Obama Apologizes Again, This Time To Communists

Never mind all the Cuban interference in Latin and South American affairs. Never mind Castro furnishing arms to rebels south of the U.S, Arms that have taken thousands of innocent lives.
Nothing wrong with that. You Left Wingers are disgusting.

mudwhistle has Fox News disorder. Its incurable. Sad really, to be that fundamentally dumb. Tragic.
Ah, yes, FND. It runs rampant among the discernment deprived right wing.

The rich Blue States should probably hold a fundraiser to help with this disorder.

Hi, I'm JFK_USA, today we are talking about an incurable disease known as Fox News Disorder. It affects 2 million people daily.

Symptoms include:

Skewing results to make a problem look worse than it is.

o-OBAMACARE-GRAPHIC-570.jpg

Skewing results to make you look better than you actually are:

Screen_Shot_2013-02-14_at_3.45.55_PM.png

"The most trusted news source (And also Least trusted but we won't tell our sheep that)"

And believing this woman actually has a brain:

sarah_palin-300x3006.jpg

For $0.25 a day you can help a poor, uneducated person quit cable and turn to a reputable source of news that isn't Republican Propaganda. Please donate today.

Castro absolves Obama of fault for U.S.' 'imperialist aggression'
Published April 11, 2015
EFE
  • raul%20castro%20summit%20panama.jpg

Cuban President Raul Castro adjusts his glasses during his meeting with US President Barack Obama at the Summit of the Americas in Panama City, Panama, Saturday, April 11, 2015. The leaders of the United States and Cuba held their first formal meeting in more than half a century on Saturday, clearing the way for a normalization of relations that had seemed unthinkable to both Cubans and Americans for generations. (AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais)

Obama, once again...apologized to a dictator, this time the Castros, for America not fullfilling it's own ideals.....forget the fact that Cuba is no angel either.

PANAMA CITY – Cuban President Raul Castro recounted the history of U.S. "imperialist aggression" in Latin America in an address here Saturday at the 7th Summit of the Americas, although he absolved U.S. head of state Barack Obama of responsibility for those past actions.

Castro, whose country was invited to the gathering for the first time this year, received an ovation when he began his speech by saying the "time had come for him to speak here" on Communist-ruled Cuba's behalf.

He referred to the United States' "wars, conquests and interventions" in the region, saying through an interpreter that the country has been a "hegemonic force that plundered territories throughout the Americas."

Castro, in a meandering, nearly hour-long speech to the Summit of the Americas, ran through an exhaustive history of perceived Cuban grievances against the U.S. dating back more than a century — a vivid display of how raw passions remain over American attempts to undermine Cuba’s government.

Then, in an abrupt about face, he apologized for letting his emotions get the best of him. He said many U.S. presidents were at fault for that troubled history — but that Obama isn’t one of them.

“I have told President Obama that I get very emotional talking about the revolution,” Castro said through a translator, noting that Obama wasn’t even born when the U.S. began sanctioning the island nation. “I apologize to him because President Obama had no responsibility for this.”

In a remarkable vote of confidence from a Cuban leader, Castro added: “In my opinion, President Obama is an honest man.” Cuba s Castro I Apologize to President Obama TheBlaze.com
Can you quote the apology because I didn't see it at your link. Thanks.

Never mind all the Cuban interference in Latin and South American affairs. Never mind Castro furnishing arms to rebels south of the U.S, Arms that have taken thousands of innocent lives.
Nothing wrong with that. You Left Wingers are disgusting.

Or the outright invasion of Angola by Cuban troops.

Cuban intervention in Angola - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Is there an enemy of America, ANYWHERE in the world, that Obama will not give aid and comfort to?

Did you learn this kind of twist and distortion from Fox or all on your own?

Your thread title:

Obama Apologizes Again, This Time To Communists

The article title:
"“He referred to the United States' "wars, conquests and interventions" in the region, saying through an interpreter that the country has been a "hegemonic force that plundered territories throughout the Americas."

I have told President Obama that I get very emotional talking about the revolution,” Castro said through a translator, noting that Obama wasn’t even born when the U.S. began sanctioning the island nation. “I apologize to him because President Obama had no responsibility for this.”
Thread fail on a massive, merciless and humiliating scale.
Thread fail on a massive, merciless and humiliating scale.
Are you gonna keep crying about the title, numbnuts?

Just calling out a bald-faced liar. You rely heavily on your ignorant righties to NOT read anything but your title, don't you?
Fuck you too biatch.
Looks like everyone is laughing at you.. At your expense!!
Lol.....I just consider the source....not one of you is ever honest or rational..... so laughter from fools is sort of meaningless...

Published April 11, 2015
EFE

Cuban President Raul Castro adjusts his glasses during his meeting with US President Barack Obama at the Summit of the Americas in Panama City, Panama, Saturday, April 11, 2015. The leaders of the United States and Cuba held their first formal meeting in more than half a century on Saturday, clearing the way for a normalization of relations that had seemed unthinkable to both Cubans and Americans for generations. (AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais)

Obama, once again...apologized to a dictator, this time the Castros, for America not fullfilling it's own ideals.....forget the fact that Cuba is no angel either.

PANAMA CITY – Cuban President Raul Castro recounted the history of U.S. "imperialist aggression" in Latin America in an address here Saturday at the 7th Summit of the Americas, although he absolved U.S. head of state Barack Obama of responsibility for those past actions.

Castro, whose country was invited to the gathering for the first time this year, received an ovation when he began his speech by saying the "time had come for him to speak here" on Communist-ruled Cuba's behalf.

He referred to the United States' "wars, conquests and interventions" in the region, saying through an interpreter that the country has been a "hegemonic force that plundered territories throughout the Americas."

Castro, in a meandering, nearly hour-long speech to the Summit of the Americas, ran through an exhaustive history of perceived Cuban grievances against the U.S. dating back more than a century — a vivid display of how raw passions remain over American attempts to undermine Cuba’s government.

Then, in an abrupt about face, he apologized for letting his emotions get the best of him. He said many U.S. presidents were at fault for that troubled history — but that Obama isn’t one of them.

“I have told President Obama that I get very emotional talking about the revolution,” Castro said through a translator, noting that Obama wasn’t even born when the U.S. began sanctioning the island nation. “I apologize to him because President Obama had no responsibility for this.”

In a remarkable vote of confidence from a Cuban leader, Castro added: “In my opinion, President Obama is an honest man.” Cuba s Castro I Apologize to President Obama TheBlaze.com

Nobody's writing about it for some strange reason......but it's pretty much the same Marxist drivel....."we as a country sometimes don't measure up to our own ideals...." The usual anti-American shit he learned at Harvard. It's not like it's original..... he said the same exact shit before he became president in Egypt....

Last edited:
Published April 11, 2015
EFE

He can't because the President didn't apologize. Just the Ops wild fantasy

Published April 11, 2015
EFE

He can't because the President didn't apologize. Just the Ops wild fantasy
Obama only apologizes to our enemies..... he tells our allies to go fuck themselves.

You know this....you're just being an ass...

Published April 11, 2015
EFE

Nobody's writing about it for some strange reason......but it's pretty much the same Marxist drivel....."we as a country sometimes don't measure up to our own ideals...." The usual anti-American shit he learned at Harvard. It's not like it's original..... he said the same exact shit before he became president in Egypt....
So no quote? I didn't think so.

Published April 11, 2015
EFE

So no quote? I didn't think so.
Not yet.....but I'm sure eventually the censorship will fail and it will become public. The filters in the media have been careful not to actually post everything he said.....like they're hiding it.

Seriously, he's been talking the same way since he first started running for president......yet you libs need proof of it.
Never ceases to amaze me.

We've all been through this over and over.....you libs want me to post something from the internet that I saw myself....you call me a liar....and then someone else finds it and makes you all look like idiots. It's like you mindless fuckers think nothing ever happens in the world unless it ends up on the internet.

Fucking Obama. We have an open traitor as POTUS. This would be like having Mussolini as president during WWII. Obama belongs in Gitmo, not the White House.

Aww, maybe it's time for you to move somewhere else? Since PRESIDENT Obama has twice been elected to the office of President of the United States by a majority of the American people, you're out of step with the democratic process and the majority of the American people. Why not move somewhere to be with others like you, bitter, angry and hateful.

Reminder- OP is total bs. His name is Mud again. Just like his lying bought off GOP heroes...

Remember, Franco pretty much defines the rationality and grasp on reality of the democratic party....
Thomas Freidman says Obama sees American like our enemies do.....and he considers this to be a positive trait.....

Fucking idiot.

Thomas Friedman: Obama Can See America From Iran's Perspective
By Mark Finkelstein | April 13, 2015 | 8:50 AM EDT

We get that Barack Obama can view American from Iran's perspective. What we're worried about is whether he can view Iran from American's perspective . . . Ronald Reagan: "My idea of American policy toward the Soviet Union is simple, and some would say simplistic. It is this: we win and they lose." Thomas Friedman on Barack Obama: "He actually knows what America looks like from the outside in. And he can actually see America even to some point from the Iranian perspective."

So whom will history record as being more effective in countering America's adversaries? The "simplistic" Ronald Reagan, or that cosmopolitan sophisticate, Barack Obama? Appearing on today's Morning Joe, Friedman apparently thought he was praising Obama, but Joe Scarborough wasn't so sure, asking "is it an admirable quality for us to have a president who can look at the world through the eyes of a regime that you and I both know has been the epicenter of terrorism since 1979?"

The only evidence Friedman offered in support of his claim of Obama that Obama "knows what America looks like from the outside in" is that Obama "lived abroad, maybe more than any president in a long time."

Let's look at the record. Barack Obama lived in Indonesia for four years, from the age of six through ten. Benajamin Netanyahu lived, in two stints, a total of six years in the United States, graduating from a high school in the Philly suburbs at the age of 18.

Using Friedman's logic, maybe Bibi has a better ability to look at things from an American perspective than Obama.

THOMAS FRIEDMAN: What really came through to me in the interview really is a couple things that really do show you the difference between him and Netanyahu. Obama is someone who has lived abroad, maybe more than any president in a long time. And because of that, he actually knows what America looks like from the outside in. And he can actually see America even to some point from the Iranian perspective. And it comes through when he says let's remember we, the Unites States, back in the '50s, we toppled Iran's democratically-elected government. You know, there might be some reason these people actually want to get a weapon that will deter that from happening again.

And I would say onne difference between him and Netanyahu, Obama can actually walk in another man's shoes. That has not been Bibi Netanyahu's strong suit. He's not exactly been a man known to look at the world from a Palestinian perspective.

JOE SCARBOROUGH: But Tom, is it possible, is it an admirable quality for us to have a president who can look at the world through the eyes of a regime that you and I both know has been the epicenter of terrorism since 1979?

THOMAS FRIEDMAN: It really depends on what you're talking about, Joe. I think it really depends on what you think of this deal.

Thomas Friedman Obama Can See America From Iran s Perspective

Reminder- OP is total bs. His name is Mud again. Just like his lying bought off GOP heroes...

Remember, Franco pretty much defines the rationality and grasp on reality of the democratic party....
Thomas Freidman says Obama sees American like our enemies do.....and he considers this to be a positive trait.....

Fucking idiot.

Thomas Friedman: Obama Can See America From Iran's Perspective
By Mark Finkelstein | April 13, 2015 | 8:50 AM EDT

We get that Barack Obama can view American from Iran's perspective. What we're worried about is whether he can view Iran from American's perspective . . . Ronald Reagan: "My idea of American policy toward the Soviet Union is simple, and some would say simplistic. It is this: we win and they lose." Thomas Friedman on Barack Obama: "He actually knows what America looks like from the outside in. And he can actually see America even to some point from the Iranian perspective."

So whom will history record as being more effective in countering America's adversaries? The "simplistic" Ronald Reagan, or that cosmopolitan sophisticate, Barack Obama? Appearing on today's Morning Joe, Friedman apparently thought he was praising Obama, but Joe Scarborough wasn't so sure, asking "is it an admirable quality for us to have a president who can look at the world through the eyes of a regime that you and I both know has been the epicenter of terrorism since 1979?"

The only evidence Friedman offered in support of his claim of Obama that Obama "knows what America looks like from the outside in" is that Obama "lived abroad, maybe more than any president in a long time."

Let's look at the record. Barack Obama lived in Indonesia for four years, from the age of six through ten. Benajamin Netanyahu lived, in two stints, a total of six years in the United States, graduating from a high school in the Philly suburbs at the age of 18.

Using Friedman's logic, maybe Bibi has a better ability to look at things from an American perspective than Obama.

THOMAS FRIEDMAN: What really came through to me in the interview really is a couple things that really do show you the difference between him and Netanyahu. Obama is someone who has lived abroad, maybe more than any president in a long time. And because of that, he actually knows what America looks like from the outside in. And he can actually see America even to some point from the Iranian perspective. And it comes through when he says let's remember we, the Unites States, back in the '50s, we toppled Iran's democratically-elected government. You know, there might be some reason these people actually want to get a weapon that will deter that from happening again.

And I would say onne difference between him and Netanyahu, Obama can actually walk in another man's shoes. That has not been Bibi Netanyahu's strong suit. He's not exactly been a man known to look at the world from a Palestinian perspective.

JOE SCARBOROUGH: But Tom, is it possible, is it an admirable quality for us to have a president who can look at the world through the eyes of a regime that you and I both know has been the epicenter of terrorism since 1979?

THOMAS FRIEDMAN: It really depends on what you're talking about, Joe. I think it really depends on what you think of this deal.

Thomas Friedman Obama Can See America From Iran s Perspective
He says he CAN see from others' POV. It's called empathy and makes it possible to NOT be a stupid, ignorant, disastrous chickenhawk ugly American fool like Cheney, W, or you. lol

Forum List

Back