Obama Announces Plan To Destroy Israel

One state is where it's headed, they can't genocide the over 6 million Palestinians now in Palestine. The numbers of Palestinians exceed the Jews there now.

Destroying Israel is like destroying Hitler in World War II, same kind of thing.

Adolf abu ali hitler was on YOUR side----and your sluts and dogs still hail him their HERO
in the masjids------niqabi whores laud him as "god" akin to the rapist pig-----isa/alla.

Try to cope with the reality of your filth. Your filth is far too DOCUMENTED for you
to deny it now

Baby killing medals, tell us all about the joy you felt as you earned those medals.

More of a social club, Mr. Iceman. You can read about the Gangs of New York on the Internet, and the Golden Guineas will be mentioned. Meanwhile, when is big, brave you going to list all the medals you received for being so courageous on the battlefield? Now stop procrastinating. Give us the long list of medals that you received. I am sure all the readers would like to see how truly brave you were.
Micks and guineas were involved in organized crime as well, no shock there.

Like Jews, I am smart enough to allow ghetto blacks and dumb white hicks to do the fighting; well, and I guess now, homos and illegal immigrants.

Talk about prototype fighting force, lol.

No use arguing with you, Mr. Wuss. Evidently you don't have any medals about which you can tell the readers. I didn't think you had any. However, thanks for showing us what a bigoted fellow you are against so many groups, as if the readers didn't know it already.

And this would be a bad thing, Why?

The Day the Zionist Entity is wiped off the map, the world will be better off for it.

Much as I would like to see an end to Israel, I can't hope for it as it would mean mass killings and misery for all sides concerned.
Much as the government is populated by evil bastards, I'm pretty sure most of the people are not.
However, they should return to the 67 borders tomorrow morning and never return.
As for the silly bastard settlers in the illegal Zionist villages, fuck them.

Back to the OP.
I don't believe a word of it.
Some blog, totally devoid of any links, says Obama is out to destroy Israel.

Video from youtube, please.

How are what the Zionists do to the Palestinians any different than what the Nazis did to the Jews.

The Israelis aren't as good at it as the Nazis were.

I hope that answers your question. :)

:cuckoo:
How are what the Zionists do to the Palestinians any different than what the Nazis did to the Jews.

The Israelis aren't as good at it as the Nazis were.

I hope that answers your question. :)

But your fellow Muslims are certainly as good as the Nazis since in the 20th century alone they have killed millions, and they certainly are murdering a lot of innocent people nowadays.

If I had an inkling what you're talking about I might give you an answer.

Don't act stupid.

Hall of Heroes: American Jewish Medal Recipients

How about next listing people who receive the Good Conduct Medal as recipients of "The Medal of Honor"
Read The President's Page, spalpeen. It lists the 13 Jewish MOH recipients and the hundreds who won the DSC. Theres no subtrafuge. BTW, it is not the CMOH anymore. It's MOH. That change happened years ago. And FYI, theres a fine line of difference between the two awards and many times the DSC is upgraded to the MOH. Such nitpicky crappie.

Then they should not be listed under Medal of Honor winners.

And no, it is not the CMOH officially, and by the way, it never was, but that is what most people think of it as. At any rate, it is not the Distinguished Service Cross or the Navy Cross and to include those men under that heading is deceptive and dishonest.

Only 13 medals of honor out of 3468 given? How pathetic. Well, they ain't known for fighting.

Most of those 13 aren't even Jewish anyway. They just claim everyone is Jewish if they do something good and disown those who do something bad.

Only 13 medals of honor out of 3468 given? How pathetic. Well, they ain't known for fighting.

That's making the false assumption that the only way to 'fight' is by being a line troop. Which is only what, one out of about 14 these days? So the other 13 are 'not brave' because their primary MOS isn't 11B? I don't think so.

Anyway, that entire schtick is totally irrelevant to anything vaguely near the actual topic - in addition to being stale, inane, asinine and in exceedingly poor taste. Of course, trolls gonna troll - and the phocid redux which started spewing this BS is a very old troll indeed....

It is the Jews who chose to seperate themselves from the other troops though and proclaim their bravery. Hell, I think the past two presidents of the Jewish War Veterans weren't even war vets.

And someone who claims to be the wife of a Command Sergeant Major should know that there are othe line troops other than 11B.

Y'all just have to be better in every way from the goyim, don't ya, ya scofflaw and oathbreaker.?

You forgot all the Jewish doctors and dentists......

What is actually funny is that Mr. Iceman hasn't posted the medals he received for such "courageous actions" on the battlefield, but he can put down others. I heard a good story about a Jewish man from a Sicilian friend not too long ago. It seemed that this Sicilian gang in the Bronx allowed him to join up with their group. They all wore golden satiny jackets and called themselves the Golden Guineas. This Jewish guy eventually went to work for our government as a spy in Russia. I guess his parents came from there so he spoke the language. When my friend got out of the service (he was on a submarine and was one of the forerunners to the Navy Seals), he went to visit the apartment of this friend to pay his condolences to the family. The friend has been found out and killed by the Russians, a fate that befell many of the U.S. men who were brave enough to go over there (I doubt Mr. Iceman would be so brave). Anyhow, the mother of this guy took my friend into the bedroom and showed him the Golden Guinea jacket hanging there and told him that her son was so proud of wearing it. My friend was really moved by that.

A Jewish spy. Heaven forfend. Jewish spys are probably more common than Irish people who live in Seattle.

What is actually funny is that Mr. Iceman hasn't posted the medals he received for such "courageous actions" on the battlefield, but he can put down others. I heard a good story about a Jewish man from a Sicilian friend not too long ago. It seemed that this Sicilian gang in the Bronx allowed him to join up with their group. They all wore golden satiny jackets and called themselves the Golden Guineas. This Jewish guy eventually went to work for our government as a spy in Russia. I guess his parents came from there so he spoke the language. When my friend got out of the service (he was on a submarine and was one of the forerunners to the Navy Seals), he went to visit the apartment of this friend to pay his condolences to the family. The friend has been found out and killed by the Russians, a fate that befell many of the U.S. men who were brave enough to go over there (I doubt Mr. Iceman would be so brave). Anyhow, the mother of this guy took my friend into the bedroom and showed him the Golden Guinea jacket hanging there and told him that her son was so proud of wearing it. My friend was really moved by that.

Jews involved in organized crime, what a shock, lol.

More of a social club, Mr. Iceman. You can read about the Gangs of New York on the Internet, and the Golden Guineas will be mentioned. Meanwhile, when is big, brave you going to list all the medals you received for being so courageous on the battlefield? Now stop procrastinating. Give us the long list of medals that you received. I am sure all the readers would like to see how truly brave you were.

Vets don't normally discuss the medals they have been awarded. I am not saying Iceman has been awarded anything but if so, he wouldn't discuss it.

Jews involved in organized crime, what a shock, lol.

Vets don't normally discuss the medals they have been awarded. I am not saying Iceman has been awarded anything but if so, he wouldn't discuss it.
He probably received the Order of the Purple Shaft. No-one brags about that.

I don't think he was even in the service, but Sally wants to make a big deal about it. I don't really see what a lot of this has to do with anything.

It just makes me a bit angry that somehow, Jewish soldiers have to be seperated from their non-Jewish comrades.

But that is OK. I will try to make the distinction in the future. I have this unfortunate tendency of trying to be inclusive, particularly when it doesn't matter. In the future, I will try to make a firmer distinction between "Jews" and "the goyim".

I don't think he was even in the service, but Sally wants to make a big deal about it. I don't really see what a lot of this has to do with anything.

It just makes me a bit angry that somehow, Jewish soldiers have to be seperated from their non-Jewish comrades.

But that is OK. I will try to make the distinction in the future. I have this unfortunate tendency of trying to be inclusive, particularly when it doesn't matter. In the future, I will try to make a firmer distinction between "Jews" and "the goyim".

Why ? Do you feel there is a large difference between the two ?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Meanwhile, I think the American public would be less interested in American born Jews serving in the IDF than the American born Muslims who are running to fight with the terrorists and are being trained in terrorism over there. The people in many civilized countries are certainly right to be worried about these terrorists coming back to their home countries and starting to commit domenstic terrorism. Meanwhile, you will notice that this suoosed friend to minorities had nothing to say to Iceman for his slurs again Blacks, Hispanics and "homos." As long as the Iceman was speaking against the Jews, Mr. Seattle had no problem with his other bigoted statement.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members of the Jewish War Veterans of the United States do, although most of them are not war veterans so who knows.

They are a bit of a joke, actually, assembling at Arlington every year to commemorate a British Army officer, General Orde Wingate. Guess the dead Americans are of no use to them.

Forum List

Back