Obama Announces Plan To Destroy Israel

If I had an inkling what you're talking about I might give you an answer.

Don't act stupid.

Hall of Heroes: American Jewish Medal Recipients

How about next listing people who receive the Good Conduct Medal as recipients of "The Medal of Honor"

He has to ACT to look stupid. You, OTOH, exude stupidity as a primary characteristic....... How incredibly bathetic, you trying to pull those posthumous MOH coat-tails over yourself to 'borrow' a bit of the glory ........ It'd be sad if you were somewhat less disgusting.

It's such a coincidence that another Irish guy from Seattle posting on a different message board in the past was also obsessed with this same thing that it went on and on for days. I wonder if we will see this go on for days and days as previously.

Only 13 medals of honor out of 3468 given? How pathetic. Well, they ain't known for fighting.

That's making the false assumption that the only way to 'fight' is by being a line troop. Which is only what, one out of about 14 these days? So the other 13 are 'not brave' because their primary MOS isn't 11B? I don't think so.

Anyway, that entire schtick is totally irrelevant to anything vaguely near the actual topic - in addition to being stale, inane, asinine and in exceedingly poor taste. Of course, trolls gonna troll - and the phocid redux which started spewing this BS is a very old troll indeed....

Why doesn't Mr. Iceman list all his medals that were given for his courageous actions while in combat?

Only 13 medals of honor out of 3468 given? How pathetic. Well, they ain't known for fighting.

That's making the false assumption that the only way to 'fight' is by being a line troop. Which is only what, one out of about 14 these days? So the other 13 are 'not brave' because their primary MOS isn't 11B? I don't think so.

Anyway, that entire schtick is totally irrelevant to anything vaguely near the actual topic - in addition to being stale, inane, asinine and in exceedingly poor taste. Of course, trolls gonna troll - and the phocid redux which started spewing this BS is a very old troll indeed....

Does running the media or banks count as fighting now days? :lol:

Why doesn't Mr. Iceman list all his medals that were given for his courageous actions while in combat?

I would never fight for ZOG. That' should be the Jews' enterprise anyways. But it is funny, the disproportionately run media and finance, but are disproportionately absent in regards to medal of honor recipients.

Not necessarily a bad thing, just funny.

You forgot all the Jewish doctors and dentists......

What is actually funny is that Mr. Iceman hasn't posted the medals he received for such "courageous actions" on the battlefield, but he can put down others. I heard a good story about a Jewish man from a Sicilian friend not too long ago. It seemed that this Sicilian gang in the Bronx allowed him to join up with their group. They all wore golden satiny jackets and called themselves the Golden Guineas. This Jewish guy eventually went to work for our government as a spy in Russia. I guess his parents came from there so he spoke the language. When my friend got out of the service (he was on a submarine and was one of the forerunners to the Navy Seals), he went to visit the apartment of this friend to pay his condolences to the family. The friend has been found out and killed by the Russians, a fate that befell many of the U.S. men who were brave enough to go over there (I doubt Mr. Iceman would be so brave). Anyhow, the mother of this guy took my friend into the bedroom and showed him the Golden Guinea jacket hanging there and told him that her son was so proud of wearing it. My friend was really moved by that.

What is actually funny is that Mr. Iceman hasn't posted the medals he received for such "courageous actions" on the battlefield, but he can put down others. I heard a good story about a Jewish man from a Sicilian friend not too long ago. It seemed that this Sicilian gang in the Bronx allowed him to join up with their group. They all wore golden satiny jackets and called themselves the Golden Guineas. This Jewish guy eventually went to work for our government as a spy in Russia. I guess his parents came from there so he spoke the language. When my friend got out of the service (he was on a submarine and was one of the forerunners to the Navy Seals), he went to visit the apartment of this friend to pay his condolences to the family. The friend has been found out and killed by the Russians, a fate that befell many of the U.S. men who were brave enough to go over there (I doubt Mr. Iceman would be so brave). Anyhow, the mother of this guy took my friend into the bedroom and showed him the Golden Guinea jacket hanging there and told him that her son was so proud of wearing it. My friend was really moved by that.

Why should I fight for ZOG? That would be foolish.

You would think the Jews would fight in their own wars, that is all I am saying.

But good on them if they are smart enough to get dumb goyim to do the fighting for them.

Jews involved in organized crime, what a shock, lol.

You're right. Only Jews are involved in organized crime. I've never heard of a Christian, Muslim etc... involved in organized crime.

LOL you're so pathetic, I almost feel bad for you. ALMOST.

BTW, don't forget to check under your bed for the Jooooo boogeyman tonight before you go to bed !

More of a social club, Mr. Iceman. You can read about the Gangs of New York on the Internet, and the Golden Guineas will be mentioned. Meanwhile, when is big, brave you going to list all the medals you received for being so courageous on the battlefield? Now stop procrastinating. Give us the long list of medals that you received. I am sure all the readers would like to see how truly brave you were.

what is actually funny is that mr. Iceman hasn't posted the medals he received for such "courageous actions" on the battlefield, but he can put down others. I heard a good story about a jewish man from a sicilian friend not too long ago. It seemed that this sicilian gang in the bronx allowed him to join up with their group. They all wore golden satiny jackets and called themselves the golden guineas. This jewish guy eventually went to work for our government as a spy in russia. I guess his parents came from there so he spoke the language. When my friend got out of the service (he was on a submarine and was one of the forerunners to the navy seals), he went to visit the apartment of this friend to pay his condolences to the family. The friend has been found out and killed by the russians, a fate that befell many of the u.s. Men who were brave enough to go over there (i doubt mr. Iceman would be so brave). Anyhow, the mother of this guy took my friend into the bedroom and showed him the golden guinea jacket hanging there and told him that her son was so proud of wearing it. My friend was really moved by that.

jews involved in organized crime, what a shock, lol.

you're right. only jews are involved in organized crime. i've never heard of a christian, muslim etc... Involved in organized crime.

lol you're so pathetic, i almost feel bad for you. Almost.

Btw, don't forget to check under your bed for the jooooo boogeyman tonight before you go to bed !

lol

More of a social club, Mr. Iceman. You can read about the Gangs of New York on the Internet, and the Golden Guineas will be mentioned. Meanwhile, when is big, brave you going to list all the medals you received for being so courageous on the battlefield? Now stop procrastinating. Give us the long list of medals that you received. I am sure all the readers would like to see how truly brave you were.
Micks and guineas were involved in organized crime as well, no shock there.

Like Jews, I am smart enough to allow ghetto blacks and dumb white hicks to do the fighting; well, and I guess now, homos and illegal immigrants.

Talk about prototype fighting force, lol.

Like Jews, I am smart enough to allow ghetto blacks and dumb white hicks to do the fighting; well, and I guess now, homos and illegal immigrants.

No use arguing with you, Mr. Wuss. Evidently you don't have any medals about which you can tell the readers. I didn't think you had any. However, thanks for showing us what a bigoted fellow you are against so many groups, as if the readers didn't know it already.

No use arguing with you, Mr. Wuss. Evidently you don't have any medals about which you can tell the readers. I didn't think you had any. However, thanks for showing us what a bigoted fellow you are against so many groups, as if the readers didn't know it already.

I am part guinea, so I can say guinea, lol. As for the Irish, not so crazy about them. Irish were a core part of the Democrat party base that helped put in place the process to turn America into a third world nation, see Ted Kennedy. Yea, and Jews as well, see Emanuel Cellar.

Also don't care for them much as being part Scot, I stand with my fellow ulster folk against the papist/marxist IRA scum.

Also, so everyone not in the army is a wuss? LOL. More like their smart.

If the thread title is true, I sure wish he would hurry up and do it.

The world would be a better and safer place then.

This. Israel needs the treatment the Afrikaners got in South Africa, if we are to be consistent in opposing apartheid. We need a one state solution, let the Arabs vote, and presto, their goes the Jewish State.

Forum List

Back