Obama Announces Plan To Destroy Israel

Poor l'il phocid redux. It imagines that its feeble deception has worked. It hasn't.

And nobody gives a rodent's round rump if the silly drek-oid is 'pissed off' about something that hasn't actually happened. It's as made up as drek-lin's being a "new" poster here......

Gee, for someone who doesn't "give a rodents round rump" about something, you sure seem to have quite a wild imginattion and seem quite irate.

LOL...man, my being "pissed off" certainly seems much more mild than your not caring.

I have a real dislike for liars and hypocrites. What you *post* is irrelevant: the fact *that* you post is evidence that you are a scofflaw and an oathbreaker - and thus that your opinions are worthless and your 'feelings' likely to be fake as well.

While some of the posters are worried about some Jews serving in the Israeli military that they have brought it up previously (my own husband by the way served over 22 years in the U.S. military), they don't seem concerned with the American-born Muslims who are hightailing it out of this country to join up with the terrorists and the authorities here and also in other countries are worried about these Muslims coming back to their countries and committing domestic terrorism since they will have been trained while overseas. I don't think the authorities here are worried about those Jews who have joined the Israeli military and then return eventually to the States.

:clap2:Excellent point...Jew haters tend not to be clear thinkers

The ones who seem to lack the ability to think clearly are you two.

Neither [MENTION=35694]patrickcaturday[/MENTION] nor I are particularly worried about how many Jews do or do not serve in the military. I myself though responded to a post that was boasting about American Jews who abandon the country of their birth to fight in a foreign military when our own country, the USA, is engaged in a war. That pisses me off. To me, that is the same as if the draft dodgers from the Vietnam war went and enlisted in the Canadian military. A little different, sure, but close.

And another strike against clear thinking on both of your parts is that Jews joining the IDF has very little with the few Muslims who do whatever your and her imagined claims suggest.

Gentile haters like you and Sally need to learn to get their stories straight.

Perhaps you should get yours straight.
"I have every respect for those few jews who do serve in the U.S.A military." - Dreolin
"Neither [MENTION=35694]patrickcaturday[/MENTION] nor I are particularly worried about how many Jews do or do not serve in the military." - Dreolin

@ Jroc
I was simply responding to a conversation that you and others seemed to be having with Dreolin. This conversation delt with the fact that many Jews of duel nationalites ( US and Israel ) seemed to be leaving their home country ( US ) and serving in the IDF even though their home country was engaged in two wars at the time. I happen to agree with Dreolin and think his observation might deserve further discussion but possibly in a thread of it's own. So since you and others started this conversation please think about starting a new thread
I also notice that you are more then willing to ask questions but seem to be unwilling to answer them, so if you reply to this please start with answering my two questions.
So? some Jews are leaving to live in Israel. So what? as i said Jews serve in all areas of the government. FBI, CIA, Justice Dept, State Dept. Whatever. I was looking through your buddies posts and saw he is Jew hater. almost everything he posts is anti Jew crap..understand?
[MENTION=35694]patrickcaturday[/MENTION]

Mr Levinson

Robert Levinson: Family of American Held In Iran Says He Was Spying for the CIA - ABC News

My statement/question was a legitimate response to a post by irosie who was bragging about americans who abandoned America to serve in the IDF. I merely said that it was no wonder that people would get the impression that American jews were more loyal to Israel than the USA, particularly when that abandonment continues today when the USA is engaged in a waar(s).

I have every respect for those few jews who do serve in the U.S.A military.

And I think Patrickcaturday's two questions, which you seem reluctant to or are afraid to answer, judging from your refusal to do so, are valid questions and well within the context of the many directions this thread has taken.

I think I know where he is going with this and if I am correct, I agree wiith him.

You have shit, almost the entirety of your posting here is anti-Jew crap. A valid question would be, why is that? what is your purpose here?:eusa_shifty:

:clap2:Excellent point...Jew haters tend not to be clear thinkers

Neither [MENTION=35694]patrickcaturday[/MENTION] nor I are particularly worried about how many Jews do or do not serve in the military. I myself though responded to a post that was boasting about American Jews who abandon the country of their birth to fight in a foreign military when our own country, the USA, is engaged in a war. That pisses me off. To me, that is the same as if the draft dodgers from the Vietnam war went and enlisted in the Canadian military. A little diferent, sure, but close.

And another strike against clear thinking on both of your parts is that Jews joining the IDF has very little with the few Muslims who do whatever your and her imagined claims suggest.

Now how many Jews have joined the Israeli military that you know of? Are you keeping track somehow. We keep on reading about Muslims like the Somali Americans going to fight with the terrorists. We read about Americans converting to Islam who go join the terrorists. If you want to close your eyes that they are being trained in terrorism overseas, that is your prerogative. Why not close your eyes also to the Muslims whom our intelligence agencies have picked up before they were able to carry out some atrocity on the American public. However, regardless of what you think, there are countries who are worried that these Muslims going overseas will come back and commit domestic terrorism and they certainly are not worried about any Jews joining the Israeli military. Perhaps you can get back to us when your learn how to say "Dirty Jewish Dog" in Arabic like some other Seattle guy called an Iranian Jew in Farsi on another message board. Takes a real hater to learn something like that in a foreign language. I would never think to learn how to say Dirty Irish Dog in Gaellic.

First of all, I do not read about Muslims doing blah, blah, blah all the time. Of course, unlike you, I do not frequent hate sites and propaganda sites.

As for how many American Jews who abandaon the USA, the country o their birth andd benefit, no, I do not keep track. I do notice articles, from reliable sources to some degree, as to facts...

Here are three...

New olim: IDF, here we come! - Israel Jewish Scene, Ynetnews

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/15/w...-in-israel-to-serve-in-its-military.html?_r=0

Record 104 North American Recruits Join IDF | The Jewish Week

Hell, the IDF, "our only ally in the Mideaast", actively recruits in the USA and has chartered flights and special programs and the whole nine yards.

But that really isn't the point. The point is that according to ADL and almost all the other groups that do hokey surveys that ask "Do you think Jews are more loyal to Israel than the USA?" and that receive an affirmative answer, that a "yes" response is a sign of anti-Semitism. I was merely supplying some information that would indicate why such an affirmative answer is not necessarily anti-Semitic.

Now, here is what I think. I have no idea whether most Jews are more loyal to Israel than the USA but it does not speak well at all that so many Jewish kids are abandoning the country of their birth to serve in a foreign army, especially when the country of their birth is engaged in war. It speaks poorly of them and their parents.

As for "some other Seattle guy" , there are roughlya million of us in the South Puget Sound, probably more. I am almost certain that I am not the only Irish one. In fact, I have several Irish friends where I live.

I have no intention of learning how to say "Dirty Jewish Dog" in Arabic, Farsi, or any other language. I suppose, if provoked, I may call a particularly obnoxious and offensive Jewish person that, but i would certainly say it in English to that individual.

If you would like to caall me a "Dirty Irish Dog in irish, it would be "hEireann madra salach". There would be an accent above the first "E". I have no idea how to say it in Manx, or scottish gaelic but they are pretty similar. There are also slight dialectical differences between Munster Irish and Ulster Irish but no bigs really. I prefer the Ulster dialect. It is not so lilting.

If you wanted to say "Dirty jewish Dog" in Irish, just substitute Giudach with the accent over the "u" for h'Eireann" and put the "Jew" between the "dog" and the "dirt". I would make the accent or you but on an Amercan keybord it reqires a bottle of uisge and 13 fingers. The accent is called a "fada" and is Jewish in origin, actually, or so we were told at the Allen Sherman Parochial School for the Misbegotten. Had we been a matrilineal society, as you anti-Goyimites are, instead of patrilineal, it would be called a "mudda"

I remember a while ago, "dreolin" posted how he hopes that American Jews would move to Israel to serve in the IDF would "croak" .

Poor l'il phocid redux. It imagines that its feeble deception has worked. It hasn't.

And nobody gives a rodent's round rump if the silly drek-oid is 'pissed off' about something that hasn't actually happened. It's as made up as drek-lin's being a "new" poster here......

Gee, for someone who doesn't "give a rodents round rump" about something, you sure seem to have quite a wild imginattion and seem quite irate.

LOL...man, my being "pissed off" certainly seems much more mild than your not caring.

I have a real dislike for liars and hypocrites. What you *post* is irrelevant: the fact *that* you post is evidence that you are a scofflaw and an oathbreaker - and thus that your opinions are worthless and your 'feelings' likely to be fake as well.

Too funny. You keep saying I am this that and the next thing and that I am "irrelevant".

I really have no idea what you are talking about but I do not quite understand why you devote so much hatred towrds someone you call "irrelevant" unless you think yourself relevant or fit into the unfortunate stereotype of a "bored housewife".

LOL...what is that MOSSAD motto I find so distasteful.

I do ask your forgiveness, but i really cannot afford to waste my time any more by responding to your personal attack, although I am do so for my amusement. Please say something substantial and I will pay attention to your need for attention. Really, it only takes a little effort to actually say something.

Last edited:

Too funny. You keep saying I am this that and the next thing and that I am "irrelevant".

I really have no idea what you are talking about but I do not quite understand why you devote so much hatred towrds someone you call "irrelevant" unless you think yourself relevant or fit into the unfortunate stereotype of a "bored housewife".

I do ask your forgiveness, but i really cannot afford to waste my time any more by responding to your personal attack, although I am do so for my amusement. Please say something substantial and I will pay attention to your need for attention. Really, it only takes a little effort to actually say something.

Maybe you should worry less about the Jews. You'd be better off.... Take your medication:cuckoo:

Maybe you should worry less about the Jews. You'd be better off.... Take your medication:cuckoo:

I was thinking the exact same thing

Neither [MENTION=35694]patrickcaturday[/MENTION] nor I are particularly worried about how many Jews do or do not serve in the military. I myself though responded to a post that was boasting about American Jews who abandon the country of their birth to fight in a foreign military when our own country, the USA, is engaged in a war. That pisses me off. To me, that is the same as if the draft dodgers from the Vietnam war went and enlisted in the Canadian military. A little diferent, sure, but close.

Now how many Jews have joined the Israeli military that you know of? Are you keeping track somehow. We keep on reading about Muslims like the Somali Americans going to fight with the terrorists. We read about Americans converting to Islam who go join the terrorists. If you want to close your eyes that they are being trained in terrorism overseas, that is your prerogative. Why not close your eyes also to the Muslims whom our intelligence agencies have picked up before they were able to carry out some atrocity on the American public. However, regardless of what you think, there are countries who are worried that these Muslims going overseas will come back and commit domestic terrorism and they certainly are not worried about any Jews joining the Israeli military. Perhaps you can get back to us when your learn how to say "Dirty Jewish Dog" in Arabic like some other Seattle guy called an Iranian Jew in Farsi on another message board. Takes a real hater to learn something like that in a foreign language. I would never think to learn how to say Dirty Irish Dog in Gaellic.

First of all, I do not read about Muslims doing blah, blah, blah all the time. Of course, unlike you, I do not frequent hate sites and propaganda sites.

As for how many American Jews who abandaon the USA, the country o their birth andd benefit, no, I do not keep track. I do notice articles, from reliable sources to some degree, as to facts...

Here are three...

New olim: IDF, here we come! - Israel Jewish Scene, Ynetnews

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/15/w...-in-israel-to-serve-in-its-military.html?_r=0

Record 104 North American Recruits Join IDF | The Jewish Week

Hell, the IDF, "our only ally in the Mideaast", actively recruits in the USA and has chartered flights and special programs and the whole nine yards.

But that really isn't the point. The point is that according to ADL and almost all the other groups that do hokey surveys that ask "Do you think Jews are more loyal to Israel than the USA?" and that receive an affirmative answer, that a "yes" response is a sign of anti-Semitism. I was merely supplying some information that would indicate why such an affirmative answer is not necessarily anti-Semitic.

Now, here is what I think. I have no idea whether most Jews are more loyal to Israel than the USA but it does not speak well at all that so many Jewish kids are abandoning the country of their birth to serve in a foreign army, especially when the country of their birth is engaged in war. It speaks poorly of them and their parents.

As for "some other Seattle guy" , there are roughlya million of us in the South Puget Sound, probably more. I am almost certain that I am not the only Irish one. In fact, I have several Irish friends where I live.

I have no intention of learning how to say "Dirty Jewish Dog" in Arabic, Farsi, or any other language. I suppose, if provoked, I may call a particularly obnoxious and offensive Jewish person that, but i would certainly say it in English to that individual.

If you would like to caall me a "Dirty Irish Dog in irish, it would be "hEireann madra salach". There would be an accent above the first "E". I have no idea how to say it in Manx, or scottish gaelic but they are pretty similar. There are also slight dialectical differences between Munster Irish and Ulster Irish but no bigs really. I prefer the Ulster dialect. It is not so lilting.

If you wanted to say "Dirty jewish Dog" in Irish, just substitute Giudach with the accent over the "u" for h'Eireann" and put the "Jew" between the "dog" and the "dirt". I would make the accent or you but on an Amercan keybord it reqires a bottle of uisge and 13 fingers. The accent is called a "fada" and is Jewish in origin, actually, or so we were told at the Allen Sherman Parochial School for the Misbegotten. Had we been a matrilineal society, as you anti-Goyimites are, instead of patrilineal, it would be called a "mudda"

So nice that you don't pay attention to what the terrorists are doing. Must be wonderful to be so blind to what is actually going on when so many innocents are being killed in the name of their religion, even innocent Catholics.. Plus don't play so dumb. You know who the "other Irish guy" in Seattle is. Unlike some people, I would never attempt to learn how to say "Dirty so and so dog" in another language. Probably you think an Iranian Jewish guy would take someone calling him a "dirty Jewish dog" in Farsi like it was a big joke. However, don't forget to bring up the IDF shtick once again. It seems to be a staple around here from people like you.

Do you even know what The Medal of Honor is, [MENTION=25505]Jroc[/MENTION] or anyone else?

What do you think of veterans and, in many cases, non-veterans who wear or claim to have been awarded military medals that they are not entitled to wear or claim?
What's this have to do with Obmama's plan to destroy Israel? It's called stolen valor and it should be punished harshly.

You neglected to answer what springs to your mind, and most American's minds, when they hear about American soldiers being awatded the "The Medal of Honor."

I will add, what do you think if someone else knowingly attrubutes a military award to someone other than themselves for whatever reason?

As for what it has to do with the OP, that has diverged into many different legitimate directions.
OK, I'll bite. First, I spent 3 days on a little patch of ground in Nov '65 and 3 of the guys were awarded the MOH. After they got it, I thought of about a dozen other guys who deserved it as well. But that dozen got a lot of lesser medals and they were satisfied. As for giving out medals to someone who didn't earn them, the one who comes to mind is John Kerry. Now tell us what the connection is.

I remember a while ago, "dreolin" posted how he hopes that American Jews would move to Israel to serve in the IDF would "croak" .

Did you get a load of the long-winded baloney he just posted? I just skimmed through it because he really never says anything that is actually important to the scheme of things and I didn't have the patience to read it word for word. So much is happening in the Middle East which has nothing to do with Israel, but he is too worked up in his hatred that he doesn't notice what is occurring.

Did you get a load of the long-winded baloney he just posted? I just skimmed through it because he really never says anything that is actually important to the scheme of things and I didn't have the patience to read it word for word. So much is happening in the Middle East which has nothing to do with Israel, but he is too worked up in his hatred that he doesn't notice what is occurring.

That is 'dreolin' in a nutshell.

I get the feeling I've dealt with this 'Dreolin' guy before but I just can't put my finger on it. :lol:

I get the feeling I've dealt with this 'Dreolin' guy before but I just can't put my finger on it. :lol:

I would prefer NOT TO PUT A FINGER---on it-------unless I were "GLOVED":eek:

What's this have to do with Obmama's plan to destroy Israel? It's called stolen valor and it should be punished harshly.

You neglected to answer what springs to your mind, and most American's minds, when they hear about American soldiers being awatded the "The Medal of Honor."

I will add, what do you think if someone else knowingly attrubutes a military award to someone other than themselves for whatever reason?

As for what it has to do with the OP, that has diverged into many different legitimate directions.
OK, I'll bite. First, I spent 3 days on a little patch of ground in Nov '65 and 3 of the guys were awarded the MOH. After they got it, I thought of about a dozen other guys who deserved it as well. But that dozen got a lot of lesser medals and they were satisfied. As for giving out medals to someone who didn't earn them, the one who comes to mind is John Kerry. Now tell us what the connection is.

I wasn't talking about medals being awarded to those who didn't deserve them. first of all. Most folks I know have some of that bang bang bling if they did the deed between mid 60s to early 70s.

Now you and I both know that "The Medal of Honor" is, the CMOH, but when you and I see "The Medal of Honor" we think CMOH, and so do a helluva lot of people who haven't seen the end of the world do as well.

This (below) makes me angry, and it should you as well, as most people do not know exactly what the CMOH is. especially civilians and kids. I also think it does a disservice to the men listed, as I am sure that along with the honor, valor, and bravery which earned them these medals comes a large amount of integrity. I am absolutely certain that if someone claimed your silver star was the CMOH you would be the first to object and your honor and service should not put you in that position of having to object. You and I both know that that "gallantry in action" is pretty damn impressive.

I am not sure why [MENTION=35694]patrickcaturday[/MENTION] asked but this just made me angry, the hundreds of "American Jewish Recipients of The Medal of Honor".

You know what I mean...

Hall of Heroes: American Jewish Medal Recipients

And I stand by what I said about people who join a foreign army and abandon their own country when is at war. I said that merely to explain why, if some people answer "yes" to the question "Do you think American Jews are more loyal to Israel than the United States?" why it isn't necessarily an indication of anti-Semitism, as Abe Foxman and the ADL claim.

Look, you and I may not get along, but I would never ever disrespect your service to our country. You and I were comrades in arms in that regard and I feel absolutely no need to seprate out the Catholic soldiers from the Christian soldiers from the Athiest soldiers from the Jewish soldiers. We are all in the same boat, or bird if you perfer, but this absolutely shame;ess self promotion just breed division.

How is this. There were more Canadian citizens from Canada who won the CMOH than jewish Americans and I am Irish and I believe you are as well, but we are American war veterans, not Irish American war veterans, and i like it that way yet somehow, I become an anti-Semite because i regard Jewish soldiers as American vets and not Jewish American vets.

Who else makes the distinction so obviously and ad nauseum...but if people of the jewish faith choose to make such distinctions and attempts to seperate jewish vets from other vets regardless of background, than they have no bisiness labeling me a "Jew hater" and "anti-Semite" for calling them on such lies.

Forum List

Back