a literary connection. In Steinbeck's novel, published on this date in 1939, provocateurs disrupt a rally.

My support is for those citizens who oppose a concept that has never been shown to be successful, the 'stimulus' concept. It is wasteful financially, and no more than a smokescreen designed to grow government and benefit Democrat cronies.

Typical CON$ervative dishonesty!!
You didn't link to a Huffington Post article, that is simply a bold faced lie.

Here is the H P article linked to by your link, show any mention of ACORN.
Fox News Hosts Join Right-Wing "Tea Party" Movement (VIDEO)

Rick Santelli and CNBC may be keeping their distance from the tax day tea party movement Santelli inadvertently spawned in an on-air rant, but Fox News seems to be throwing everything it's got behind protests planned for April 15.

Fox anchors Sean Hannity and Neil Cavuto boarded the bandwagon first by signing on with tax day tea parties in Atlanta and Sacramento. Now Glenn Beck will be broadcasting from the Alamo in Texas and Greta Van Susteren will party in Washington, D.C., amounting to hours and hours of rotating live coverage of the anti-tax, anti-spending events.

"This year Americans across the country are holding tea parties to let politicians know that we've had enough," Beck said yesterday. "Celebrate with Fox News."

The Huffington Post wants to have citizen journalists at as many of these events as possible. If you think you'd be interested in attending one of the Tea Parties and reporting back to us with dispatches, photos, or video, click here to sign up. We'll contact you shortly with further instructions.

Sorry, Waste-Receptacle (why do I feel the need to throw away a dirty tissue every time I see your avatar?), you are absolutely correct.

I originally read the story:
"Fox News' Neil Cavuto reported Tuesday that the tax day tea party movement is being "infiltrated" by well-organized liberals out to destroy it.

"Only eight days before a nationwide tea party, some over-caffeinated crashers aiming to lay waste to it," Cavuto said. "Reports of very well-organized infiltrators trying to mix in and rain on this parade. Talk about taxing."

Cavuto's infiltrators are none other than 2008 electoral boogeyman ACORN and the Huffington Post, which has repeatedly asked readers to sign up as "citizen journalists" to help us cover the many-hundred tax day events. (Cavuto's characterization is accurate to the extent "infiltrate" is a synonym for "attend"). Fox News will also be "infiltrating" tax day tea parties with live all-day coverage in four cities."
Cavuto: Tea Party Protests To Be "Infiltrated" By Diabolical Liberals (VIDEO)

In my ongoing effort to civilize the discourse from you NeoComs, I would suggest that you reserve the terms 'lie' or 'liar' as in "is simply a bold faced lie" for those cases where it is appropriate, and not simply an oversight.

Please note that the story did appear, also, in the Huffington Post.

So in other words, if Neil Cavuto says it, it surely must be true. Fox reporters never embellish their stories or tell half-truths. That falls only to MSNBC. Oh, okay.

Unlike the other board members, Conservative or Liberal, you seem not to have the abiltiy of post correctly.

You still have the wrong attributions. Can you have someone help you with this.

It still is YOUR screw up from when you edited my post, admit it, you keep making a fool of yourself when you try to pass the buck.

Typical CON$ervative dishonesty!!
You didn't link to a Huffington Post article, that is simply a bold faced lie.

Here is the H P article linked to by your link, show any mention of ACORN.

Rick Santelli and CNBC may be keeping their distance from the tax day tea party movement Santelli inadvertently spawned in an on-air rant, but Fox News seems to be throwing everything it's got behind protests planned for April 15.

Fox anchors Sean Hannity and Neil Cavuto boarded the bandwagon first by signing on with tax day tea parties in Atlanta and Sacramento. Now Glenn Beck will be broadcasting from the Alamo in Texas and Greta Van Susteren will party in Washington, D.C., amounting to hours and hours of rotating live coverage of the anti-tax, anti-spending events.

"This year Americans across the country are holding tea parties to let politicians know that we've had enough," Beck said yesterday. "Celebrate with Fox News."

The Huffington Post wants to have citizen journalists at as many of these events as possible. If you think you'd be interested in attending one of the Tea Parties and reporting back to us with dispatches, photos, or video, click here to sign up. We'll contact you shortly with further instructions.

Sorry, Waste-Receptacle (why do I feel the need to throw away a dirty tissue every time I see your avatar?), you are absolutely correct.

I originally read the story:
"Fox News' Neil Cavuto reported Tuesday that the tax day tea party movement is being "infiltrated" by well-organized liberals out to destroy it.

"Only eight days before a nationwide tea party, some over-caffeinated crashers aiming to lay waste to it," Cavuto said. "Reports of very well-organized infiltrators trying to mix in and rain on this parade. Talk about taxing."

Cavuto's infiltrators are none other than 2008 electoral boogeyman ACORN and the Huffington Post, which has repeatedly asked readers to sign up as "citizen journalists" to help us cover the many-hundred tax day events. (Cavuto's characterization is accurate to the extent "infiltrate" is a synonym for "attend"). Fox News will also be "infiltrating" tax day tea parties with live all-day coverage in four cities."
Cavuto: Tea Party Protests To Be "Infiltrated" By Diabolical Liberals (VIDEO)

In my ongoing effort to civilize the discourse from you NeoComs, I would suggest that you reserve the terms 'lie' or 'liar' as in "is simply a bold faced lie" for those cases where it is appropriate, and not simply an oversight.

Please note that the story did appear, also, in the Huffington Post.

So in other words, if Neil Cavuto says it, it surely must be true. Fox reporters never embellish their stories or tell half-truths. That falls only to MSNBC. Oh, okay.

Dayuuumm you got one thing right in yer life. We're right proud of ya! :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back