Obama and the IRS: The Smoking Gun?

I'm using it as proof that it was not a private meeting with Obama as implied by the professional liars who made a SUCKER out of you. The Right wing media would not have deliberately left that info out if there was something provable that happened at that public event. If you have proof that she met privately with Obama then feel free to post it. Until then it remains a public event witnessed by nearly 200 people, surely you can get some of them to back your private meeting claim.

SUCKER!!!!!

They haven't made a sucker out of me...

I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. Whether we can prove ZERO is corrupt or not isn;t the issue. He is is charge of ALL THESE DEBACLES!!!

The Sgt. Schult defense is NOT really a defense...

He is guilty of corruption or guilty of being a moron --- Personally, I don't even care which is true.

The funny thing is that all you sheeple who kept telling us how smart O is are now trying to convince us how stupid he is!!!
No, we are trying to convince you how stupid you are to trust any Right-wing source.

...and how smart are you for trusting left wing sources? lol --- same thing you idiot...

but, I'm not trusting any source myself...

I'm watching you try to convince us that O isn't guilty of participation - he is guilty of being a moron.

...and you are using that as "proof" that ZERO didn't talk with him alone at any point? hahahaha

SMH - liberal sheeple are the dumbest!QUOTE]

and loyal Obama cult members

It's irrelevant, lunch lady, the screening had already been going on for a month before this alleged meeting ever took place.

So, are you suggesting that O had an earlier meeting to discuss targeting Good Americans --- or that O is just a stupid fool and has no idea what is going on in his admin.???

Which is it??

I'm voting that he turns out to be a corrupt moron --- but that has been fairly obvious all along IMO!

I'm voting that he turns out to be a corrupt moron --- but that has been fairly obvious all along IMO!

Obama knows what's going on, he's a dirty politician from Chicago. He learned from the best crooks and one of the most corrupted governments in the country...a lot of people are going to be disappointed who voted for him and his legacy..it won't be pretty, unless they make it up

Last edited:
They haven't made a sucker out of me...

I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. Whether we can prove ZERO is corrupt or not isn;t the issue. He is is charge of ALL THESE DEBACLES!!!

The Sgt. Schult defense is NOT really a defense...

He is guilty of corruption or guilty of being a moron --- Personally, I don't even care which is true.

The funny thing is that all you sheeple who kept telling us how smart O is are now trying to convince us how stupid he is!!!
No, we are trying to convince you how stupid you are to trust any Right-wing source.

...and how smart are you for trusting left wing sources? lol --- same thing you idiot...

but, I'm not trusting any source myself...

I'm watching you try to convince us that O isn't guilty of participation - he is guilty of being a moron.
There are several WH Visitor Log search engines, I used the same one, US News and World Report, the source in the OP used just to show that the FULL info was readily available to them showing them that Kelley was just one of over a hundred who "met" with Obama at the exact same 12:30 time.

Use these search terms in the search engine link below:
Leave the visitor name blank, This will give you all the visitors for the event, use POTUS as person visited same as the source did, use 03/31/2010 to 04/01/2010 as the appointment date, and you will get 8 pages of visitors at the same time as Kelley, who shows up on page 4.

White House Visitor Log - US News

Last edited:
the president of the anti-Tea Party National Treasury Employees Union, Colleen Kelley, visited the White House at 12:30pm that Wednesday noon time of March 31st.

We aren't talking about a "he" are we"

READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watching O'Reilly talking about this now, he's talking with the head of the IRS from 2003 to 2007, he had only been their ONCE on official business.

I did read it!!! Sorry, I'm in a couple conversations about the IRS, and I was commenting on the wrong one I think :)

It's irrelevant, lunch lady, the screening had already been going on for a month before this alleged meeting ever took place.

So, are you suggesting that O had an earlier meeting to discuss targeting Good Americans --- or that O is just a stupid fool and has no idea what is going on in his admin.???

Which is it??

Do you honestly believe that every decision made at every level of every department in the federal government on a daily basis goes across the President's desk for personal scrutiny and approval?

Where do you get these ideas?

LMAO little girl...its from an IG Audit....and shows the WH logs...you like that black dick do ya?

Standard operating procedure for the inmates -

they post a lie, it gets proven to be a lie, so they shut up for a week or two or more,

then they post the same exact lie in new thread. If you debunk it again, then they wait and post it again, and again, and again, they just keep it up until you say fuck it and stop proving it's a lie.

Well, for starters, Grandma (btw quit pretending you're a man, it's creepy)

let's see how Freedomworks, an actual Tea Party organization, has the timeline:

1. From the Senate Finance Committee, 1st item:

March 1, 2010: An IRS manager in Cincinnati, Ohio asks employees to begin searching for 501(c) tax exemption applications using the terms Tea Party, Patriots and 9/12 as their criteria.

Now would that be before or after March 31st? Take your time.

2. From CBSNews:

March 1-17, 2010: IRS agents identify the first 10 "Tea Party cases" applications though not all had "tea party" in their name, according to a draft of The Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA) appendix. IRS' Determinations Unit had asked for a search of "tea party or similar organizations' applications."

Again, would that be before or after March 31st?

link:

IRS Targeting Scandal Timeline | FreedomWorks

Be sure to wait at least 2 weeks before you start this thread again, lol.

lol, apparently Roo has been rendered mute.

There was already one lame thread on this and it's already been proven to be a lie.

Quite the opposite - it was shown to be irrefutable fact - despite your MoveOn bullshit.

You retreated to "WELL, You can't prove the meeting was about targeting the Tea party."

You know NYC - you lie, A LOT.

So spare us all more garbage cluttering 'politics' and ask a mod to merge it with the other one,

the one where the lie is proven.

{ According to Republican Rep. Jim Jordan and White House visitor logs, former IRS Commissioner Douglas Shulman visited the White House 118 times in 2010 and 2011. This is the same time period when Tea Party groups were inappropriately targeted and intimidated by the IRS.

Testifying in front of lawmakers on Capitol Hill Wednesday, Shulman admitted that many of the meetings with the White House were to discuss how to implement ObamaCare.}

Former IRS Commissioner Visited White House 118 Times During Tea Party Targeting - Katie Pavlich

The one lying is you, as always.

March 31, 2010.

According to the White House Visitors Log, provided here in searchable form by U.S. News and World Report, the president of the anti-Tea Party National Treasury Employees Union, Colleen Kelley, visited the White House at 12:30pm that Wednesday noon time of March 31st.

The White House lists the IRS union leader’s visit this way:

Kelley, Colleen Potus 03/31/2010 12:30

In White House language, “POTUS” stands for “President of the United States.”

The very next day after her White House meeting with the President, according to the Treasury Department’s Inspector General’s Report, IRS employees — the same employees who belong to the NTEU — set to work in earnest targeting the Tea Party and conservative groups around America. The IG report wrote it up this way:

April 1-2, 2010: The new Acting Manager, Technical Unit, suggested the need for a Sensitive Case Report on the Tea Party cases. The Determinations Unit Program Manager Agreed.

In short: the very day after the president of the quite publicly anti-Tea Party labor union — the union for IRS employees — met with President Obama, the manager of the IRS “Determinations Unit Program agreed” to open a “Sensitive Case report on the Tea party cases.” As stated by the IG report.

The American Spectator : Obama and the IRS: The Smoking Gun?

Obama ordered it.
This is a perfect example of how professional liars lie. Notice nowhere in the article does it say she met PRIVATELY with Obama, but that is exactly the impression you get from the article, and that impression is a bold faced lie.

Premeditated professional liars tell just enough truth to mislead and then shut up allowing the SUCKER to deceive to themselves.

SUCKER!!!!!
So, in a building surrounded by people who believe the same thing he does, you try to deflect by saying that he (POTUS) did not have a "private" meeting with her.

What do you call a deliberate attempt to obfuscate the topic at hand as you are doing? Oh yeah. A liar.

You can no more refute that the POTUS had a meeting with this person than you can assert with any credibility, your honesty.

There was already one lame thread on this and it's already been proven to be a lie.

Quite the opposite - it was shown to be irrefutable fact - despite your MoveOn bullshit.

You retreated to "WELL, You can't prove the meeting was about targeting the Tea party."

You know NYC - you lie, A LOT.

So spare us all more garbage cluttering 'politics' and ask a mod to merge it with the other one,

the one where the lie is proven.

{ According to Republican Rep. Jim Jordan and White House visitor logs, former IRS Commissioner Douglas Shulman visited the White House 118 times in 2010 and 2011. This is the same time period when Tea Party groups were inappropriately targeted and intimidated by the IRS.

Testifying in front of lawmakers on Capitol Hill Wednesday, Shulman admitted that many of the meetings with the White House were to discuss how to implement ObamaCare.}

Former IRS Commissioner Visited White House 118 Times During Tea Party Targeting - Katie Pavlich

The one lying is you, as always.

The Tea Party screening started a month before the meeting you ignorant fuck. Are you too stupid to comprehend that March 1st 2010 came BEFORE April 1st?

Where on earth were you educated? Must have been below the Mason-Dixon line.

March 31, 2010.

According to the White House Visitors Log, provided here in searchable form by U.S. News and World Report, the president of the anti-Tea Party National Treasury Employees Union, Colleen Kelley, visited the White House at 12:30pm that Wednesday noon time of March 31st.

The White House lists the IRS union leader’s visit this way:

Kelley, Colleen Potus 03/31/2010 12:30

In White House language, “POTUS” stands for “President of the United States.”

The very next day after her White House meeting with the President, according to the Treasury Department’s Inspector General’s Report, IRS employees — the same employees who belong to the NTEU — set to work in earnest targeting the Tea Party and conservative groups around America. The IG report wrote it up this way:

April 1-2, 2010: The new Acting Manager, Technical Unit, suggested the need for a Sensitive Case Report on the Tea Party cases. The Determinations Unit Program Manager Agreed.

In short: the very day after the president of the quite publicly anti-Tea Party labor union — the union for IRS employees — met with President Obama, the manager of the IRS “Determinations Unit Program agreed” to open a “Sensitive Case report on the Tea party cases.” As stated by the IG report.

The American Spectator : Obama and the IRS: The Smoking Gun?

Obama ordered it.
This is a perfect example of how professional liars lie. Notice nowhere in the article does it say she met PRIVATELY with Obama, but that is exactly the impression you get from the article, and that impression is a bold faced lie.

Premeditated professional liars tell just enough truth to mislead and then shut up allowing the SUCKER to deceive to themselves.

SUCKER!!!!!
So, in a building surrounded by people who believe the same thing he does, you try to deflect by saying that he (POTUS) did not have a "private" meeting with her.

What do you call a deliberate attempt to obfuscate the topic at hand as you are doing? Oh yeah. A liar.

You can no more refute that the POTUS had a meeting with this person than you can assert with any credibility, your honesty.

If the Tea Party screening in the Cincinnati office started March 1st, how could it have been caused by a meeting that occurred March 21st?

IOW, how can you be that fucking stupid?

The Tea Party screening started a month before the meeting you ignorant fuck.

False, you lying moron. The cite that I so kindly linked for you shows 118 visits by the IRS, going back into 2009.

Are you too stupid to comprehend that March 1st 2010 came BEFORE April 1st?

You're too stupid to grasp that September 21, 2009 came BEFORE March 1, 2010.

The problem with you is that you have no integrity.

You serve your party. What you post is determined by impact on the party. If it serves your shameful party - you post it. If it harms the hated opposition, you post it. You don't even CONSIDER whether it's true, false, or somewhere in the middle - you simply don't care. You care only whether it serves your party.

You substitute mindless partisanship for integrity.

SUCKER!!!!!

If the Tea Party screening in the Cincinnati office started March 1st, how could it have been caused by a meeting that occurred March 21st?

IOW, how can you be that fucking stupid?

I don't why people bother having a conversation you..

False, you lying moron. The cite that I so kindly linked for you shows 118 visits by the IRS, going back into 2009.

You serve your party. What you post is determined by impact on the party. If it serves your shameful party - you post it. If it harms the hated opposition, you post it. You don't even CONSIDER whether it's true, false, or somewhere in the middle - you simply don't care. You care only whether it serves your party.

He is a paid racist.

You can tell that this scandal is getting to him. Usually, his insults are at least somewhat couched in a polite veneer. The truth of this story and the fact that Obama has committed breeches of law more heinous than Nixon must be a pretty big strain on him. I didn't realize he was posting until you quoted him. When I saw your quote of his post, it dawned on Me that he may loose his cozy little job of posting lies for money.

I'm glad I have him on ignore.

Read the thread title you inbred cracker.

Forum List

Back