🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama appointed judge cuts medicaid for 500k Kentuckians

Kentucky’s waiver would allow the state to deny coverage to any nondisabled adult who cannot prove they are working, volunteering or in school for at least 20 hours per week

Who in the hell can't do ONE of those 4 hours a day 5 days a week? Hell spread it out even more make it 3 hours a day 7 days a week!

I’d be fine just writing off the state of Kentucky as a loss. They contribute nothing to the country and want us to live like the pilgrims.

I’d be fine just writing off the state of Kentucky as a loss. They contribute nothing to the country and want us to live like the pilgrims.
The Kentucky GOP was trying to CHANGE that but an OBAMA appointed Judge thinks its just too tough to expect LAZY people to work,volunteer OR go to school just 20 hours a week! Pathetic and Kentucky has contributed A LOT to American History I would rather write off California or New York.

The Kentucky GOP was trying to CHANGE that but an OBAMA appointed Judge thinks its just too tough to expect LAZY people to work,volunteer OR go to school just 20 hours a week! Pathetic and Kentucky has contributed A LOT to American History I would rather write off California or New York.
Kentucky is trash. Conservative flyover country. The Judge should’ve stripped them of Medicare to speed along their mortal journey. Instead he showed them a compassion that they would never show him. What a missed opportunity.

Seems like the judge is basing his decision on the original intent of the legislation and not treating the law as a living document. If the judge is wrong then his ruling should be appealed to higher court, otherwise congress should get off its butt, take up the issue and fix things.

Judge blocks Kentucky Medicaid work requirements

No surprise here. Another democrat appointed "judge" thinks the LAZY should be allowed to keep medicaid benefits without working,training,volunteering,or going to school for them! Pathetic. Democrats LOVE and NEED a base that DEPENDS on welfare!
Instead of attacking the judge, tell us what is Constitutionally incorrect with his ruling.

Forum List

Back