🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama administration moves to accelerate Syrian refugee admission

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Syria refugee crisis: U.S. opens centres to speed vetting
Screening outposts to be set up in Iraq, Lebanon as U.S. urges Arab nations to do more

The Obama administration is moving to increase and accelerate the number of Syrian refugees who might be admitted into the United States by opening new screening outposts in Iraq and Lebanon, administration officials told Reuters on Friday.

The move comes after President Barack Obama pledged in September to admit an additional 10,000 Syrian refugees in 2016, torn by four years of civil war and disorder.

Yeap, and on the heals of the worst terrorist attack in France's history our own muslim in the white house moves forward with bringing the Syrians into the US.

This disaster of a man in the white house is just so epic. There are no words to describe what an utter disaster this piece of shit has been.

Will we survive the year? He has one more year. Will we survive?

He has to hurry and get as many terrorists into the country while he still has the chance.

Screening outposts to be set up in Iraq, Lebanon as U.S. urges Arab nations to do more

The Obama administration is moving to increase and accelerate the number of Syrian refugees who might be admitted into the United States by opening new screening outposts in Iraq and Lebanon, administration officials told Reuters on Friday.

The move comes after President Barack Obama pledged in September to admit an additional 10,000 Syrian refugees in 2016, torn by four years of civil war and disorder.

Yeap, and on the heals of the worst terrorist attack in France's history our own muslim in the white house moves forward with bringing the Syrians into the US.

This disaster of a man in the white house is just so epic. There are no words to describe what an utter disaster this piece of shit has been.

Will we survive the year? He has one more year. Will we survive?

Nothing Barry does surprises me, his puppet masters are busy...

Obama is the one killing the Sunni. He is Shia.
No, president Obama isn't a muslim of any stripe.

But his top Senior Advisor named Valerie Jarrett was born in Iran to expatriate US citizens.

And she has single handledly convinced Obama to switch backing our traditional Sunni allies to aligning with radical Shias funded by Iran.

This has turned the entire Middle East on its head and created nothing but chaos in the region. ...... :cool:

Last edited:

But his top Senior Advisor named Valerie Jarrett was born in Iran to expatriate US citizens.

And she has single handledly convinced Obama to switch backing our traditional Sunni allies to aligning with radical Shias in Iran.

This has turn the entire Middle East on its head and created nothing but chaos in the region. ...... :cool:
Okay since is your area of knowledge how many Sunni leaders has Obama killed? How many of the general Sunni population has Obama killed?

Okay since is your area of knowledge how many Sunni leaders has Obama killed? How many of the general Sunni population has Obama killed?
Sorry, I don't know the answer to your question. ..... :dunno:

But I'm pretty sure the zionist Israel's IDF savages have murdered more civilians than Obama. ..... :cool:
Why would a top person to Obama who is Shia want Sunni's here?
That makes no sense. Has he done ANYTHING for the Sunni in Egypt? He has for the Shia of Iran.

paris.jpg

Why would a top person to Obama who is Shia want Sunni's here?
That makes no sense. Has he done ANYTHING for the Sunni in Egypt? He has for the Shia of Iran.
If you can figure out or explain Pres. Obama's convoluted Middle East policy please let me and everyone else know.

Because I don't have a clue. ....... :dunno:
Obama IS Shia and he is importing Shia and will blame the problems on the Sunni. Now as I recall only about 5% of the Sunni practice "Wahibisum" {sp?} and that IS a danger BOTH to the Sunni and America.

Lets face it even I know there are TWO base forms and the difference to some extend. I lived in Pakistan a while. You CAN work with the Sunni but Shia are like roaches.

We shouldn't allow any syrians to come to america. They are all illiterate, unskilled, disease-ridden and they hate america. What could go wrong?

And she has single handledly convinced Obama to switch backing our traditional Sunni allies to aligning with radical Shias funded by Iran.

This has turned the entire Middle East on its head and created nothing but chaos in the region. ...... :cool:

This is true that this bizarre Obama "ok I love the Sunnis over here but for Val I'll back Shia." I don't get it at all.

It's like a "Sybil" administration. Do you remember that movie? Multiple personality disorder.

That's what Obama's foreign policy strategy is.

:lol:

This is true that this bizarre Obama "ok I love the Sunnis over here but for Val I'll back Shia." I don't get it at all.

It's like a "Sybil" administration. Do you remember that movie? Multiple personality disorder.

That's what Obama's foreign policy strategy is.

:lol:

Now and don't even get me in between and the truth he was using the Arab Spring to hand over the ME to the MB

you cannot top me on this.

Just the way I am and I am loaded for bear. But I just don't get the motive.

Turn over all secular muslim regimes to the Muslim Brotherhood? What type of crazy is this?

Forum List

Back