Obama ate dogs and libs ignored it, go into hysterics over a down syndrome child standing on a dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
If there was ever an example of the phony, hypocritical, moral outrage of liberals. It is the fact that Obama ATE dogs and liberals ignore that as "multiculturalism."

If-I-had-a-dof-it-would-look-like-the-dog-obama-ate-380x500.jpg

But Palin show a picture of a cute kid, standing on the family dog and liberals go into hysterics.

palin3n-3-web.jpg

You guys are such complete phonies.

:lol:

Last edited:
Yeah dummy, don't let your moron, literally, kid stand on the fucking dog.

But it's okay if a liberal EATS a dog!

Thank you for proving what a moral hypocrite you are!

Where dogs are food it's okay if anybody does dummy, but I'd like it if they didn't. Dog I have not tried but I've eaten plenty of other kinds of "meat".

Where dogs are food it's okay if anybody does dummy, but I'd like it if they didn't. Dog I have not tried but I've eaten plenty of other kinds of "meat".

Oh, it's okay to SLAUGHTER DOGS. Just not to stand on them.

It can't be that MAYBE you are trying like hell to justify Obama and condemn Palin, and looking pretty darn foolish doing so????

Noooooooooooooooooooooo, how could that be!!!!!!

It can't be that MAYBE you are trying like hell to justify Obama and condemn Palin, and looking pretty darn foolish doing so????

It could be that you are a fucking partisan moron, trying to say it's okay for Palin to let her kid stand on a dog because Obama once ate dog in a country that eats dogs!

It could be that you are a fucking partisan moron, trying to say it's okay for Palin to let her kid stand on a dog because Obama once ate dog in a country that eats dogs!

WHO'S THE PARTISAN MORON HERE??????? :lol:

You are the one trying to justify Obama eating dog, but condemning Palin letting her kid stand on a dog.

Could you be any more obvious!

Last edited:
The 11yo future president of the US did not decide what to eat. Adults put food in front of children.

President Obama did not decide to eat an dog.

Only a VERY stupid person would say otherwise.

Meanwhile, many MANY years later, an incompetent mother chose to take photos instead of taking care of her mute Down syndrome, handicapped child and left a dog to do it for her.

Only a VERY stupid person would defend that.

Only an INCREDIBLY stupid person would try to compare the two completely unrelated incidents.

The 11yo future president of the US did not decide what to eat. Adults put food in front of children.

President Obama did not decide to eat an dog.

Only a VERY stupid person would say otherwise.

Meanwhile, many MANY years later, an incompetent mother chose to take photos instead of taking care of her mute Down syndrome, handicapped child and left a dog to do it for her.

Only a VERY stupid person would defend that.

Only an INCREDIBLY stupid person would try to compare the two completely unrelated incidents.

And who survived?

I don't think the dog Obama ate survived.

How is the dog in the Palin picture?

Last time I checked, the dog is fine.

Keep trying to spin that libs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back