Obama Admits Syria Strategy Has Failed

obama's own Party wanted him to do nothing

Untrue. The Senate FRC passed a resolution to strike Syria. Every Democrat, save one, voted for the strike.

The Republicans threatened a filibuster to stop it.

Try again.

And the only whiners I heard opposing the strike on this forum at the time were all right wing. Just as I said earlier, I asked and I asked and I asked them what we should do instead.

Dead silence.

no actually very true and i showed you multiple posts that reported obama couldnt get HIS OWN PEOPLE behind military action in Syria

you can lie to yourself all night but y ou arent entitled to your own facts

obama's own Party wanted him to do nothing

Untrue. The Senate FRC passed a resolution to strike Syria. Every Democrat, save one, voted for the strike.

The Republicans threatened a filibuster to stop it.

Try again.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
mean ol people threatened a filibuster!!!!

snicker
Stating a fact is not whining retard. I am shutting down your imaginary world by putting out the facts.

g5000

seriously dont you care that you look stupid?

why do Republcans have to have a plan for obama??

why??

What the hell are you libs and mcain rinos are talking about?

You want to overthrow Assad,

Give me a break.

Still waiting on the rubes to tell me their plan...after all these years.

the plan is what is always is idiot.

Still waiting.

red herring

try again......................................................

The phrase "red herring" does not mean what you think it means.

You said there was always a plan, but have not yet said what it is. So go ahead and tell us.

Go ahead.

Asking you to support your claim is not a red herring. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

what was/is the Democrat Party alternative or plan/

waiting........................................

The rest of the world laughs at the obumanation and America for being so weak!

th

you ARE whining

it isnt the job or responsibility of the other Party to do your inept leaders job for him

keep trying.................................

Still waiting on the rubes to tell me their plan...after all these years.

the plan is what is always is idiot.

Still waiting.

red herring

try again......................................................

The phrase "red herring" does not mean what you think it means.

You said there was always a plan, but have not yet said what it is. So go ahead and tell us.

Go ahead.

Asking you to support your claim is not a red herring. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

now you choose to make an even bigger loser of yourself crying that something doesnt mean what i think it means?

go ahead, it's your dignity

RUBE: There has always been a plan.

ONLOOKER: What is it?

RUBE: Red herring! Red herring!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Poor dumb bastard heard me use that phrase against him today in another topic, and got so butt hurt he's trying to find a way to turn it around on me.

who should have an alternate plan for the President/

his Party? or the other one/

lol

Poor dumb bastard heard me use that phrase against him today in another topic, and got so butt hurt he's trying to find a way to turn it around on me.

awkward

MOMMY MOMMY!1

WHY DONT REPUBLICANS DO OBAMA'S JOB FOR HIM?

WHY ARE THEY SO MEAN????

LOL

PATHETIC THE WAY YOU WANT to give your Messiah Obama a pass or the massive humanitarian crisis his INEPTITUDE caused

Lets just say for the sake of arguement everyone had gotten onboard for airstrikes against Syria and we had toppled Assad what then? What was the post Assad plan? The one thing that both Republican and Democrat Presidents have shown is we can topple dictators with ease it's what we to do afterwards we seem to have no clue about. Getting rid of a dictator before you have a plan of what to do after he is gone has not worked out well for America.

everybody here can see that i DID turn it around on you; because you arent making any sense idiot.... .. and you ARE using a red herring. THAT MAKES YOU BOTH A HYPOCRITE AS WELL AS WRONG ON THE MERITS. it isnt the job of the opposition Party to develop an alternative plan for the president.

RED HERRING

ok go cry now

Lets just say for the sake of arguement everyone had gotten onboard for airstrikes against Syria and we had toppled Assad what then? What was the post Assad plan? The one thing that both Republican and Democrat Presidents have shown is we can topple dictators with ease it's what we to do afterwards we seem to have no clue about. Getting rid of a dictator before you have a plan of what to do after he is gone has not worked out well for America.
bingo. How has emasculating Assad made US safer? And, really, are the Syrians better off?

Forum List

Back