Obama Admits Syria Strategy Has Failed

We need to work with Russia to help Assad take back control of Syria. This is the only real choice.

Matthew-----you are sick-----stick to medical advances in the news. It's all you have almost right

What choice do we have? The so called rebels aren't strong enough and the other choice is the isis.

silly child------nice kid---BUT---the fact is that we are not making a "CHOICE"---
we are waiting and watching--------or, that is what we should be doing. The
BIG PROBLEMS are Iran and Russia-----with a bit of turkey thrown in.------and the
chronic underlying sickness------is Islamism. I will help you------"the patient is a 1400 year old disaster-----It was born with congenital deformities have been
the child of a depraved father----MUHUMMAD the carrier of the very serious
genetic disorder -------islam. The condition is hopeless in itself----but can be managed ---to come extent-----something like cystic fibrosis. Now do you understand? Iran was doing well-----but has now virtually succumbed to the sickness------Russia is exploiting the victims thereof

It's funny. I asked, and I asked, and I asked, and I asked the rubes what we should do about Syria and/or ISIS back when Republicans were pissing their pants over Obama wanting to bomb Syria. They pitched such a hissy fit over the idea, Obama caved in to them.

I'm STILL waiting for them to answer.

Sources: Obama seeks new Syria strategy - CNNPolitics.com

He has had over a year to formulate an effective strategy. He has rolled at least 2, maybe 3, "strategies". All of them have failed.
The most failed foreign policy in history.
I didn't know we had a Syria strategy .... beyond getting Stevens murdered.

Come in more often. I'll give it to you blow by blow. Not trying to be an asshole here and trying to bring down the garden and post at the same time but the garden wins over this place.

I'll lay it out for you.

And I'll explain it to you why the whole west has failed including my Prime Minister.

I am poised to rock on how this election goes.
We would probably disagree. I think Obama has had several "stratagies," mostly aimed at not getting any mess on his shoes. The Assad crime family are brutal dictators whose major goal is to loot all they can from the poor people they subjugate, but like Saddam, they may have been better than the alternatives.

SPOT ON!!!!!!!
We need to work with Russia to help Assad take back control of Syria. This is the only real choice.
What a great idea! Yes let's help America's #1 enemy expand his sphere of influence over a bloody dictator we have sworn to oust. You're a fucking genius!

WTF? Seriously Raabbi what is this bullshit you are talking about?

Sworn to oust a bloody dictator give me a fucking break here.

its not his fault-----he is not a real rabbi------he tried but they turned him down----
he tried to get into priest school-----turned down again

He has had over a year to formulate an effective strategy. He has rolled at least 2, maybe 3, "strategies". All of them have failed.

Come in more often. I'll give it to you blow by blow. Not trying to be an asshole here and trying to bring down the garden and post at the same time but the garden wins over this place.

I'll lay it out for you.

And I'll explain it to you why the whole west has failed including my Prime Minister.

We would probably disagree. I think Obama has had several "stratagies," mostly aimed at not getting any mess on his shoes. The Assad crime family are brutal dictators whose major goal is to loot all they can from the poor people they subjugate, but like Saddam, they may have been better than the alternatives.

I studied Assad. I studied the SA Kings (not a hockey team) Qatar and Turkey . You would be so surprised.

We support WHO?

It's funny. I asked, and I asked, and I asked, and I asked the rubes what we should do about Syria and/or ISIS back when Republicans were pissing their pants over Obama wanting to bomb Syria. They pitched such a hissy fit over the idea, Obama caved in to them.

you poor sad idiot; that questio was answered long ago. we wanted obama to go through Congress

we both know he didnt because HIS OWN PARTY was against the idea

how can you mindless morons call people "war-mongers" all day long then and then imply they didnt want military action over there/

what part of what i just said isnt true leftard?

I thought Boom Boom McCain led the call to bomb Assad?

you poor sad idiot; that questio was answered long ago. we wanted obama to go through Congress

how can you mindless morons call people "war-mongers" all day long then and then imply they didnt want military action over there/

He went through Congress, and the Republicans said not to bomb Syria. So he didn't.

Now tell me, rube, what should be done about Syria?

Any spineless jackass can attack the other guy's plan. It takes real balls to pony up your own. And we have NEVER seen the GOP do that about Syria.

He went through Congress, and the Republicans said not to bomb Syria. So he didn't.

Now tell me, rube, what should be done about Syria?

Any spineless jackass can attack the other guy's plan. It takes real balls to pony up your own.

agai you choose to embarrass yourself

his own party didnt support him on ths

that is what gave him the cover to do nothing
stop lying TO YOURSELF

Here's the GOP plan for everything:

"Wait and see what Obama wants to do. Then whatever that turns out to be, we are opposed to it."

That's it.

No alternate plan offered up. Ever. And never any suggestions BEFORE Obama puts a plan on the table. No leadership. At all.

Chickenshits.

I'll lay it out for you.

I studied Assad. I studied the SA Kings (not a hockey team) Qatar and Turkey . You would be so surprised.

We support WHO?

I am intrigued-------tell us about it-----please-----ok?

I'll lay it out for you.

We support WHO?
The US? The US didn't support anything in Syria, beyond the IDF on the Golon Heights. To me, this is not totally unlike Aghan in the late 70s an early 80s, in that I don't see Russia's aims as being diametrically opposed to what the US's should be.

The question really should of been is how does the world sway an Assad to provide more education and social services and attempt to introduce more economic choice in his country. Or even, can it be done.

Still waiting on the rubes to tell me their plan...after all these years.

Forum List

Back