🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama and the US economy!

Housing crash pretty much did us in. Bush had the dot.com crash and 9-11, so it's not like he skated through. Contrary to what liberals would hope to believe, the housing crash wasn't Bush's fault. He shares some responsibility, but liberal lending practices were a big contributor. We had been leading up to this since Clinton.

While we made some progress during Obama's term, it was very slow and not effective. We didn't show turn around until after the Republicans took the house. Coincidence, fuck I don't know, just an observation.

While we're due a correction to the worst at some point, Trump will likely lead us to where Obama couldn't. Meaning we didn't meet our potential under the Obummer admin. They passed on the interest rates to Trump, which should have taken place a long fucking time ago. Fact is without those low interest rates, Obama's economy is putrid. All he did is pass the problem onto a new admin., and so far it's not a problem.
With Trump's tax plan the debt is estimated to double by 2025, which will take it from 74% to 125%.

Housing crash pretty much did us in. Bush had the dot.com crash and 9-11, so it's not like he skated through. Contrary to what liberals would hope to believe, the housing crash wasn't Bush's fault. He shares some responsibility, but liberal lending practices were a big contributor. We had been leading up to this since Clinton.

While we made some progress during Obama's term, it was very slow and not effective. We didn't show turn around until after the Republicans took the house. Coincidence, fuck I don't know, just an observation.

While we're due a correction to the worst at some point, Trump will likely lead us to where Obama couldn't. Meaning we didn't meet our potential under the Obummer admin. They passed on the interest rates to Trump, which should have taken place a long fucking time ago. Fact is without those low interest rates, Obama's economy is putrid. All he did is pass the problem onto a new admin., and so far it's not a problem.
With Trump's tax plan the debt is estimated to double by 2025, which will take it from 74% to 125%.
You're funny stupid....:lol:

I see. Then, intelligent, tell me something.

When America lowers the taxes according to Trump's tax plan they will lose 10 trillion in a decade, more in the next. Where does the money come from? In order to even survive, the federal budget needs to be cut at least by 20%. If you don't pay that from your taxes, the government will take it from wherever it has to. It will be away from you, only in a much much less controlled way.

Trump won't cut from Medicare nor social security, by which way it is impossible to lower the debt significantly.

Where does come the first 10 trillion dollars and the next 14, go.

When America lowers the taxes according to Trump's tax plan they will lose 10 trillion in a decade, more in the next. Where does the money come from? In order to even survive, the federal budget needs to be cut at least by 20%. If you don't pay that from your taxes, the government will take it from wherever it has to. It will be away from you, only in a much much less controlled way.

Trump won't cut from Medicare nor social security, by which way it is impossible to lower the debt significantly.

We call it revenue....

You obviously don't live here....you call our revenue we give your country to survive welfare.....that's ending too....

We call it revenue....

You obviously don't live here....you call our revenue we give your country to survive welfare.....that's ending too....
Avoiding a specific word to hide ignorance.

I've no idea what you mean, though I'm sure I would if you had the courage to use the right words without fear of being wrong or exposed.

Well, now that the GOP has become Keynesians just in time for a Republican presidency, maybe Trump's trillion dollar infrastructure bill will make everyone happy.

That is a slap in the face to Keynesians as they certainly do not advocate long term insolvency. Spend in tough times, pay down debt while growing.

Trillion dollar infrastructure bill in the middle of expansion and projections of increasing deficits as far as the eye can see is not a Keynesian idea.

We call it revenue....

Avoiding a specific word to hide ignorance.

I've no idea what you mean, though I'm sure I would if you had the courage to use the right words without fear of being wrong or exposed.
I was pretty clear...try an on-line degree...

Well, now that the GOP has become Keynesians just in time for a Republican presidency, maybe Trump's trillion dollar infrastructure bill will make everyone happy.

That is a slap in the face to Keynesians as they certainly do not advocate long term insolvency. Spend in tough times, pay down debt while growing.

Trillion dollar infrastructure bill in the middle of expansion and projections of increasing deficits as far as the eye can see is not a Keynesian idea.
Private capital is Keynesian? Huh.....

He wins the nomination & then the presidency and the economy crashes.

He resides over the worst growth in my lifetime.

He exits the office & the economy once again booms.

Interesting timeline no?

You are insane. Your timeline isn't remotely accurate. If you believe what you just wrote, it is understandable that you'd vote for Trump.

The economy was disintegrating long before Obama got into office.
And Obama made it worse... And made the debt triple... fact
The debt was 11 trillion dollars when Obama took office. 11 x 3 = 33. The national debt is about 19 trillion dollars. It didn't even double.

You're both wrong.

On January 20, 2009, when he was sworn in, the debt was $10.626 trillion. On January 20, 2017, it was $19.947 trillion. That's why most people say Obama added $9 trillion to the debt, more than any other president.

"more than any other president" is a gross under-statement. It was near as much as all presidents combined.

The economy was disintegrating long before Obama got into office.
And Obama made it worse... And made the debt triple... fact
The debt was 11 trillion dollars when Obama took office. 11 x 3 = 33. The national debt is about 19 trillion dollars. It didn't even double.

You're both wrong.

On January 20, 2009, when he was sworn in, the debt was $10.626 trillion. On January 20, 2017, it was $19.947 trillion. That's why most people say Obama added $9 trillion to the debt, more than any other president.

"more than any other president" is a gross under-statement. It was near as much as all presidents combined.
...And don't forget unfunded liabilities which actually makes the national bit somewhere north of $225 trillion

He wins the nomination & then the presidency and the economy crashes.

He resides over the worst growth in my lifetime.

He exits the office & the economy once again booms.

Interesting timeline no?

The economy was crashing before he entered office.

It improved while he was in office.

He left office with the economy and unemployment rates much BETTER than they were when he entered office.
The timeline I outlined is not disputable. Add to that the immediate boost to the economy when he left and the results speak for themselves

The fallacy is: correlation is not necessarily causation.

Forum List

Back