Obama approval hits new low

That number won't bode well for the democrats in an election year....I know it is shocking....shocking, I tell ya. :lol:
I'm deeply concerned, we could lose the next Presidential election, which hasn't happened ever right? Oh wait, it happens every four or eight years, and has for the last six decades, so I guess I'm not concerned much at all.

We'll remind you of that when Pres. Cruz takes the oath of office and a solidly GOP Congress takes up repeal of Obamacare, repeal of Doff Frank, and criminal investigations of the previous administration.

The way obama is handling things it might not be president Cruz but President Putin ordering obama's arrest and trial.

I'm deeply concerned, we could lose the next Presidential election, which hasn't happened ever right? Oh wait, it happens every four or eight years, and has for the last six decades, so I guess I'm not concerned much at all.

We'll remind you of that when Pres. Cruz takes the oath of office and a solidly GOP Congress takes up repeal of Obamacare, repeal of Doff Frank, and criminal investigations of the previous administration.

The way obama is handling things it might not be president Cruz but President Putin ordering obama's arrest and trial.

Republicans would vote for him

You know you're just not going to get away with lying to the American public over 40 times--no matter how hard you try to spin it. The "if you like your policy--you can keep it"--cannot mean anything other than that. 6 million policies (to date) have been cancelled and when you add in spouses and children that were covered under those plans--it's estimated that we have another 12 to 14 million that have been added to the uninsured in this country.

PURPOSE OF OBAMACARE: To insure the unisured EFFECT OF OBAMACARE: Uninsuring the insured

image20.png

Putin's politics lies closer with the democrat agenda.
You guys just need to come out of the closet with that.

From your link:

SNIP:

The President dragged down Democrats too. For the first time this year, 41 percent of American voters said that they would vote for a Republican over a Democrat for the U.S. House of Representatives, versus the 38 percent who said they would not.

This post was updated to reflect results of a Pew study released Tuesday.

Indeed. And that is very important as any time Republicans have been within just a few points on the dark side, they win handily. Now they're on the top side. It's really going to be a loss for Democrats assuming nothing changes.

Putin has enjoyed more support from the far right in a few months than Obama has in a few years. Policy has had nothing to do with it for the far right. It has always been about Obama, Obama, Obama.

Putin has enjoyed more support from the far right in a few months than Obama has in a few years. Policy has had nothing to do with it for the far right. It has always been about Obama, Obama, Obama.

obama, obama, obama is a failure and inept excuse for a leader; his failed record speaks for itself. YOU LWNJs need to pretend anybody simply speaking the truth about obama's failed leadersip is doing so out of some kind of obsession with him or because of racism

libs are losers and hypocrites projecting their own race obsessions on others

That number won't bode well for the democrats in an election year....I know it is shocking....shocking, I tell ya. :lol:

alg-rick-perry-jpg.jpg

Canadians can't be president

Great, the birthers are already coming out again. RW proves all it takes is the letter next to someone name to change his ability to support or attack, nothing else =D/

obama, obama, obama is a failure and inept excuse for a leader; his failed record speaks for itself. YOU LWNJs need to pretend anybody simply speaking the truth about obama's failed leadersip is doing so out of some kind of obsession with him or because of racism

libs are losers and hypocrites projecting their own race obsessions on others

I never said anything about race. Obsession? Definitely. Republicans said before he even took the oath of office that their goal was to make him a one term president. It was all about him from the beginning.

Republicans haven't had their own ideas for over a decade now. The Republicans are no longer the party of opposition ideas, but the party of opposing ideas.

Wait, A republican said that, or the republican party came out and said that? There is a difference,. At least to people with rationale and thinking skills.

Canadians can't be president

Neither can Kenyans.

Wait, A republican said that, or the republican party came out and said that? There is a difference,. At least to people with rationale and thinking skills.

The Senate minority leader, and 4th longest serving Republican member said that, and there wasn't a peep of opposition from his own party.

Forum List

Back