Obama appointee confirms: Kids 'cages' created 'under Obama'

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
President Obama’s top official in charge of removing illegal aliens has confirmed that the “cages” used to detain juveniles who are in the country illegally were established by the Obama administration.

“I’ve been to that facility, where they talk about cages. That facility was built under President Obama under (Homeland Security) Secretary Jeh Johnson,” said Thomas Homan, Obama’s executive associate director for Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

“I was there … when it was built,” he said, reported Paul Bedard at the Washington Examiner.

Democrats made the facilities an emotional political issue, widely distributing an image of a crying child “in a cage.”

But it was later revealed that the photograph was taken during Obama’s tenure in the White House.

Homan now is under consideration for the new position of “border czar.”

He expressed anger at questions about the “cages.”

At a conference held by the Center for Immigration Studies, he cited a Democrat who demanded of a Trump official: “You still keeping kids in cages?”

(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...

So, if Trump REALLY cared, he would have put an end to the practice right? As earlier:

At round 2 of the libocrap de-bait tonight, if a moderator had the balls, they would ask each of the contestants how many of the “freedom seekers”(free stuff seekers) are they planning to house, feed, clothe and provide medical care for at their own residences? Hello?! Buehler? Is this thing on?

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) hypocritically blamed President Donald Trump over conditions in the border crisis, claiming Democrats would never “put children in cages” – even though former President Barack Obama did exactly that in 2014, when it was his policies that separated illegal immigrant youth from their parents … and he built the quarters to do so.

Democrats’ longstanding refusal to give the president the $5 billion he needs to end the border crisis and build a continuous secure wall spanning the entire United States-Mexico border resulted in a new Democrat-House-majority bill proposing a $4.5 billion emergency spending package with much going to free provisions for illegals breaking over the border – a bill that unsurprisingly passed Tuesday night 230–195, which Trump will likely veto because it does not fund needed border security measures.

Pot calling the kettle black

Pelosi asserted that border security funding for Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) would not be met and made Trump out to be a merciless oppressor of children – even though his Democratic predecessor in the White House conducted border operations for immigrant family detainment the same way.

"[ICE’s actions are] outside the circle of civilized human behavior," Pelosi addressed the House press corps at the weekly press conference in Washington, D.C., according to TheBlaze. "It's ridiculous to think that the way to protect the border is to put children in cages. Democrats have taken full responsibility for the border, but we don't think we have to put children in cages to do it."

The California Democrat also responded to Trump’s recent tweet criticizing her “dream” to have open borders.

(Excerpt) Read more at onenewsnow.com ...

President Obama’s top official in charge of removing illegal aliens has confirmed that the “cages” used to detain juveniles who are in the country illegally were established by the Obama administration.

“I’ve been to that facility, where they talk about cages. That facility was built under President Obama under (Homeland Security) Secretary Jeh Johnson,” said Thomas Homan, Obama’s executive associate director for Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

“I was there … when it was built,” he said, reported Paul Bedard at the Washington Examiner.

Democrats made the facilities an emotional political issue, widely distributing an image of a crying child “in a cage.”

But it was later revealed that the photograph was taken during Obama’s tenure in the White House.

At a conference held by the Center for Immigration Studies, he cited a Democrat who demanded of a Trump official: “You still keeping kids in cages?”

So, if Trump REALLY cared, he would have put an end to the practice right? As earlier:

At round 2 of the libocrap de-bait tonight, if a moderator had the balls, they would ask each of the contestants how many of the “freedom seekers”(free stuff seekers) are they planning to house, feed, clothe and provide medical care for at their own residences? Hello?! Buehler? Is this thing on?

The left loons will ignore it and continue to scream "Orange Man BAD!!!!!!!!"

What's Trump doing about it?

Trying to build a wall to prevent it.....get on board, asshole

Piss up a rope, stupid.

Trump could have had his wall two years ago, but he prefers keeping you troglodytes in a lather over it.

An honest answer would have been, 'Trump is pointing fingers and whining, same as always'.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You just made the OP's point.

Piss up a rope, stupid.

Trump could have had his wall two years ago, but he prefers keeping you troglodytes in a lather over it.

An honest answer would have been, 'Trump is pointing fingers and whining, same as always'.

GFY, moron. You come here illegally don't expect to be coddled.

You just made the OP's point.

If the point is that Trump and Trumpkins are pointing fingers and whining, you nailed it.

Piss up a rope, stupid.

It's okay, goofy. I didn't expect an honest or reasonable answer. Troll on.

Piss up a rope, stupid.

Nobody gives a shit, "joaquin" wth kind of gay name is that?

Piss up a rope, stupid.

Among people who know American literature, it's an established alias. I'll yield to your obviously-greater knowledge of gaydom.

Even as a troll, you're a stupid fuck.

Piss up a rope, stupid.

Among people who know American literature, it's an established alias. I'll yield to your obviously-greater knowledge of gaydom.

The sad thing is you think I care what some left loon thinks. Grab a clue, dude, you're just another quack to kick in the teeth

Piss up a rope, stupid.

The sad thing is you think I care what some left loon thinks. Grab a clue, dude, you're just another quack to kick in the teeth

You can't let if go, dummy. You have so much ego invested in the lying Birther-in-Chief that you think blaming something, anything, on Obama is an achievement.

You can't let if go, dummy. You have so much ego invested in the lying Birther-in-Chief that you think blaming something, anything, on Obama is an achievement.

Wrong, shitstain I voted for Trump for two reasons, SCOTUS and end the PC bullshit...him making you cry is an added bonus. Now GFY

Nothing needs to be done. The process is the process. They can go back home if they don't like it.

Nothing needs to be done. The process is the process. They can go back home if they don't like it.

Clearly, the whining and finger-pointing remain. You can always tell how big a failure Trump's 'process' is, by the degree to which Trumpkins want to pin it on someone else.

Forum List

Back