Obama Attacks ‘Climate Deniers’ For Wasting Time Debating ‘Fact’

tumblr_n5moygEWhb1qz8x31o1_400.gif

:eusa_shifty:

tumblr_n5moygEWhb1qz8x31o2_400.gif

Republicans have a hard time with sarcasm. Colbert seems to always go over their heads :lol:

Only morons watch idiots like Colbert and his humor is so immature I can see how it's appealing to your ilk.

Republicans have a hard time with sarcasm. Colbert seems to always go over their heads :lol:

Yeah, we couldn't figure out it was a joke because we keep hearing funny statements from liberals.

California will face billions of dollars in spending to cope with the consequences of rising sea levels if low-lying communities along the coast are ultimately submerged, as scientists predict, Gov. Jerry Brown said Tuesday.

Brown’s remarks came a day after the release of two studies finding that a slow-motion and irreversible collapse of a massive cluster of glaciers in Antarctica has begun and could cause sea levels to rise worldwide by four feet within 200 years.

"If that happens, the Los Angeles airport's going to be underwater," Brown told reporters at a presentation of his revised state budget proposal in Los Angeles. "So is the San Francisco airport."

Also underwater, he added, would be the San Onofre nuclear power plant.

"You’re going to have to move all that," Brown said. "That’s billions, if not tens of billions. Luckily, we can take a few years." He joked: "Maybe my next year’s budget will handle that."

Class, let's see if we all understand this mystery of nature. Water moves uphill and defeats the law of gravity. Sea level to the LA Airport is about 125 feet, give or take high or low tide. Newton's law of gravity is no longer true. The democrats say it is so. Is that about it? I'm selling and...

As Brown reviewed highlights of his revised $156.2-billion spending proposal for the fiscal year starting July 1, he stressed plans to pay down state debt, expand healthcare coverage and shore up the teachers' retirement system to prevent it from running out of money. Brown says rising sea levels could force costly move of LAX*-*Los Angeles Times

LAX is 128 feet above sea level.

Jerry Brown needs to read a map.

Oh, San Onofre will most likely not even exist in 200 years.

He has nothing, so he had to hammer on the "to" instead of "too".
It's a common deflection of the low informed.

Yeah well I didnt take the highly informed road like saying someone takes their opinion to high. :eusa_shifty:

I did not say to high, I said to highly. Surely you understand the difference. Oh, nvm forgot you are a lib.

Great, I didnt take the high road like saying someone takes their opinion "to" highly :lol:

Yeah well I didnt take the highly informed road like saying someone takes their opinion to high. :eusa_shifty:

I did not say to high, I said to highly. Surely you understand the difference. Oh, nvm forgot you are a lib.

Great, I didnt take the high road like saying someone takes their opinion "to" highly :lol:

What is confusing you about the obvious fact that an idiot shouldn't take their own opinion to highly?

I provided a link. Too lazy to click it? Oh wait of course you are, you told me to find the proof for YOUR claim.

I take it you wont be providing any source for your claim. Got it.

No, no you didn't provide a link. You made a claim about industrialized countries, NOT your money grubbing academia.

Yeah, where's this link? I didn't see one?

You quoted it in a previous post.

Try another goal post moving tactic next time.

People that can't figure out how to click a link and don't know the difference between to and too are somehow experts on the atmosphere and climate of our planet. Go figure.

What is confusing you about the obvious fact that an idiot shouldn't take their own opinion to highly?

If bed wetters knew they were idiots, there wouldn't be an issue.

They might even be open to learning something.

Mud posted it...blame him. Templar and Vigilante thanked him and obviously didnt get the joke. Blame them. I gave no opinion so thats where the confusion starts

Me, I'm laughing that Colbert snuck past you guys again with wit :lol:

left-wingers here are useful dupes for the global warming scam which is in reality a global wealth redistribution plan

Mud posted it...blame him. Templar and Vigilante thanked him and obviously didnt get the joke. Blame them. I gave no opinion so thats where the confusion starts

Me, I'm laughing that Colbert snuck past you guys again with wit :lol:
That would be because you are a witless wonder.

Forum List

Back