Obama: Americans want 'new car smell'

The author fails to mention that all polls show Hillary Clinton "smells" the same way as her Republican peers. But...maybe, they do not have the new car smell because they are more like a 1966 Ford.

Hill is over the hill, she will be pushing 70 by the time 2016 gets here, she is too old. Mittens is in the same boat. Isn't the retirement age like 65 or something? Yeah, they should both retire.

You have to consider the fact that any woman elected President would have that new car smell, just because they're the first woman president.

None of the GOP candidates have a resume including her experience at the white house, senator, and secretary of state.
Don't you righties know you're the only ones who hate Hillary?

And you would never vote Democrat anyway.

It's wasted resources for the GOP

A lot of libs can't stand her either.

The RWnut anguish over winning the 2014 election continues.
LOL!
The cluelessness of the Left always amazes me. The Dems got their asses handed to them in epic fashion and you worry about GOP anguish.

It's easier on them not to accept reality. so they harp on people instead. They know what he said was so stupid it left people shaking their head

You have to consider the fact that any woman elected President would have that new car smell, just because they're the first woman president.

None of the GOP candidates have a resume including her experience at the white house, senator, and secretary of state.

The ones who dislike her don't come anywhere near disliking her enough to vote Republican. So it doesn't matter if they do

The ones who dislike her don't come anywhere near disliking her enough to vote Republican. So it doesn't matter if they do

No, but they may dislike her enough to just not vote at all.

Many libs don't like her either, and would prefer Warren over her.
Problem for them, the majority of Dims will go with Hillary.

The RWnut anguish over winning the 2014 election continues.
LOL!
The cluelessness of the Left always amazes me. The Dems got their asses handed to them in epic fashion and you worry about GOP anguish.

You people are more bitter and angry than ever. Not to mention demented.
LOL. That's victory, s0n.

Don't you love it. They spit in our faces for Six years and don't have any clue why we should be BITTER. Liberalism is certainly a mental disorder that is a Fact...
you can only laugh in their faces now

Obama Derangement Syndrome IS VERY STRONG on this thread. LMAO.

You all get em!! Don't you let Obama get away with talking about new car smell. How dare he.
I like your comments. I think they're hilarious. They might go over the heads of their intended targets though.

Obama Derangement Syndrome IS VERY STRONG on this thread. LMAO.

You all get em!! Don't you let Obama get away with talking about new car smell. How dare he.
I like your comments. I think they're hilarious. They might go over the heads of their intended targets though.

Actually Joe...I think they are extending the analogy.

You might not have picked up on that.

Forum List

Back