Obama....At It Again

Let's cut to the chase: why have you been unable lo these many months, to find anything in my posts that isn't truth?

It's that 'dolt' thing that keeps following you around, isn't it.

I've found lies in practically every thread you've posted. That's why you've run away and hid.

In fact, I already pointed out your lie in this thread...that Obama was justifying violence against the police.

Oh please that prick has been fomenting violence against the police for years, now people are ambushing police officers left and right and the asshole is getting his pound of flesh. He's handing the next president a real shit storm fucked up mess.

He has never done any such thing...

...and he wasn't born in Kenya, Birther. Your lunacy is the source of these lies.

I'm sure we'll take your word for it...oh wait. /eyeroll

You're incapable of being reasoned with, so who gives a shit.

Lying and spinning is not reasoned discussion fool.

"Every year, approximately 6,000 blacks are murdered. This is a number greater than white and Hispanic homicide victims combined, even though blacks are only 13 percent of the national population.

Blacks are killed at six times the rate of whites and Hispanics combined.

"Who is killing them?

Not the police, and not white civilians, but other blacks. The astronomical black death-by-homicide rate is a function of the black crime rate."

Shouldn't one question why this isn't a central message from this fraud of a President?

Unless, of course....political factors....the fact that without the black vote, Democrats would never again win high elected office....
...matters more to him than black lives.

How about you stop running from reality, you Liberals/Democrats....and respond to that question.

How about a little courage???
This was the part of your OP to which YOU didn't wish to respond and now counter with a smoke screen to cover your deception.
3. "The police could end all lethal uses of force tomorrow and it would have at most a trivial effect on the black death-by-homicide rate.

The nation’s police killed 987 civilians in 2015, according to a database compiled byThe Washington Post. Whites were 50 percent—or 493—of those victims, and blacks were 26 percent—or 258. Most of those victims of police shootings, white and black, were armed or otherwise threatening the officer with potentially lethal force.

I clearly displayed that Blacks were 2.5 TIMES more likely to be KILLED BY COP (KBC) that Whites USING YOUR OWN STATISTICS in my post #90! But now you don't want to address that, you damn coward, and once again display your dishonesty by trying to shift the narrative. If the KBC rate is 2.5 times higher for Blacks than for Whites, what would that suggest to any reasonable person? Of course you don't want to address that Cynthia/Chica because it would give credence to the proposition that racial prejudice is running rampant in this country and you wish to again carry more water for your trite-wing fascist cabal.

1. In yet one more oblique attempt to justify anti-cop violence, Obama made this statement:

"The president cited the nation’s tortured racial history and current statistics on unequal treatment of the races. Sounding wistful, he said, “maybe in my children’s lifetimes, all the vestiges of that past will have been cured.”

Mr. Obama, in Warsaw, said he felt compelled to follow up a Facebook message with a personal statement about the killings, though he said he could not comment directly on them. “But what I can say is that all of us, as Americans, should be troubled by these shootings, because these are not isolated incidents,” he said. “They’re symptomatic of a broader set of racial disparities that exist in our criminal justice system.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/08/us/philando-castile-falcon-heights-shooting.html?_r=0

2. Just hours after this...

"11 Officers Shot, 5 Fatally, by Snipers Amid Dallas Protest; Standoff Ends
Eleven police officers were shot ambush-style, including five fatally, in Dallas Thursday night by at least two snipers, amid a protest against the recent police shootings of two black men, Alton Sterling in Louisiana, and Philando Castile in Minnesota, according to the Dallas Police. "5 Cops Killed, 6 Injured in Ambush Shootings; Standoff Ends

For the record.....

3. "The police could end all lethal uses of force tomorrow and it would have at most a trivial effect on the black death-by-homicide rate.

The nation’s police killed 987 civilians in 2015, according to a database compiled byThe Washington Post. Whites were 50 percent—or 493—of those victims, and blacks were 26 percent—or 258. Most of those victims of police shootings, white and black, were armed or otherwise threatening the officer with potentially lethal force.

....the Black Lives Matter movement’s central thesis—that police pose the greatest threat to young black men. I propose two counter hypotheses: first, that there is no government agency more dedicated to the idea that black lives matter than the police; and second, that we have been talking obsessively about alleged police racism over the last 20 years in order to avoid talking about a far larger problem—black-on-black crime.

Every year, approximately 6,000 blacks are murdered. This is a number greater than white and Hispanic homicide victims combined, even though blacks are only 13 percent of the national population.

Blacks are killed at six times the rate of whites and Hispanics combined. In Los Angeles, blacks between the ages of 20 and 24 die at a rate 20 to 30 times the national mean." The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement

4. "Who is killing them?

Not the police, and not white civilians, but other blacks. The astronomical black death-by-homicide rate is a function of the black crime rate. Black males between the ages of 14 and 17 commit homicide at ten times the rate of white and Hispanic male teens combined. Blacks of all ages commit homicide at eight times the rate of whites and Hispanics combined, and at eleven times the rate of whites alone."
The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement

Well, my Liberal pals.....

....have you recognized yet what a terrible mistake you've made in putting this ingrate in office????

Have you????

Only a simpleton would believe that a spree shooter was inspired by the president.

"1,000 more people shot in Chicago compared with same time last year"
1,000 more people shot in Chicago compared with same time last year

Soooo....what's the reason for voting for a President???

Forum List

Back