Obama Administration Attacks "Rightwingers"

I'm with you here ...

... and then you fall off into nutterville here.

PC isn't anywhere remotely near being a "domestic terrorist." We got a couple on the board who I would say have the potential to be one but sorry, homey, she ain't one of 'em.

Or I'm spoofing CON$ervatism and LimpBoy's technique of "illustrating absurdity by being absurd" and laughing at the reactions I get from the CON$ when they get a taste of their own medicine. LOL

the difference between you and limbaugh being you actually believe the stuff you say. whatever floats your boat

Thank you for admitting that LimpBoy does not believe anything he is paid to say. LOL

Why do CON$ flaunt their occult practice of mind-reading while pretending to be Christians?

Even at my local polling place there were two black guys standing outside the door as you enter the building to vote. They had on TSHRTS reflecting Black Power. Can you imagine the reporting and riots of white people did that with tshirts that said White Power?

You live in Philly? Because that's the only place I heard of that happening.
nope in the country in Va of all places..I couldn't believe my eyes! They were not holding clubs but stood there with their arms folded across their chest.

So did you run inside to the booth and vote for Obama out of fear?

Or I'm spoofing CON$ervatism and LimpBoy's technique of "illustrating absurdity by being absurd" and laughing at the reactions I get from the CON$ when they get a taste of their own medicine. LOL

the difference between you and limbaugh being you actually believe the stuff you say. whatever floats your boat

Thank you for admitting that LimpBoy does not believe anything he is paid to say. LOL

Why do CON$ flaunt their occult practice of mind-reading while pretending to be Christians?

only a hydro cephalic such as yourself would believe otherwise, and i've never pretended to be a christian.

as long as you're here, why do stupid people thinking posting cute little devices like CON$ over and over is amusing?

love your sig, btw. when does volume ii come out?

They are the reason VA went for Obama. He had lifelike mannequin goons posted outside every polling place in the state. Scared teh crap out of people.
Worked.
2012, he'll have armed guards do the voting for you.
UBethca.

I'm not sure about your question. Are you saying that the Homeland Security report did not mention the "tea parties," and cited only those mentioned by name or type?

My post aimed to link several themes. The administration takes a shot at "rightwinger." The "Tea Party" idea is generally considered to be populated by those on the right, just as the Obama Administration, and their supporters, are generally considered to be on the left.
Thus one connection.

The Huffington Post article suggests that some believe that ACORN, a leftist group with ties to both the Democrat Party and the current administration, is infiltrating the Tea Party rallies. Why? It seems logical that they would like to disrupt, or give the impression that those on the right behave poorly. These types are known as 'agent provocateurs.' Second connection of the post.

Third, a literary connection. In Steinbeck's novel, published on this date in 1939, provocateurs disrupt a rally.

My support is for those citizens who oppose a concept that has never been shown to be successful, the 'stimulus' concept. It is wasteful financially, and no more than a smokescreen designed to grow government and benefit Democrat cronies.

Typical CON$ervative dishonesty!!
You didn't link to a Huffington Post article, that is simply a bold faced lie.

Here is the H P article linked to by your link, show any mention of ACORN.
Fox News Hosts Join Right-Wing "Tea Party" Movement (VIDEO)

Fox News Hosts Join Right-Wing "Tea Party" Movement (VIDEO)

Rick Santelli and CNBC may be keeping their distance from the tax day tea party movement Santelli inadvertently spawned in an on-air rant, but Fox News seems to be throwing everything it's got behind protests planned for April 15.

Fox anchors Sean Hannity and Neil Cavuto boarded the bandwagon first by signing on with tax day tea parties in Atlanta and Sacramento. Now Glenn Beck will be broadcasting from the Alamo in Texas and Greta Van Susteren will party in Washington, D.C., amounting to hours and hours of rotating live coverage of the anti-tax, anti-spending events.

"This year Americans across the country are holding tea parties to let politicians know that we've had enough," Beck said yesterday. "Celebrate with Fox News."

The Huffington Post wants to have citizen journalists at as many of these events as possible. If you think you'd be interested in attending one of the Tea Parties and reporting back to us with dispatches, photos, or video, click here to sign up. We'll contact you shortly with further instructions.

Sorry, Waste-Receptacle (why do I feel the need to throw away a dirty tissue every time I see your avatar?), you are absolutely correct.

I originally read the story:
"Fox News' Neil Cavuto reported Tuesday that the tax day tea party movement is being "infiltrated" by well-organized liberals out to destroy it.

"Only eight days before a nationwide tea party, some over-caffeinated crashers aiming to lay waste to it," Cavuto said. "Reports of very well-organized infiltrators trying to mix in and rain on this parade. Talk about taxing."

Cavuto's infiltrators are none other than 2008 electoral boogeyman ACORN and the Huffington Post, which has repeatedly asked readers to sign up as "citizen journalists" to help us cover the many-hundred tax day events. (Cavuto's characterization is accurate to the extent "infiltrate" is a synonym for "attend"). Fox News will also be "infiltrating" tax day tea parties with live all-day coverage in four cities."
Cavuto: Tea Party Protests To Be "Infiltrated" By Diabolical Liberals (VIDEO)

In my ongoing effort to civilize the discourse from you NeoComs, I would suggest that you reserve the terms 'lie' or 'liar' as in "is simply a bold faced lie" for those cases where it is appropriate, and not simply an oversight.

Please note that the story did appear, also, in the Huffington Post.

As I recall, I was called a liar when I said I got my LimpBoy quotes directly from his own transcripts at his own website, and that was no oversight it was the truth, as proven by the fact that not a single Ditto-Doper could provide a link to any other source.
I'm just following the established board protocol allowing liberal use of the word liar.

only a hydro cephalic such as yourself would believe otherwise, and i've never pretended to be a christian.

as long as you're here, why do stupid people thinking posting cute little devices like CON$ over and over is amusing?

love your sig, btw. when does volume ii come out?

Obviously, CON$ as well as my sig, was "cute" enough to provoke a rise from YOU. LOL

Idealists, whether CON$ervative or Liberal, tend to dislike my sig, that's what I like about it.

And on a somewhat sidenote point - I find PC's posts in here to be among the best and brightest. She shows a more than passing understanding of historical relevance that many more would do well to incorporate.
Then why is she trying to link the teabaggers to right wing extremists?

Why do you hate gays so much? Using a gay term as a pejorative for people peacefully demonstrating? I would think as a lib that you would be above that, but I should have known better. :lol:

She did more than just "criticize" and I have just as much right to create an imaginary scenario as she does.
In this thread her fellow travelers use the Stalin, Hitler, holocaust references to work the Right up into a terrorist frenzy, a mob bent on revenge for IMAGINED acts never committed upon them.
I was just counter-imagining how the Patriot Act gives the president broad powers to act against Domestic Terrorist Groups to give you CON$ something else to worry about. It takes nothing more than LABELING to invoke the power of the Patriot Act.
Think about it! LOL

But her post (the one you quoted) didn't mention Hitler, Stalin or the holocaust.

Why not respond to her based on what she wrote, and to others based on what they wrote, rather than grouping anyone whose views you don't like into a single entity with an assumed identical agenda. That's something of a McCarthyist tactic, though of course I certainly respect your right to write what you want.

Well, the OP grouped the administration with ACORN by the quotes chosen and I fight fire with fire. CON$ervative hate radio is constantly grouping Libs with any whacko found anywhere in the world and CON$ claim to be bible believers, so their Golden Rule tells me CON$ want to be grouped together and I choose as Domestic Terrorists.
The Golden Rule is a bitch, isn't it, and rationalizations cut both ways. LOL

The Golden Rule is what it is, but you are using it to support a rather Pythonesque argument. Witches burn, so does wood. Wood floats, so does a duck. Therefore a witch must weigh the same as a duck.

Surely rationalizations have to be rational?

"It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government."

-- Thomas Paine, American revolutionary

Can one imagine the likes of W and Dick Cheney, along side Coulter and Hannity, lead by fatboy Rush, with Laura and a caste of a thousand smooth handed white boy draft dodgers leading the next revolution. Excuse my earlier post, these are children with many, many deferments and mom close by. LOL

Draft the wingnuts and see how fast they cry.

But her post (the one you quoted) didn't mention Hitler, Stalin or the holocaust.

Why not respond to her based on what she wrote, and to others based on what they wrote, rather than grouping anyone whose views you don't like into a single entity with an assumed identical agenda. That's something of a McCarthyist tactic, though of course I certainly respect your right to write what you want.

Well, the OP grouped the administration with ACORN by the quotes chosen and I fight fire with fire. CON$ervative hate radio is constantly grouping Libs with any whacko found anywhere in the world and CON$ claim to be bible believers, so their Golden Rule tells me CON$ want to be grouped together and I choose as Domestic Terrorists.

The Golden Rule is what it is, but you are using it to support a rather Pythonesque argument. Witches burn, so does wood. Wood floats, so does a duck. Therefore a witch must weigh the same as a duck.

There's a little problem with that, you see, I am aware that to CON$ ACORN is synonymous with thuggery, so Domestic Terrorist is right in the ballpark.

For example, LimpBoy is at present trying to pass off HIS Somali Ditto-Heads as black muslim "community organizers." LOL

Can one imagine the likes of W and Dick Cheney, along side Coulter and Hannity, lead by fatboy Rush, with Laura and a caste of a thousand smooth handed white boy draft dodgers leading the next revolution. Excuse my earlier post, these are children with many, many deferments and mom close by. LOL

Draft the wingnuts and see how fast they cry.

Let's see if we can put this draft-dodger lie to rest:
"The controversy over Bush's service centers on what his critics call "the period in question," that is, the time from May 1972 until May 1973. What is not mentioned as often is that that period was in fact Bush's fifth year in the Guard, one that followed four years of often intense service."

The facts about the president's service.

But, if you need a real "draft-dodger" to latch onto,
"...Because of my opposition to the draft and the war, I am in great sympathy with those who are not willing to fight, kill, and maybe die for their country..."
Bill Clinton's December 1969 letter to his ROTC Director

But, I don't expect you to change your tune, as the left treats the truth as a mere speed bump.

There's a little problem with that, you see, I am aware that to CON$ ACORN is synonymous with thuggery, so Domestic Terrorist is right in the ballpark.

For example, LimpBoy is at present trying to pass off HIS Somali Ditto-Heads as black muslim "community organizers." LOL

"Let's hope so. Acorn officials bill themselves as nonpartisan community organizers merely interested in giving a voice to minorities and the poor. In reality, Acorn is a union-backed, multimillion-dollar outfit that uses intimidation and other tactics to push for higher minimum wage mandates and to trash Wal-Mart and other non-union companies. "
Featured Article - WSJ.com

"According to Investors Business Daily the community activist group ACORN is under investigation for Voter Fraud in no less than 12 States, including all of the so-called Battleground States. "
Obama's Ally ACORN under investigation for Vote Fraud in 12 States - SuccessVibe.com

What the heck does "is at present trying to pass off HIS Somali Ditto-Heads as black muslim "community organizers." mean?
Are you claiming, in some parallel language to English, that the great Mahah-Rushie has Somali listeners? And they are muslim?

My waste-basket to English dictionary informs me that you are attempting to cogently explain the monologue whereby Rush compares the Somali pirates to community organizers, based on similar methods, and calls them "Maritime Organizers."

Time to review: 1) ACORNers are thugs. 2)Domestic Terrotist does not, by any stretch, apply 3) You need to take careful notes next time you try to parrot Mr. Limbaugh and 4) a sense of humor is one of the many attributes of which you have been deprived.

"Let's hope so. Acorn officials bill themselves as nonpartisan community organizers merely interested in giving a voice to minorities and the poor. In reality, Acorn is a union-backed, multimillion-dollar outfit that uses intimidation and other tactics to push for higher minimum wage mandates and to trash Wal-Mart and other non-union companies. "

"According to Investors Business Daily the community activist group ACORN is under investigation for Voter Fraud in no less than 12 States, including all of the so-called Battleground States. "
Obama's Ally ACORN under investigation for Vote Fraud in 12 States - SuccessVibe.com

What the heck does "is at present trying to pass off HIS Somali Ditto-Heads as black muslim "community organizers." mean?
Are you claiming, in some parallel language to English, that the great Mahah-Rushie has Somali listeners? And they are muslim?

My waste-basket to English dictionary informs me that you are attempting to cogently explain the monologue whereby Rush compares the Somali pirates to community organizers, based on similar methods, and calls them "Maritime Organizers."

Time to review: 1) ACORNers are thugs. 2)Domestic Terrotist does not, by any stretch, apply 3) You need to take careful notes next time you try to parrot Mr. Limbaugh and 4) a sense of humor is one of the many attributes of which you have been deprived.

You would have to be a listener to LimpBoy to get the satire of "HIS Somali Ditto-Heads." LOL
You see, during a previous Somali oil ransom request, LimpBoy told HIS Somali Ditto-Heads over the air that the ransom was too low for the value of all the oil they were holding. The very next day HIS mind-numbed Somali Ditto-Heads raised the ransom amount.
Get it? LOL

Last edited:
And on a somewhat sidenote point - I find PC's posts in here to be among the best and brightest. She shows a more than passing understanding of historical relevance that many more would do well to incorporate.
Then why is she trying to link the teabaggers to right wing extremists?

Why do you hate gays so much? Using a gay term as a pejorative for people peacefully demonstrating? I would think as a lib that you would be above that, but I should have known better. :lol:
Teabagging is gay? I didn't know that...but if so, that's even funnier.

OK - I understand your first point. I think it's symptomatic of all that is wrong with American politics, but at least I understand it.

I don't understand your second point at all. Limpboy is presumably your disparaging name for Rush Limbaugh (I guess), but what's this about Somalia and what on earth is a ditto head?

Actually, forget it.

"Burn the books!" she yells from off-camera. The surprised camera man asks if she's serious, and which books she'd burn. "The ones in college, the brainwashing books, like the evolution crap."

So all an ACORN person or a stalwart D has to do is shout "Burn the Books" in front of a camera of questionable authenticity, put it up on U-Tube and they have accomplished what they wanted. This is what is meant by "infiltration"

And it looks like to me they were in a drinking establishment.....hmmm.

You would have to be a listener to LimpBoy to get the satire of "HIS Somali Ditto-Heads." LOL
You see, during a previous Somali oil ransom request, LimpBoy told HIS Somali Ditto-Heads the ransom was too low for the value of all the oil they were holding. The very next day HIS mind-numbed Somali Ditto-Heads raised the ransom amount.
Get it? LOL

In the words of Lewis Caroll: " 'Curiouser and curiouser!'cried Alice."

So your defense in misquoting the great Rush is that you don't listen to him? And did you think that this method of informing yourself makes you look sharp-witted? Would that be along the lines of " I'm not too sure what he said, but here's what he said..."

Since you are giving NeoComs a bad name, watch out for a few ACORN thugs paying you a visit.

And it seems that you are continuing to claim "told HIS Somali Ditto-Heads," as in he has a Somali audience that follows his instructions??? Would you have any documentation or data that indicates this, or, are you relying on the usual liberal source of information, a fevered imagination?

Although this board is open and welcoming to all, it is assumed that there would be some self-policing in terms of having information or at least an adult thought process before one has the effrontery to post where it can be seen by the public.

You are embarrassing yourself.

I think you folks should have a great time. Have fun, don't kley any one get rowdy. Toss teabags into the river and lake.
To protest further, don't use any highways or roads that were created with and maintained by
public funds, and don't use any public transportation to get to the Tea Party.
Don't drink any water or eat any food cooked in a restaurant (or your home) that gets gas or electricity or water from a public supported source.
You should not use the power delivered by the public funds supported electric grid to run your PA systems.
And you should refuse to congregate in any public funded space, and absolutely stay off the sidewalks.
Don't want to be hypocrites, now.
Do that the next four years. Boycott every tax created and tax supported or subsidized infrastructure.
Schools, too.

My God you are thick in the skull, aren't ya?

OK - I understand your first point. I think it's symptomatic of all that is wrong with American politics, but at least I understand it.

I don't understand your second point at all. Limpboy is presumably your disparaging name for Rush Limbaugh (I guess), but what's this about Somalia and what on earth is a ditto head?

Actually, forget it.

Yes, LimpBoy is a tribute to the Golden Rule of his professed religious belief and he has a disparaging name for everyone he disagrees with.
Somali Ditto-Heads I covered in another post.
And a Ditto-Head is the title his followers have given themselves because they ditto his feelings, of hate and spite. I added that last part, but he does too, so the Golden Rule bites him in the butt again. LOL

September 5, 2008
RUSH: He didn't use those words, but that's what he meant

January 24, 2007
RUSH: Hey, Barack Obama has picked up another endorsement: Halfrican American actress Halle Berry. "As a Halfrican American, I am honored to have Ms. Berry's support, as well as the support of other Halfrican Americans," Obama said. He didn't say it, but -- anyway

Forum List

Back