Obama Announces Plan To Destroy Israel

Can South Korea take care of itself? Yes. Then why are there 50,000 American troops lined up on the border? Duh.

In Israel's case not a single American has ever fought or died in any of its wars. :clap:

If South Korea can take care of themselves, then why be there?

A lot of Americans have died in Jewish provoked wars.
Jewish provoked wars? Shadap ya Nazi moron. If we wanted more shit out of you we would just squeeze your head. LOL
Russian Revolution(financed and led by Jews, led to cold war which killed tens of thousands of Americans)
WW2
Iraq
Syria(failed)
Iran(will see)

No problem. Israel and the Arabs are against any easing of sanctions or appeasing of Iran. They have a right to state their opinion.

Israel can turn most of Iran into charcoal in about half an hour, if it wanted to.

I say America start drilling here(we have more oil than Saudi Arabia does, combined with LNG), forget about it. Then we should lift sanctions(I don't care what Iran does). We then pull all troops out, and if Israel wants a go at Iran, they can do it as long as it doesn't effect energy prices for Americans. If Israel bombs them before we do these things, we should carpet bomb the gayest capital city in the world Tel Aviv for screwing with our gas prices.
Wow, you are truly and intellectual giant. I think you should be president. :lmao:
I could never become president of Jewish controlled Amerikwa. Don't want to have anything to do with the government.

Last edited:
I say America start drilling here(we have more oil than Saudi Arabia does, combined with LNG), forget about it. Then we should lift sanctions(I don't care what Iran does). We then pull all troops out, and if Israel wants a go at Iran, they can do it as long as it doesn't effect energy prices for Americans. If Israel bombs them before we do these things, we should carpet bomb the gayest capital city in the world Tel Aviv for screwing with our gas prices.
Wow, you are truly and intellectual giant. I think you should be president. :lmao:
I could never become president of Jewish controlled Amerikwa. Don't want to have anything to do with the government.

From reading your posts, I doubt that either Republicans of Democrats will be rushing to draft you! :lame2:

oval-office-clinton.jpg

If South Korea can take care of themselves, then why be there? A lot of Americans have died in Jewish provoked wars.
Jewish provoked wars? Shadap ya Nazi moron. If we wanted more shit out of you we would just squeeze your head. LOL
Russian Revolution(financed and led by Jews, led to cold war which killed tens of thousands of Americans) WW2 Iraq Syria(failed) Iran(will see)
Is there a psychiatrist in the house?
confused_smile.gif

Iranian lawmaker, cleric, and Majilis (council) member Mohammed Nabavian declared Monday January 6th that Iran does need a nuclear bomb - to destroy Israel.

Iran would be able to build a nuclear bomb in “two weeks” if it gets “access to 270 kilograms of 20 percent [enriched uranium], 10 tons of 5 percent, and 20 thousand centrifuges,” Nabavian stated, according to Iranian media reports. “We are not looking for a nuclear bomb, but having a nuclear bomb is necessary to put down Israel."

'Nuclear Bomb Necessary to Put Down Israel' - Middle East - News - Israel National News

And this would be a bad thing, Why?

The Day the Zionist Entity is wiped off the map, the world will be better off for it.

Then I advise you to get the stents put in to your heart while the costs are still low, the next cheapest tool is double that of what the Israeli ones cost and are of inferior quality.

And this would be a bad thing, Why?

The Day the Zionist Entity is wiped off the map, the world will be better off for it.

Getting that brown shirt out of mothballs?

How are what the Zionists do to the Palestinians any different than what the Nazis did to the Jews.

The Zionists are like an abused child who has grown big enough to beat up on someone else.

And frankly, are deserving of as much sympathy.

Well they give them water, food, medicines, medical treatment, schools, college graduates, mosques and a long life. They could take it all away in an instance and see the muslims drop like flies.

The U.S. has never been an honest broker in any peace talks between Israel and Palestine.

And was always squarely in the Israeli camp against the Palestinians. . :doubt:

Israel is an ally. palestine is a fictional country.

But fear not, Obama's ties to islam will change all that.
Pres. Obama is the first U.S. president to challenge Israel's draconian policies toward Palestine.

And to put America's interests 1st and Israel's a distant second place. ... :thup:

Watch him run for the hills when the shit hits the fan and the people turn against him. He cant afford a war in the M.E. without the help of Europe, and Europe has said NO! NON! NIEN!

I received an email yesterday to which I attributed a certain .....hyperbole.
But, upon research.....it's true.

Here is part of that email:
"I just wanted to write a post here outlining what Obama has been doing in the Middle East while America is rightfully preoccupied with the Obamacare tragedy. Yesterday, John Kerry went on Israeli TV and said that if Israel does not partition the country and create a" Palestinian state" (along borders that are indefensible) he will
1) make sure that Israel is isolated at the UN (that Israel will be declared an illegitimate state or a non state)
2) that he will work to ensure that Europe no longer trades with Israel, thereby strangling the Israeli economy and
3) he said that if "Israel does not comply, there will be violence against it".

1. "Secretary of State John Kerry appears to have shed the last vestige of a U.S. honest broker role in pursuing an Israeli-Palestinian peace accord....Kerry warned Israelis that the result would be a third intifada of terrorist attacks against Israel.
But that was just for starters.

2. In addition, Kerry said, Israel would be more internationally isolated, there would be increased calls for boycotts and divestment from Israel, and the advent of a Palestinian leadership committed to violence.

3. ....Kerry also denounced Jewish settlements in the West Bank as "illegitimate" and called for an end of the presence of "IDF soldiers perpetually in the West Bank."

4. ....Kerry's remarks fit perfectly with the Palestinian playbook. His anti-Israel outbursts were bound to play well in Ramallah and Amman."
Blog: Kerry Threatens Israel

5. "US Secretary of State John Kerry, using the bully tactics of his boss Barack Obama, warned Israel that if Israeli-Palestinian talks break down, there might be a third intifada. Kerry’s one-sided warning was even more astounding when this fact is thrown in the mix: two days before he shot off his mouth, a poll conducted by the Arab World For Research & Development showed that only 29% of West Bank and Gaza Palestinians would be in favor of a third intifada, even though 60% believe it could happen."
Kerry Threatens Israel with Third Intifada - Townhall.com Staff 11/8/2013 9:05 AM

6. ".... despicable action by Kerry means is that Kerry has now tacitly given a green light for Palestinian terrorists to wage a third intifada against Israel....
Kerry’s threat came during a joint interview with Channel 2's Udi Segal and Maher Shalabi of Palestine TV.... said:

...I believe that if we do not resolve the issues between Palestinians and Israelis, if we do not find a way to find peace, there will be an increasing isolation of Israel, three will be an increasing campaign of the de-legitimization of Israel that has been taking place on an international basis..."

a. Of course, Kerry never mentions the Israelis’ aspirations to simply live in peace without the constant existential threat, but then, the same man who lied about Vietnam atrocities can’t exactly be someone who wants the truth."
Kerry Threatens Israel with Third Intifada

7. "...the Obama administration is working behind the scenes in tandem with the EU’s boycott of Israeli settlements, tying the seriousness of the EU’s future ban to Israel’s actions during current U.S.-brokered talks with the Palestinians, according to a senior Palestinian negotiator....Kerry is using the EU sanctions to blackmail Israel into complying with talks aimed at creating a Palestinian state that would include the West Bank and eastern Jerusalem.....cause incalculable damage to the Israeli economy.”

a. In July, the EU published guidelines that deny EU funds in the form of grants, prizes and financial instruments from going toward any Jewish entities in the West Bank, Gaza Strip, Golan Heights or eastern Jerusalem.
Report: Kerry threatening Israel with sanctions

Are there still folks who question where Obama's interests lie?

the EU thing would have to be confirmed by more than a "Palestinian" negotiator it wouldn't surprise me though

Lets just say the UK wont be part of any of this, the leader of the opposition is a Jewish Marxist and he would veto any possible hint of such a thing happening. This time the doors of the UK are open to the Jews and the muslims will be leaving in a hurry.

The U.S. has never been an honest broker in any peace talks between Israel and Palestine.

And was always squarely in the Israeli camp against the Palestinians. . :doubt:

Pres. Obama is the first U.S. president to challenge Israel's draconian policies toward Palestine.

And to put America's interests 1st and Israel's a distant second place. ... :thup:

And his re-election has weakened, if not broken the back, of the Jewish lobby.

And his re-election has weakened, if not broken the back, of the Jewish lobby.

I'm curious, how did you come to this conclusion?

"I just wanted to write a post here outlining what Obama has been doing in the Middle East while America is rightfully preoccupied with the Obamacare tragedy. Yesterday, John Kerry went on Israeli TV and said that if Israel does not partition the country and create a" Palestinian state" (along borders that are indefensible) he will
1) make sure that Israel is isolated at the UN (that Israel will be declared an illegitimate state or a non state)
2) that he will work to ensure that Europe no longer trades with Israel, thereby strangling the Israeli economy and

1. "Secretary of State John Kerry appears to have shed the last vestige of a U.S. honest broker role in pursuing an Israeli-Palestinian peace accord....Kerry warned Israelis that the result would be a third intifada of terrorist attacks against Israel.

2. In addition, Kerry said, Israel would be more internationally isolated, there would be increased calls for boycotts and divestment from Israel, and the advent of a Palestinian leadership committed to violence.

3. ....Kerry also denounced Jewish settlements in the West Bank as "illegitimate" and called for an end of the presence of "IDF soldiers perpetually in the West Bank."

4. ....Kerry's remarks fit perfectly with the Palestinian playbook. His anti-Israel outbursts were bound to play well in Ramallah and Amman."

5. "US Secretary of State John Kerry, using the bully tactics of his boss Barack Obama, warned Israel that if Israeli-Palestinian talks break down, there might be a third intifada. Kerry’s one-sided warning was even more astounding when this fact is thrown in the mix: two days before he shot off his mouth, a poll conducted by the Arab World For Research & Development showed that only 29% of West Bank and Gaza Palestinians would be in favor of a third intifada, even though 60% believe it could happen."
Kerry Threatens Israel with Third Intifada - Townhall.com Staff 11/8/2013 9:05 AM

6. ".... despicable action by Kerry means is that Kerry has now tacitly given a green light for Palestinian terrorists to wage a third intifada against Israel....
Kerry’s threat came during a joint interview with Channel 2's Udi Segal and Maher Shalabi of Palestine TV.... said:

...I believe that if we do not resolve the issues between Palestinians and Israelis, if we do not find a way to find peace, there will be an increasing isolation of Israel, three will be an increasing campaign of the de-legitimization of Israel that has been taking place on an international basis..."

a. Of course, Kerry never mentions the Israelis’ aspirations to simply live in peace without the constant existential threat, but then, the same man who lied about Vietnam atrocities can’t exactly be someone who wants the truth."

7. "...the Obama administration is working behind the scenes in tandem with the EU’s boycott of Israeli settlements, tying the seriousness of the EU’s future ban to Israel’s actions during current U.S.-brokered talks with the Palestinians, according to a senior Palestinian negotiator....Kerry is using the EU sanctions to blackmail Israel into complying with talks aimed at creating a Palestinian state that would include the West Bank and eastern Jerusalem.....cause incalculable damage to the Israeli economy.”

a. In July, the EU published guidelines that deny EU funds in the form of grants, prizes and financial instruments from going toward any Jewish entities in the West Bank, Gaza Strip, Golan Heights or eastern Jerusalem.

You were right the first time. It is hyperbole, and a load of complete BS.

And your research skills are sorely lacking if you only look to conservative (at best) propaganda sites.

Christ, if somebody walks into a doctor's office and has a two pack habit and a motel tan and the doc says "Keep this up and you are looking at an early death" the doc is making a prognosis based on facts based upon his patients past behavior, not threatening to kill him.

Only hysterical ninnies will buy into the silliness you put forth. What a clownish assessment. All he is saying is actions have consequences.

In Israel's case not a single American has ever fought or died in any of its wars. :clap:

That you know of, In fact 40 US Citizens gave their lives in the War of Independence
The Americans Who Fought for Israel | World | Jewish Journal

try to focus-------no AMERICAN SOLDIER ever fought or died in israeli wars.
citizenship in the USA ----does not preclude citizenship in other countries---
Some people who are american citizens -----ALSO are Israeli citizens and
end up fighting as ISRAELI CITIZENS

----roudy----try to be careful------you are dealing with some idiots here

I think though, that when some people accuse American Jews of being more loyal to Israel than America, it warrants some consideration.

American Jewish youth who were raised in America choose instead to serve in what amounts to a foreign military instead of the U.S. military. They have chosen to serve the country that provided them with all advantage and blessing, especially when we are involved in a long and drawn out war(s) in the Middle East.

Of course, rather than address that reality, the arguments will consist of screaming "anti-Semitism" and "Jew hater".

I have dual citizenship as does my son, and we both served in the armed forces of the United States of America, and both of us in times of war.

That you know of, In fact 40 US Citizens gave their lives in the War of Independence
The Americans Who Fought for Israel | World | Jewish Journal

I think though, that when some people accuse American Jews of being more loyal to Israel than America, it warrants some consideration.

American Jewish youth who were raised in America choose instead to serve in what amounts to a foreign military instead of the U.S. military. They have chosen to serve the country that provided them with all advantage and blessing, especially when we are involved in a long and drawn out war(s) in the Middle East.

Of course, rather than address that reality, the arguments will consist of screaming "anti-Semitism" and "Jew hater".

I have dual citizenship as does my son, and we both served in the armed forces of the United States of America, and both of us in times of war.

This coming from an anti Israel, Jew hater which is all You post on this forum for the most part. That is your mission here ,not sure we can believe anything you post because of that fact. Also Jews serve in all areas of the government military, intelligence, state dept, and so on. Some Jews go to Israel to live. Military service is compulsory if you are of a certain age understand?

This coming from an anti Israel, Jew hater which is all You post on this forum for the most part. That is your mission here ,not sure we can believe anything you post because of that fact. Also Jews serve in all areas of the government military, intelligence, state dept, and so on. Some Jews go to Israel to live. Military service is compulsory if you are of a certain age understand?

Do you even know what The Medal of Honor is, [MENTION=25505]Jroc[/MENTION] or anyone else?

What do you think of veterans and, in many cases, non-veterans who wear or claim to have been awarded military medals that they are not entitled to wear or claim?

Do you even know what The Medal of Honor is, [MENTION=25505]Jroc[/MENTION] or anyone else?

What do you think of veterans and, in many cases, non-veterans who wear or claim to have been awarded military medals that they are not entitled to wear or claim?
What's this have to do with Obmama's plan to destroy Israel? It's called stolen valor and it should be punished harshly.

If the Israeli's wanted peace, they wouldn't be breaking all the ceasefires.

Forum List

Back