Obama backed "moderate rebels" are torturing and executing people

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Considering Trump has brought up Hussein again in the context of how Saddam had no pity for terrorists *cough* despite the fact that he was one himself, this information from Amnesty International that the "good guys" are now committing war crimes as well is very timely.

This begs the question. What the HELL are we doing in the middle east????????????????????????????

mm'kay now that I have that out of my system I think we really have to ask our governments in the west why they keep thinking that if they just shuffle enough leaders around on the ME chessboard, things are bound to improve.

No wonder so many in the ME hate our guts.

Picture it. Syria 2011. You're just Mohammed six pack living your life out in not a bad way in Syria. And BAM! before you know it, the US and other western countries are calling for your leader to step down and tell you that they want another government. Assad has to go.

Then BAM the US and others tell you your country is in the middle of a civil war.

Then BAM your city gets invaded by evil terrorists errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rebels.

Then BAM your daughter and wife are raped and your son murdered by the terrorists errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rebels for not following their version of sharia.

Then BAM you find out these terrorists errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rebels are backed by America.

Mohammed now officially hates the west with a passion we can't even dream of. I would too.

What have we done AGAIN?

Hung from the ceilings, folded into a tyre and beaten on the soles of their feet: How 'moderate' rebel groups 'backed by U.S.' are using torture in Syria
  • Amnesty International report offers glimpse into life in Aleppo and Idlib
  • Areas are controlled by groups like Jabhat Al-Nusra and Al-Shamia Front
  • Claims torture, abductions and summary executions still commonplace
  • Calls on International Syria Support Group - including U.S. - to act

Read more: How 'moderate' rebel groups backed by U.S. are using torture in Syria
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

alberteinstein133991.jpg

Considering Trump has brought up Hussein again in the context of how Saddam had no pity for terrorists *cough* despite the fact that he was one himself, this information from Amnesty International that the "good guys" are now committing war crimes as well is very timely.

This begs the question. What the HELL are we doing in the middle east????????????????????????????

mm'kay now that I have that out of my system I think we really have to ask our governments in the west why they keep thinking that if they just shuffle enough leaders around on the ME chessboard, things are bound to improve.

Picture it. Syria 2011. You're just Mohammed six pack living your life out in not a bad way in Syria. And BAM! before you know it, the US and other western countries are calling for your leader to step down and tell you that they want another government. Assad has to go.

Then BAM the US and others tell you your country is in the middle of a civil war.

Then BAM your daughter and wife are raped and your son murdered by the terrorists errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rebels for not following their version of sharia.

Then BAM you find out these terrorists errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rebels are backed by America.

Mohammed now officially hates the west with a passion we can't even dream of. I would too.

What have we done AGAIN?

Hung from the ceilings, folded into a tyre and beaten on the soles of their feet: How 'moderate' rebel groups 'backed by U.S.' are using torture in Syria

Read more: How 'moderate' rebel groups backed by U.S. are using torture in Syria

alberteinstein133991.jpg

BAM----happened long ago------in fact BAM happened to the Syrian people when HAFEZ ASSAD SHOWED UP 1971 ---at least 40,000 people murdered----for the glory of HAFEZ in the approximately 30 years of his benevolent rule. Lots and lots of people fled Syria ------long before the current conflict----try to cope

What have we done AGAIN?

alberteinstein133991.jpg

BAM----happened long ago------in fact BAM happened to the Syrian people when HAFEZ ASSAD SHOWED UP 1971 ---at least 40,000 people murdered----for the glory of HAFEZ in the approximately 30 years of his benevolent rule. Lots and lots of people fled Syria ------long before the current conflict----try to cope

We have no business attempting to remove Assad. In our attempts to do so, we've given the world ISIS.

So it comes down to this. Assad was never a threat to us. ISIS is. Pick your poison. And choose wisely.

I myself would rather run with Assad than ISIS and I bet dollars to donuts that if you could give Syrians a referendum they'd pick Assad mm'kay?

What have we done AGAIN?

alberteinstein133991.jpg

We have no business attempting to remove Assad. In our attempts to do so, we've given the world ISIS.

So it comes down to this. Assad was never a threat to us. ISIS is. Pick your poison. And choose wisely.

I myself would rather run with Assad than ISIS and I bet dollars to donuts that if you could give Syrians a referendum they'd pick Assad mm'kay?

Says someone whose source is the Daily Mail, a London tabloid so yellow it could give you jaundice.

What have we done AGAIN?

alberteinstein133991.jpg

It is not entirely clear to me that the US initiated efforts to remove Assad------Assad is a BAATHIST-----baathism is Russia's fave -----also militantly nationalistic. For more than 60 years----BAATHIST LEADERS have allied with RUSSIAN
IMPERIALISM I can see a reason

What have we done AGAIN?

alberteinstein133991.jpg

Many many right wingers think all this shit started to happen in 2009. Everything is Obama's fault. 41 and 43 accelerated this mess and handed it to Obama, then cut and ran.

Forum List

Back