Obama backed Morsi caught on tape calling Jews descendants of pigs and apes

Egyptian president Mohamed Morsi calls Jews 'descendants of apes and pigs - YouTube

I watched a segment last night on Hannity, (although I don't personally like Sean Hannity) that aired a video of Morsi saying the most horrible things about the Jewish people and Israel in 2010. There are several tapes of Morsi attending a prayer in Oct 2012, calling for the destruction of Israel.

Hannity's show and your thread are quite ironic considering Newscorp's (the parent company of Fox News) second largest shareholder is a Saudi Muslim Prince.

:lol::lol::lol:

Link to what I have to do with Fox News Joseykins. Thanks!

Hannity's show and your thread are quite ironic considering Newscorp's (the parent company of Fox News) second largest shareholder is a Saudi Muslim Prince.

speaking of hypocrisy!!! :lol:

I didn't realize I owned in any stock in Fox News???What's wrong? The truth stings doesn't it?

Again, you are trying really hard and I like that.

You watch the foxnews station therefore you support the foxnews station which makes its stockholders money...thus...ready? you are contributing to the benefit of the Saudi MUSLIM prince Alwaleed...

According to the logic of your OP...ANY connection is condoning a belief. Therefore you are a muslim sympathist.

:eusa_angel:

Egyptian president Mohamed Morsi calls Jews 'descendants of apes and pigs - YouTube

I watched a segment last night on Hannity, (although I don't personally like Sean Hannity) that aired a video of Morsi saying the most horrible things about the Jewish people and Israel in 2010. There are several tapes of Morsi attending a prayer in Oct 2012, calling for the destruction of Israel.

What does Obama have to do with an anti-semite world leader?

You're clueless.

speaking of hypocrisy!!! :lol:

I didn't realize I owned in any stock in Fox News???What's wrong? The truth stings doesn't it?

Again, you are trying really hard and I like that.

You watch the foxnews station therefore you support the foxnews station which makes its stockholders money...thus...ready? you are contributing to the benefit of the Saudi MUSLIM prince Alwaleed...

According to the logic of your OP...ANY connection is condoning a belief. Therefore you are a muslim sympathist.

:eusa_angel:

You really sound ridiculous all because you're butthurt that I struck a nerve. I also watch MSNBC, CNN, CBS, ABC, etc.. I'm sure you've watched all of them as well.

Wow, is this the best the Obama Apologists have???

What does Obama have to do with an anti-semite world leader?

You're clueless.

He invited him to the WH, he backed the Arab Spring and he's sending BILLIONS to him. LOL

NEXT???? Joseca fails again.

You have struck no nerves my little pet. No butthurt, this is pure amusement for me watching you try to salvage this thread.

If you can't acknowledge the correlation of logic between your OP and my statement than I've overestimated you.

Tsk tsk LGS.

PS. I watch less than two hours of TV news crap per month. So, your assumption that I too support these stations is false.

Last edited:
Hearing that from Morsi is really no surprise and yet if the media was to ask Obama about the comments he would probably still tell us we don't know if Morsi enemy or ally.

"Obama backed Morsi" ?? Really?

What does this make the Bushes and Bin Ladens?

Don't you all feel good that your Tax dollars are made readily available for Billion dollar aid packages to idiots like Morsi??? Thanks Obama... Money well spent. By all means Mr. Soetoro, be sure to blame that on Bush too.

Cheap shot at Obama. Nice try.
Perhaps if the Democrats did not try to pin associations with vile dictators on Republican Administrations (while curiously remaining silent when Democrat administrations do it) these kinds of analysis and comparisons would not be necessary.

Perhaps if the Democrats did not try to pin associations with vile dictators on Republican Administrations (while curiously remaining silent when Democrat administrations do it) these kinds of analysis and comparisons would not be necessary.

Perhaps...how sad that the party minions continue these behaviours knowing that these practices only serve to diminish the individual...sad...

Perhaps...how sad that the party minions continue these behaviours knowing that these practices only serve to diminish the individual...sad...
Which individual are you referring to? Obama?

Again, see My previous post.

you reap what you sow.

As long as the progressives continue to resist compromise, the divide will only grow larger and more bitter.

i am referring to the OP. and now, you Darkwind. neither side is innocent and repeating these types of associations is only destructive...to your point. yet somehow only democrats are to blame...curious.

i agree you reap what you sow.

i am referring to the OP. and now, you Darkwind. neither side is innocent and repeating these types of associations is only destructive...to your point. yet somehow only democrats are to blame...curious.

I'm going to ask you ONCE more.. Why is OBAMA sending BILLIONS of tax dollars to this creep? Why did Obama invite him to the WH in October?

How many Americans want their tax $'s going to this jerk to support his JIHAD against Israel?

When you quoted Me, you were referring to Me.

Somehow, only Republicans have compromised.

See how that works?

Have a good day.

Forum List

Back