🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama administration moves to accelerate Syrian refugee admission

I don't get this new game. And I truly don't. People are suffering big time. The Syrians that I have known personally are really an awesome soul. Olive gardens.

This outrageous proxy war that displaces them. It's a lie. And I wish desperately we are not a participant.

Obama is the one killing the Sunni. He is Shia.
No, president Obama isn't a muslim of any stripe.

But his top Senior Advisor named Valerie Jarrett was born in Iran to expatriate US citizens.

And she has single handledly convinced Obama to switch backing our traditional Sunni allies to aligning with radical Shias funded by Iran.

This has turned the entire Middle East on its head and created nothing but chaos in the region. ...... :cool:

This is true that this bizarre Obama "ok I love the Sunnis over here but for Val I'll back Shia." I don't get it at all.

It's like a "Sybil" administration. Do you remember that movie? Multiple personality disorder.

That's what Obama's foreign policy strategy is.

:lol:

Now and don't even get me in between and the truth he was using the Arab Spring to hand over the ME to the MB

you cannot top me on this.

Just the way I am and I am loaded for bear. But I just don't get the motive.

Turn over all secular muslim regimes to the Muslim Brotherhood? What type of crazy is this?
Life and honesty is different between Shia and Sunni. Consider this....

The former leader of Libya was Sunni and ADMITTED to blowing up a plane.

The world court fined him and he paid it.
U.S. families sued him and he paid it.
The world court demanded he turn over the person that planned it and he DID.
He was ordered by the world court to seven years of sanctions and he served them ALL.

AFTER doing EVERYTHING ALL courts had demanded Obama and Clinton KILLED him. Obama is a Shia and he DIED for being Sunni.

Sunni Man Sound about right?

Forum List

Back