Obama adviser John Podesta's biggest regret: Keeping America in dark about UFOs

Taking the scale of just planet Earth, where ever life can exist, it does exist. There's so much life all over planet earth, and so much more that's gone extinct, that because the conditions here on Earth aren't so hard to come by, that it's happened all over the universe is likely. Even if only 1 in 100 billion stars has life similar to our's, because there's a hundred billion other galaxies means there's 100 billion other people similar to us.

On the cosmos they said we don't know for sure when or how life first started. They were theorizing a meteor hit mars and mars rock flew into space and landed on earth and had a stow away microb on it.

How do you think life got started?

As with my answer to what happens when we die, "I don't know" remains my best answer to how life started. :)

I'd think that once a planet's conditions allow chemistry to take place, raw materials "ferment" becoming new things, eventually becomming organic, eventually becomming life. Then you're off to the races.

Taking the scale of just planet Earth, where ever life can exist, it does exist. There's so much life all over planet earth, and so much more that's gone extinct, that because the conditions here on Earth aren't so hard to come by, that it's happened all over the universe is likely. Even if only 1 in 100 billion stars has life similar to our's, because there's a hundred billion other galaxies means there's 100 billion other people similar to us.

On the cosmos they said we don't know for sure when or how life first started. They were theorizing a meteor hit mars and mars rock flew into space and landed on earth and had a stow away microb on it.

Some would say....

the-hand-of-god._1.jpg

Now who's hand is that???? An unforeseen GOD, an ALIEN starting something, a CHANCE mixing of chemicals with an electric spark.... Speculation

Because the region of our galaxy we occupy is rather large, it's reasonable to assume alien life comparable to our's occupies that same region. As it lkely does in galaxies similar to our own. Just as Earth occupies the so-called Goldilocks zone around the Sun, the Sun exists in the G-zone of the galaxy. No tso close to the center than radiation makes life evolving harder, not so far that stars and planets are fewer and further between. Where ever life can occur in a galxy, just like on Earth, it does occur. That it already has here tells me it's occured all over.

Reasonable? Possible maybe, Probable, not.

We exist. Thus it is in fact probable because it happened once already. Just as there's WAY more thna only 1 form of life here, there's likely WAY more than just 1 system with life. Where life can exist, as in this region of the galaxy it does exist. If life can occur once, there's more reason to conclude it's happend more than once, just as it has here.

I was driving down the interstate one day and saw something in the sky. It looked like the prototypical triangular shaped UFO. Driving next to me was a SUV and I looked over and saw them both looking at the thing with shocked looks on their faces.

I looked back at the thing, thinking I am seeing something that could change my life forever. Proof we are not alone.

After a few moments the thing turned slightly and it became apparent it was just an airliner that was angled just right at that moment to look like a UFO.

Or maybe the aliens just took control of my mind????

Evil beings!!!
I grew up next to a major airport. I've seen lights in the sky.

One time I was camping in the deep dark forests of upstate NY. I saw a bright light moving across the sky. I wept. I was told it was an identified flying object -- the space station

Honestly, this happened at a fairly close range. Imagine looking at a softball sitting on your windshield as you drive. It was that large.

Made me wonder how many ufo reports are from the same kind of angle/sunlight/height.

I say this but still have a belief that UFO's exist, though I have no real proof.
thank you. I've gotten high and watched lights in the sky.

I doubt UFO's exist, and have no proof either that they do
And I didn't weep.

one of many silly postulations based on nothing credible but magical thinking

As was the cell phone, and the internet! You suck at logic, and credibility.
early 'stories' about technology that appear to have predicted cell phones and the internet were based on know science of the time. It's true. Look it up on the internet with your cell phone.

When sci-fi writers posited technological advances, they were NOT engaging in magical thinking. Wonderment and speculation based on evidence of real technological possibilities is NOT magical thinking -- like believing a god talks to you

next

They were speculation at the time, still in the INVENTION stage, as I suppose Vern's wonderful novel of moon traveling was! They knew it was coming in the 19th century!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
There you go again...backtracking.

What you have just described is NOT magical thinking.

You: Let's see, it been postulated that the Aliens are us, either from the future,.

Dante: one of many silly postulations based on nothing credible but magical thinking

You: As was the cell phone, and the internet! You suck at logic, and credibility.

Dante:
early 'stories' about technology that appear to have predicted cell phones and the internet were based on know science of the time. It's true. Look it up on the internet with your cell phone.

When sci-fi writers posited technological advances, they were NOT engaging in magical thinking. Wonderment and speculation based on evidence of real technological possibilities is NOT magical thinking -- like believing a god talks to you

next

You:

Jules Vern. Thanks for playing!
It's amazing that somebody as dumb as you can make it through life. DO you have a caretaker?

Because the region of our galaxy we occupy is rather large, it's reasonable to assume alien life comparable to our's occupies that same region. As it lkely does in galaxies similar to our own. Just as Earth occupies the so-called Goldilocks zone around the Sun, the Sun exists in the G-zone of the galaxy. No tso close to the center than radiation makes life evolving harder, not so far that stars and planets are fewer and further between. Where ever life can occur in a galxy, just like on Earth, it does occur. That it already has here tells me it's occured all over.

We exist. Thus it is in fact probable because it happened once already. Just as there's WAY more thna only 1 form of life here, there's likely WAY more than just 1 system with life. Where life can exist, as in this region of the galaxy it does exist. If life can occur once, there's more reason to conclude it's happend more than once, just as it has here.

Unless you believe god created the universe all for us.

Possible or probable? I'd say possible based on evidence. Not probable based on available evidence. Of course that could change with more evidence, but you are engaging in speculation based on a lack of evidence

I was driving down the interstate one day and saw something in the sky. It looked like the prototypical triangular shaped UFO. Driving next to me was a SUV and I looked over and saw them both looking at the thing with shocked looks on their faces.

I looked back at the thing, thinking I am seeing something that could change my life forever. Proof we are not alone.

After a few moments the thing turned slightly and it became apparent it was just an airliner that was angled just right at that moment to look like a UFO.

Evil beings!!!

One time I was camping in the deep dark forests of upstate NY. I saw a bright light moving across the sky. I wept. I was told it was an identified flying object -- the space station

Honestly, this happened at a fairly close range. Imagine looking at a softball sitting on your windshield as you drive. It was that large.

Made me wonder how many ufo reports are from the same kind of angle/sunlight/height.

I say this but still have a belief that UFO's exist, though I have no real proof.

And I didn't weep.
Then you have never experienced AWE and a wonderment of life.

so sad

As was the cell phone, and the internet! You suck at logic, and credibility.

next

They were speculation at the time, still in the INVENTION stage, as I suppose Vern's wonderful novel of moon traveling was! They knew it was coming in the 19th century!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You: Let's see, it been postulated that the Aliens are us, either from the future,.

Dante: one of many silly postulations based on nothing credible but magical thinking

You: As was the cell phone, and the internet! You suck at logic, and credibility.

Dante:

next

You:

It's amazing that somebody as dumb as you can make it through life. DO you have a caretaker?

And in typical Dainty One style, a diversion when he might have realized Vern wrote his book 150 years ago.... I few days before the moon landing was a verging project.

God could still have created everything. Might only be what we think is God is what's wrong, not that "God" doesn't exist. God could simply be whatever mechanism exists and occured naturally that gave rise to what we know for sure exists, the universe. God might just not be the sentient discrete being some of us think it is. God could be instead a force of nature as it were that makes universes in some as yet undescribe process.

God could still have created everything. Might only be what we think is God is what's wrong, not that "God" doesn't exist. God could simply be whatever mechanism exists and occured naturally that gave rise to what we know for sure exists, the universe. God might just not be the sentient discrete being some of us think it is. God could be instead a force of nature as it were that makes universes in some as yet undescribe process.
Delta4Embassy
God could also be a figment of the human imagination, no?

Evil beings!!!

And I didn't weep.

so sad
One time I wept after perfect sex. Back in college.

next

Dante:

next

You:

And in typical Dainty One style, a diversion when he might have realized Vern wrote his book 150 years ago.... I few days before the moon landing was a verging project.
Jesus Christ! Jules Verne as a psychic visionary?

How many things in Verne's books are just plain nutty?

And I didn't weep.

so sad
One time I wept after perfect sex. Back in college.
Was that when you used the Mayonnaise to hump a Roast Beef?

I always assumed it just did when the conditions were right but then I thought a comet. I never imagined that the life that once existed on mars got here and started it but I guess they found a meteor fragment and it seems to be the same age as.... I don't remember all the details. It blow my mind. We dont know for sure yet.

I think they're testing mars rocks to see if the meteor we found on earth is Mercian

Besides, after watching us for just a day or so they'd see how readily we kill our own species and every other. There'd be no reason to play nice with us and not just wipe us out if doing so gave them unfettered access to our planet.
That's why I think "they" are "us" from the future, time traveling back....and yes, some of "them" are small and grey and puny with big eyes, but that could be from having to live underground, (due to some sort of nuclear or astronomical disaster that took place) or from no longer needing to do anything physical anymore because we have computers or robots do everything for us.... or the small greys could be androids of some sort working for a 'larger us'?

I was going to try to write a sci fi book on this at one time..... :D

Vigilante I guess the Vig-man is clueless that Jules Verne's book(s) is 'science fiction' -- notice it is fiction based on science

Well, you mean you finally understood that... come on, who told you?

What science did Vern work off of flying to the moon.... have a link to that?

Then don't call it god because when I hear god I think the guy who visited Abraham Moses Noah Adam Joseph Smith Mohammad

And made a guest appearance and met with and talked to the Jewish people and romans 2000 years ago and it ended badly.

Forum List

Back