Obama Administration Attacks "Rightwingers"

I think you folks should have a great time. Have fun, don't kley any one get rowdy. Toss teabags into the river and lake.
To protest further, don't use any highways or roads that were created with and maintained by
public funds, and don't use any public transportation to get to the Tea Party.
Don't drink any water or eat any food cooked in a restaurant (or your home) that gets gas or electricity or water from a public supported source.
You should not use the power delivered by the public funds supported electric grid to run your PA systems.
And you should refuse to congregate in any public funded space, and absolutely stay off the sidewalks.
Don't want to be hypocrites, now.
Do that the next four years. Boycott every tax created and tax supported or subsidized infrastructure.
Schools, too.

I now know what my sign will say.

You are on public property paid for with Tax dollars!

Just thought I'd beat our left wing colleagues to posting this:

The Department of Homeland Security is warning law enforcement officials about a rise in "rightwing extremist activity," saying the economic recession, the election of America's first black president and the return of a few disgruntled war veterans could swell the ranks of white-power militias.

A footnote attached to the report by the Homeland Security Office of Intelligence and Analysis defines "rightwing extremism in the United States" as including not just racist or hate groups, but also groups that reject federal authority in favor of state or local authority.

"It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single-issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration," the warning says.

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2009/apr/14/federal-agency-warns-of-radicals-on-right/

And just last week, we saw this:

On Fox News Channel’s April 7 “Your World,” host Neil Cavuto reported that the Tax Day tea party protests on April 15 will be “infiltrated” by their political opponents and led by left-wing activist organizations. He specifically named Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN).

ACORN, HuffPo Organizing Efforts to Infiltrate Tax Day Tea Parties

So, here's my take. The administration plays hardball, and smears those who disagree with their policies.

And, the irony is that today is the anniverary of the publication of Steinbeck's "Grapes of Wrath", which has a great scene where 'agent provacateurs' start a fight at a dance given by peaceful immigrant workers.

Life imitates art.

I didn't realize that DHS has tagged ACORN as an extremist and/or racist organization. They are a legitimate advocacy group for low income blacks, period. When have they ever carried guns and knives and threatened revolutionary (subversive) action against the United States Government, as many true right-wing extremists are attempting to do?

Yeah, burn them books! And don't pay taxes to the greedy government! Yeah! Back to Medieval Ages! What do we need the filthy infrastructure for!? Nufn'! If we don't have roads, illegals won't come crawlin' here!? Yeah! Clean water? Fuck it! Each is responsible for providing his/her family their own water well! Back to superstition and burning of heretics at the stake! She's a witch!!!! SHE'S A WITCH!

:eusa_eh:

:rofl:

PS: I agree that everyone is entitled to their opinion and everyone should be able to protest/support any governmental measures etc. yady yada blah blah... But this was just too funny to take seriously... Just an 'opinion'... ;)

Keep believing that its all for infrastructure, that's exactly what they want us to think. Join in with the Chicken Little chorus chanting about a crisis and depression and the rest of the scare tactics used by Obama et al. If you like total government control, you have to be absolutely loving the path this country is on now. Nothing like a country of government drones being fed by the almighty government.
It amazes me that this somehow seems right to the liberals.

Screw Acorn! I'm taking a lot of pictures of any Acorn members, and I'll be documenting any of them that start shit.

Of course provocation is in the eye of the beholder. It wouldn't surprise me if Acorn members are provoked into violence, since so many of you seem to hate them for some reason no one can really explain other than the fact that Acorn works for the rights of blacks.

History does not repeat itself, human nature does.

I am begining to see how the Russian people felt when the communist took over.

I see how the holocaust happened.

It was ordinary people, afraid to work for themselves, afraid, so a leader comes along, and the "vehemently cling" to the leader, it does not matter who the leader is, it could be Stalin, Hitler, or even a "Obama".

They project thier hopes on this one man, and believe in thier hearts he is all they need in life, that he will save them, give them eternal life.

The people do not understand that with less government they will have security.

They believe exactly what is told to them if told in the right way, like if the watch Television, the people unconsiously still have a primitive mind and when told something, when they learn something, if it comes from a source that is technologically advanced, they believe it because the technology is real, but they do not understand this.

They do not think, they get feed propaganda but because the source is a dazzling webpage they believe it to be true because subconsiously they still have privitive instincts.

Its scary, real scary, millions of people praying to Obama to save them, they will gvie thier life to Obama, and if you get in the way the people revert to thier primitive mind, look at what they post, sick, vile thoughts, you can see it everywhere, the primitive mind that reverts back to the stone age when challenged.

They do not even realize the complexity of thought and what is happening within themselves. They do not see themselves being manipulated and controled by the government.

Obama is no different than Hitler, Hitler used the culture of the times to his advantage, Hitler had a wedge issue, an issue to divide the people, Obama has an issue, many issues, how many times does Obama bring up his color, again and again, the statists cannot let it go, they must divide and conquer.

They use the remants of the primitive mind so many people still possess.

They put out false stories to divide the people.

Do you see the statement warning about TERRORISTS ON THE HIGH SEAS, nope.

The leftists will not wake up, the statsts will never understand.

Life is short, and they believe they will live longer if they only worship the messiah.

Oh gawd...at what point in the last ten years did educating oneself to history and facts become a damaged function of the brain?

No wonder the US is close to the bottom of the education scale worldwide. What a bunch of idiots we're breeding these days.

Tea Parties will have no effect at all. Nobody will pay the events any more attention than they would a homecoming or high school band marching Once they are over, they will be forgotten.
Useless gesture. Accomplishes nothing. Have a good time.
Won't get any decent press, Not unless there is violence, which would be all from the Tea Baggers themselves. There won't be infiltration of any of that crap you've been told to FEAR !!!.
Dems and Indies and sane people see it as a silly adolescent prank.

Federal budget debt and deficits IS awful. Started with the Reagan deficits, then Bush41 added to the deficits, Clinton whittled it down. Bush 43 damn near ruined the USA's fiscal standing, and left Obnama a huge deficit and a huge mess to clean up. Left or Right, that is the situation.
We have an expensive pile of crap to address, and it can't be ignored.
I agree with most of Obama's spending plans. I hate teh TARP bailouts. Badlty designed and executed. Bailing out people who should be in jail.

I see you stopped right before the part where Obama has almost quadrupled the deficit...all in less time than it took all of the past president's combined. Obama was left with a hugh deficit and then decided to increase it exponentially to fix it, now that's a pretty stupid plan.

Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion: The Constitution Is A Subversive Manifesto Per DHS

read the DHS report here: http://www.thelibertypapers.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/hsa-rightwing-extremism-09-04-07.pdf
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
The Constitution Is A Subversive Manifesto Per DHS

The Department of Homeland Security Report titled "Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment" was first brought to light by Stephen Gordon at The Liberty Papers Blog. The Report was issued a week before the scheduled Tea Parties across the country, and is all over the news today. Reading the report is depressing, not because it reveals any current threat, but because of the shoddy definitions and analysis.

One thing that is not clear from the news reports, to begin with, is that the Report specifically states that there is no current real threat, even from the most extreme White Supremacist groups: "Threats from white supremacist and violent anti-government groups during 2009 have been mostly rhetorical and have not indicated plans to carry out violent acts." From the news accounts, you would think there was an actual threat, but that is not so.

But the even bigger vice is how a "rightwing extremist" is defined. I don't disagree that the few remaining White Supremacist groups should be in any definition, but DHS puts a distinctly political spin on the definition (emphasis mine):

Rightwing extremism in the United States can be broadly divided into those groups, movements, and adherents that are primarily hate-oriented (based on hatred of particular religious, racial or ethnic groups), and those that are mainly antigovernment, rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority, or rejecting government authority entirely. It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration.

This definition is so broad as to include anyone who seeks to preserve the foundation of our federal-state constitutional distinction, under the 10th Amendment ("The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people"), because such a person could be deemed to "reject federal authority in favor of state or local authority." So Texas Governor Rick Perry, who has come out in support of preserving the constitutional integrity of Texas now should be on the DHS' extremist and radical watch-list.

Similarly, the reference to "abortion or immigration" is purely political. Why pick those two subjects? If someone is planning violence, that is one thing. But vocalizing one's view on a subject and seeking to influence the government are protected by the 1st Amendment ("Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances").

Only in a highly politicized bureaucracy could the Constitution be viewed as a subversive manifesto.

The first goal of all government propaganda is to define the enemies of the state.

Clearly this administration sees as enemies all who disagree.

You would have to be a listener to LimpBoy to get the satire of "HIS Somali Ditto-Heads." LOL
You see, during a previous Somali oil ransom request, LimpBoy told HIS Somali Ditto-Heads the ransom was too low for the value of all the oil they were holding. The very next day HIS mind-numbed Somali Ditto-Heads raised the ransom amount.
Get it? LOL

In the words of Lewis Caroll: " 'Curiouser and curiouser!'cried Alice."

So your defense in misquoting the great Rush is that you don't listen to him? And did you think that this method of informing yourself makes you look sharp-witted? Would that be along the lines of " I'm not too sure what he said, but here's what he said..."

Since you are giving NeoComs a bad name, watch out for a few ACORN thugs paying you a visit.

And it seems that you are continuing to claim "told HIS Somali Ditto-Heads," as in he has a Somali audience that follows his instructions??? Would you have any documentation or data that indicates this, or, are you relying on the usual liberal source of information, a fevered imagination?

Although this board is open and welcoming to all, it is assumed that there would be some self-policing in terms of having information or at least an adult thought process before one has the effrontery to post where it can be seen by the public.

You are embarrassing yourself.

It is SOOOOO easy to get you to mechanically parrot your programing.

Every time you CON$ says I get my stuff from lib sites I challenge you to find another source on the internet using the quotes I do. I have said I do it specifically so you can't go to a right wing site to C & P a rebuttal, you are FORCED to try on your own.
Now here's a quote of his summary, because he told the story when they first took the oil, and when they raised the ransom and the events that followed each day there was a development all over the air, so it is you who doesn't listen because he talked about it at least 4 different days. LOL
Now I'm only giving you the quote without the link so you will have to take the first couple of sentences and put them in quotes and google them to see my "Liberal" source for the quote, as well as all the CON$ervative sites with their rebuttals. LMAO

Jan 12, 2009
RUSH: How about these poor Somali pirates? One of the funniest things I have ever seen. They start out, they hijacked this hundred-million-dollar ship, a hundred million dollars worth of oil from Saudi Arabia, and they demand a ransom that's not nearly high enough, I think it was five or seven million bucks. We on this program urged them to up the ransom price to at least 15 million. They settled on 10

Last edited:
Play that Perpetual VICTIM Card, crybaby.
Nobody has to do anything to make you domestic terrorists look bad, you do it all by yourselves.

She criticizes the administration so she's a domestic terrorist?

The lefties are so fucking insecure they cannot stand the thought that someone may disagree with them and oh the horrors,, rally a protest. they simply freak out and start blathering about violence, and inciting violence :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I still remember the leftie threatening a revolution if the obamalama was not nominated. I still remember the black panthers standing at the polling place tapping their nightsticks and looking intimidating..:lol::lol::lol: buncha DUmbazz HYPOCRITES is what lefties are!

How funny! I invite you to READ what you just wrote, honey. Ironically, hypocrisy doesn't even begin to describe your own ranting diatribes. You're so "insecure," you're in panic mode! Do you EVER have anything of substance to say, and minus all the profanity?

The Department of Homeland Security is warning law enforcement officials about a rise in "rightwing extremist activity," saying the economic recession, the election of America's first black president and the return of a few disgruntled war veterans could swell the ranks of white-power militias.

A footnote attached to the report by the Homeland Security Office of Intelligence and Analysis defines "rightwing extremism in the United States" as including not just racist or hate groups, but also groups that reject federal authority in favor of state or local authority.

"It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single-issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration," the warning says.

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2009/apr/14/federal-agency-warns-of-radicals-on-right/

On Fox News Channel’s April 7 “Your World,” host Neil Cavuto reported that the Tax Day tea party protests on April 15 will be “infiltrated” by their political opponents and led by left-wing activist organizations. He specifically named Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN).

So, here's my take. The administration plays hardball, and smears those who disagree with their policies.

And, the irony is that today is the anniverary of the publication of Steinbeck's "Grapes of Wrath", which has a great scene where 'agent provacateurs' start a fight at a dance given by peaceful immigrant workers.

Life imitates art.

I didn't realize that DHS has tagged ACORN as an extremist and/or racist organization. They are a legitimate advocacy group for low income blacks, period. When have they ever carried guns and knives and threatened revolutionary (subversive) action against the United States Government, as many true right-wing extremists are attempting to do?

Why does a "legitimate advocacy group" always commit voter fraud?

If you're committing a crime, doesn't that automatically make you illegitimate in all cases except this one?

Even at my local polling place there were two black guys standing outside the door as you enter the building to vote. They had on TSHRTS reflecting Black Power. Can you imagine the reporting and riots of white people did that with tshirts that said White Power?

I think you're full of shit. Polling place monitors would not have allowed that. Not all of us suffer from gullible-itis, ya know.

Federal agency warns of radicals on right - Washington Times

Life imitates art.

Thugs.

They have used protests and threats of legal action to intimidate financial institutions to give unwarrented loans.

Since their "threatened revolutionary (subversive) action" is from the left, you claim not to see it as such. I have noticed several times in your post that you are willing to turn a blind eye to left-wing misbehavior.

"Let's hope so. Acorn officials bill themselves as nonpartisan community organizers merely interested in giving a voice to minorities and the poor. In reality, Acorn is a union-backed, multimillion-dollar outfit that uses intimidation and other tactics to push for higher minimum wage mandates and to trash Wal-Mart and other non-union companies. "
Featured Article - WSJ.com

"According to Investors Business Daily the community activist group ACORN is under investigation for Voter Fraud in no less than 12 States, including all of the so-called Battleground States. "
Obama's Ally ACORN under investigation for Vote Fraud in 12 States - SuccessVibe.com

" threatened revolutionary (subversive) action against the United States Government, as many true right-wing extremists are attempting to do?" Although you tossed in 'extremists,' it appears that you are linking this phrase to the Tea Party participants. If this is the case, don't be wishy-washy, come out and state it.

In the words of the great Ronaldus Magnus, "We are a nation that has a government—not the other way around."

Even at my local polling place there were two black guys standing outside the door as you enter the building to vote. They had on TSHRTS reflecting Black Power. Can you imagine the reporting and riots of white people did that with tshirts that said White Power?

I think you're full of shit. Polling place monitors would not have allowed that. Not all of us suffer from gullible-itis, ya know.

I call bullshit. You don't know what polling place monitors would or wouldn't allow and furthermore blanket statements about what happened at every polling place in the US aren't worth the time it takes to read them.

Try again.

In the words of Lewis Caroll: " 'Curiouser and curiouser!'cried Alice."

So your defense in misquoting the great Rush is that you don't listen to him? And did you think that this method of informing yourself makes you look sharp-witted? Would that be along the lines of " I'm not too sure what he said, but here's what he said..."

Since you are giving NeoComs a bad name, watch out for a few ACORN thugs paying you a visit.

And it seems that you are continuing to claim "told HIS Somali Ditto-Heads," as in he has a Somali audience that follows his instructions??? Would you have any documentation or data that indicates this, or, are you relying on the usual liberal source of information, a fevered imagination?

Although this board is open and welcoming to all, it is assumed that there would be some self-policing in terms of having information or at least an adult thought process before one has the effrontery to post where it can be seen by the public.

You are embarrassing yourself.

It is SOOOOO easy to get you to mechanically parrot your programing.

Every time you CON$ says I get my stuff from lib sites I challenge you to find another source on the internet using the quotes I do. I have said I do it specifically so you can't go to a right wing site to C & P a rebuttal, you are FORCED to try on your own.
Now here's a quote of his summary, because he told the story when they first took the oil, and when they raised the ransom and the events that followed each day there was a development all over the air, so it is you who doesn't listen because he talked about it at least 4 different days. LOL
Now I'm only giving you the quote without the link so you will have to take the first couple of sentences and put them in quotes and google them to see my "Liberal" source for the quote, as well as all the CON$ervative sites with their rebuttals. LMAO

Jan 12, 2009
RUSH: How about these poor Somali pirates? One of the funniest things I have ever seen. They start out, they hijacked this hundred-million-dollar ship, a hundred million dollars worth of oil from Saudi Arabia, and they demand a ransom that's not nearly high enough, I think it was five or seven million bucks. We on this program urged them to up the ransom price to at least 15 million. They settled on 10

Please learn how to post. You have conflated my quotes with yours, and I don't wish anyone to believe that I write as poorly as you.

Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion: The Constitution Is A Subversive Manifesto Per DHS

read the DHS report here: http://www.thelibertypapers.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/hsa-rightwing-extremism-09-04-07.pdf
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
The Constitution Is A Subversive Manifesto Per DHS

The Department of Homeland Security Report titled "Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment" was first brought to light by Stephen Gordon at The Liberty Papers Blog. The Report was issued a week before the scheduled Tea Parties across the country, and is all over the news today. Reading the report is depressing, not because it reveals any current threat, but because of the shoddy definitions and analysis.

One thing that is not clear from the news reports, to begin with, is that the Report specifically states that there is no current real threat, even from the most extreme White Supremacist groups: "Threats from white supremacist and violent anti-government groups during 2009 have been mostly rhetorical and have not indicated plans to carry out violent acts." From the news accounts, you would think there was an actual threat, but that is not so.

But the even bigger vice is how a "rightwing extremist" is defined. I don't disagree that the few remaining White Supremacist groups should be in any definition, but DHS puts a distinctly political spin on the definition (emphasis mine):

Rightwing extremism in the United States can be broadly divided into those groups, movements, and adherents that are primarily hate-oriented (based on hatred of particular religious, racial or ethnic groups), and those that are mainly antigovernment, rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority, or rejecting government authority entirely. It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration.

This definition is so broad as to include anyone who seeks to preserve the foundation of our federal-state constitutional distinction, under the 10th Amendment ("The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people"), because such a person could be deemed to "reject federal authority in favor of state or local authority." So Texas Governor Rick Perry, who has come out in support of preserving the constitutional integrity of Texas now should be on the DHS' extremist and radical watch-list.

Similarly, the reference to "abortion or immigration" is purely political. Why pick those two subjects? If someone is planning violence, that is one thing. But vocalizing one's view on a subject and seeking to influence the government are protected by the 1st Amendment ("Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances").

Only in a highly politicized bureaucracy could the Constitution be viewed as a subversive manifesto.

The first goal of all government propaganda is to define the enemies of the state.

Clearly this administration sees as enemies all who disagree.

February 1, 2008
RUSH: you do not know the left in this country. You do not know the enemy.

February 6, 2008
RUSH: Mr. McCain, Ronaldus Magnus did reach out to Democrats -- to defeat them!

RUSH: They are the enemy! They are to be defeated.

History does not repeat itself, human nature does.

I am begining to see how the Russian people felt when the communist took over.

I see how the holocaust happened.

It was ordinary people, afraid to work for themselves, afraid, so a leader comes along, and the "vehemently cling" to the leader, it does not matter who the leader is, it could be Stalin, Hitler, or even a "Obama".

They project thier hopes on this one man, and believe in thier hearts he is all they need in life, that he will save them, give them eternal life.

The people do not understand that with less government they will have security.

They believe exactly what is told to them if told in the right way, like if the watch Television, the people unconsiously still have a primitive mind and when told something, when they learn something, if it comes from a source that is technologically advanced, they believe it because the technology is real, but they do not understand this.

They do not think, they get feed propaganda but because the source is a dazzling webpage they believe it to be true because subconsiously they still have privitive instincts.

Its scary, real scary, millions of people praying to Obama to save them, they will gvie thier life to Obama, and if you get in the way the people revert to thier primitive mind, look at what they post, sick, vile thoughts, you can see it everywhere, the primitive mind that reverts back to the stone age when challenged.

They do not even realize the complexity of thought and what is happening within themselves. They do not see themselves being manipulated and controled by the government.

Obama is no different than Hitler, Hitler used the culture of the times to his advantage, Hitler had a wedge issue, an issue to divide the people, Obama has an issue, many issues, how many times does Obama bring up his color, again and again, the statists cannot let it go, they must divide and conquer.

They use the remants of the primitive mind so many people still possess.

They put out false stories to divide the people.

Do you see the statement warning about TERRORISTS ON THE HIGH SEAS, nope.

The leftists will not wake up, the statsts will never understand.

Life is short, and they believe they will live longer if they only worship the messiah.
Obama is like Hitler ?????
Did Hitler have cute kids and a cute a puppy and smile a lot ? Did Hitler do Easter Egg rolls with kids on the lawn ?
Hitler was a paranoid megalomaniac who cared nothing for any human life. He killed his political rivals. Had them murdered, by the hundreds. Obama sent out any goons and thugs and secret police squads ?
And Hitler was against free thinking and free speech and against academics and intelligence, his followers had big book burning parties.

The scene in this video of a small event organized by the 9-12 Project, in which a man rouses the rabble with a conspiracy-alleging rant.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwdOwgD5OsY&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Project 912 Glenn Beck Tea Party[/ame]

"In the early 50s our country was infiltrated by the communist party," he says, calling the Obama administration the culmination of that infiltration. "They're doing everything they can to brainwash our public...This thing they're putting on our TVs," he says, presumably referring to digital cable converters, "it's a brainwash unit!"

As his speech winds down, he exhorts his listeners to get their kids "the hell out of college. They're brainwashing 'em!"

The anti-school message resonates with one woman.

"Burn the books!" she yells from off-camera. The surprised camera man asks if she's serious, and which books she'd burn. "The ones in college, the brainwashing books, like the evolution crap."

This whole video was disturbing and I had thought before about the extremist wingnuts getting close enough to the president to harm him.

Pull your kids out of college and burn the books? Good grief...

Lunatics. First the neocons saw their opening by using the attacks of 911 to advance their imperialistic tactics to "control" the mideast region, and thus the oil, now we're seeing the bigoted right-wing extremists emerging who have been quietly waiting for their opportunity to create a new anglo society.

I'm not so sure other "tea parties" won't be gathering for the designated purpose of protesting taxes, but if they are like the one in that video, this is a blatant attempt to ramp up the white supremecy radicals.

Thank you for admitting that LimpBoy does not believe anything he is paid to say. LOL

Why do CON$ flaunt their occult practice of mind-reading while pretending to be Christians?

only a hydro cephalic such as yourself would believe otherwise, and i've never pretended to be a christian.

as long as you're here, why do stupid people thinking posting cute little devices like CON$ over and over is amusing?

love your sig, btw. when does volume ii come out?

Obviously, CON$ as well as my sig, was "cute" enough to provoke a rise from YOU. LOL

Idealists, whether CON$ervative or Liberal, tend to dislike my sig, that's what I like about it.

ah, i see your mistake. you think i actually read your sig.

:rofl:

now that's funny.
kudos.

Forum List

Back