Obama Administration Shuts Down 100 Year Old Oyster Farm This Week

I hope they start their farm in another state

screw commiefornia, they are running a lot of business out of their state because of stuff just like this

California has a goal of absolutely no business in the state at all. From manufacturing, to farming, to the dry cleaner on the corner. California wants them all gone.

When the EPA runs out of businesses to return to wilderness, they'll start on private homes.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were wanting them to pay fair market value for the oysters harvested, rather than for the land use. I can't see anything that stipulates which it was. And not knowing what the original lease was for, we can't say they were getting a free ride from the government.

For those who refuse to understand the truth due to their blind devotion of Obozo - The Federal Government, whose leader is the president, took steps to protect the environment by closing down an eco-friendly business. The actions of ANY arm of the Executive Branch is a direct reflection of the leadership of the Executive Branch of the US government!

:evil:

For those who refuse to understand the truth due to their blind devotion of Obozo - The Federal Government, whose leader is the president, took steps to protect the environment by closing down an eco-friendly business. The actions of ANY arm of the Executive Branch is a direct reflection of the leadership of the Executive Branch of the US government!

:evil:

an eco-friendly business - that has been repeatedly cited for eco violations

and can anyone tell me why the us government should be subsidizing the oyster business?

Forum List

Back