Thanks Joe! Homicide Rates Plummet from Trump Era Highs

Good economies have lower crime rates
Okay, first bolster that, given that the economy has been up and down throughout history with lower murder rates than we've been seeing, then tell us what exactly Quid Pro has done to make the economy "good", given the high prices the poor and middle class are struggling with.

You are butt stupid

If WE are spending money on it, it's OUR war.

Leftards are completely full of shit.

Oh look, the leftards are lying again. We must be getting near the election.
He claims no wars under Cannibal Joe, and yet Putin invaded Ukraine and Israel is at war.

He is a moron.

Only pussies cry about the statistics. It shows you can’t debate. If you don’t trust the stats showing crime is dropping how the fuck did you trust them when they said they were going up?
Your OP is about only 10 cherry picked cities, Dumbass. Almost all of them have Soros funded DAs that rarely charge crimes. And you try to tell us that means crime is down across the country.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

From Trump’s DHS:

View attachment 937186
Difference is Trump was sending them back, Dumbass. Tater is flying them to their city of choice and giving them handouts.

From your link:

New data reveals that more than 76,000 migrants illegally crossed into the U.S. and were apprehended or deemed inadmissible last month, a 12-Year High.

The FBI....Fudging the homicide rate since 2022.

This new National Incident-Based Reporting System will be fertile ground for those who want to distort or exaggerate crime trends for political or commercial reasons. And, it lays bare a dirty secret about counting crime in the United States: As a nation, we keep horrible, incomplete data that makes it impossible to get an accurate sense of the scope or impact of crime.

Excellent post and link. I strongly suspected that Biden was using fudged numbers.

Your OP is about only 10 cherry picked cities, Dumbass. Almost all of them have Soros funded DAs that rarely charge crimes. And you try to tell us that means crime is down across the country.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Only Nostra cant count passed 10. They reported on the 200+ largest cities in the US and the trend is down. You cant debate that so you attacked the data as being fake FBI... then I showed you it was directly from police department not the FBI and now you have nowhere to go but nonsense. Crime in the largest 200 cities are down under Biden. Thanks Biden!

Excellent post and link. I strongly suspected that Biden was using fudged numbers.
Biden didnt report anything. Neither did the FBI. This is a data analytics company that pulled reports directly from police departments and linked every one of them in the report like this city:

Jax:

or
Albuquerque:

or

200 more here

Only Nostra cant count passed 10. They reported on the 200+ largest cities in the US and the trend is down. You cant debate that so you attacked the data as being fake FBI... then I showed you it was directly from police department not the FBI and now you have nowhere to go but nonsense. Crime in the largest 200 cities are down under Biden. Thanks Biden!
You have only shown the data for 10.

You have only shown the data for 10.
I told you Nostradumbass. Its in the link. Looks like this. Then you scroll down and see hundreds of links to police departments. You are 100% a moronic tool that puts in no brain cells to your posts. I am done with you here.

1714057221029.png

The US is at all time lows in murder and crime rates. Looks like the booming economy and the healing Biden has brought to the nation is producing the fruit of prosperity. Biden really has the US humming right now.
All time lows..... That's spin. Booming economy..... Spin. US humming right now.... Spin

Forum List

Back