What Blacks Thought About What Trump did at NABJ

When you crazy MAGAs claimed our Army was attacking Texas they weren't too rude about it.

Abbott is controlled opposition. He's a fucking traitor and a failure. He should have declared it an Invasion and had the Texas National Guard seal the border back in 2021

Keep doing your Sally Fields "They like me! The Illegals really like me!" imitation

Used Children Abandoned In The Desert

Since Joe Biden’s inauguration, over 19,000 unaccompanied children have entered the U.S. along the southern border, an all-time monthly high that has forced the Biden administration to house migrant teenagers in convention centers, camps for oil workers, and a military base.

100 Percent Fed Up reports- Is this the “compassionate” party we heard so much about when basement Joe was running for office against President Trump, who did more to stop the flow of human trafficking into America than any US President in modern history?

Where’s Kamala? Didn’t Basement Joe tell us she would be handling the border crisis?

www.thegatewaypundit.com

BREAKING…Kamala’s Cruel New America: TX Farmer Finds 5 Young Girls Alone and Crying On His Ranch…One Was Naked [VIDEO] | The Gateway Pundit | by Patty McMurray

Since Joe Biden’s inauguration, over 19,000 unaccompanied children have entered the U.S.
www.thegatewaypundit.com
www.thegatewaypundit.com
Why hasn't Abbott ordered the Texas National Guard to seal the border?

What does it take?

Trump was almost assassinated. There are wars in Ukraine, Israel and expansion by China which threatens Philippines, Taiwan and Japan. Israel is facing multiple fronts and a well funded Iran. Russia has a military economy and will slowly win a war of attrition almost regardless of what the world does (and Europe is turtling as usual).

The U.S has record debt and an open border. Europe has far-left governments and a shift in their populations and systems which will spell doom for their military and competitiveness.

Maybe you work for the federal government and just believe you can print money forever and America doesn't need to change gears but all of these developments around the globe seem awfully advantageous to China.

When major shifts in world affairs occur it usually ends poorly for humanity. When America usurped Britain they did so peacefully. Systems were similar and they were fighting on the same side.

The danger in the past was the old Soviet Union, but if the shift becomes China taking Taiwan and becoming the sole Super Power, humanity is in real peril. Not peril you watch on the news, but peril that will impact your and my life in ways you cannot appreciate.
And you think the cure for all our problems is to elect a childishly arrogant man/child that grabs women's pussies, lies constantly, and whose cult wants to make him King. Sure thing, Bubba. What could possibly go wrong with that?

And you think the cure for all our problems is to elect a childishly arrogant man/child that grabs women's pussies, lies constantly, and whose cult wants to make him King. Sure thing, Bubba. What could possibly go wrong with that?

I think the cure is to have a person that Americas allies don't have intelligence on, inroads or a predictability.

What allies don't like is what Americas enemies fear: the unknown and unpredictability. This is a good quality in desperate times.

In career politicians you have hanger ons and administrations who spy for foreign nations. The longer someone is in politics the more that is known by ally and enemy alike. We don't see it but it is prevalent. Which is why people like Feinstein and Swalwell, both from California just like Harris; had spies in their orbit. Feinstein it was a drive, for Swalwell it was a gf.

This is far more prevalent in California and New York politicians. When President Xi visited America, he didn't meet Biden, he met Newsom in California.

Are Americans and the media this complicit for a few easy nickels?

Trump will bring in a strong administration and it won't be based on race or gender. Harris and her administration in my estimation won't be peace through strength, it will be "take this case, via Paris Accord or otherwise and please don't go to war, ok"?

That will be the only hope, give China what they want and pray they don't attack Taiwan. All that does is embolden them (see Iran) and delay their efforts to the point that when they do attack they will be in an even stronger position.

Under Trump, for all his flaws, he has a strong V.P and a number of younger, sharp GOP and guys who will be in his administration such as Grenell, Rubio, Pomeo, Vivek potentially. These are sharper guys who can help the U.S economy, capitalism and unity.

It is the administrations and liked minded "America First" and old Reagan approaches that will prevent WWIII, not career politicians who are way out of their depths negotiating with tough opponents.

Abbott is controlled opposition. He's a fucking traitor and a failure. He should have declared it an Invasion and had the Texas National Guard seal the border back in 2021

Keep doing your Sally Fields "They like me! The Illegals really like me!" imitation

Used Children Abandoned In The Desert

Why hasn't Abbott ordered the Texas National Guard to seal the border?

What does it take?
You think Abbot should have declared war on our military? Do you stay up late coming up with more crazy shit for me to laugh at? A war between the US and Texas? Now that's funny right there. I don't care who you are.

I think the cure is to have a person that Americas allies don't have intelligence on, inroads or a predictability.

What allies don't like is what Americas enemies fear: the unknown and unpredictability. This is a good quality in desperate times.

In career politicians you have hanger ons and administrations who spy for foreign nations. The longer someone is in politics the more that is known by ally and enemy alike. We don't see it but it is prevalent. Which is why people like Feinstein and Swalwell, both from California just like Harris; had spies in their orbit. Feinstein it was a drive, for Swalwell it was a gf.

This is far more prevalent in California and New York politicians. When President Xi visited America, he didn't meet Biden, he met Newsom in California.

Are Americans and the media this complicit for a few easy nickels?

Trump will bring in a strong administration and it won't be based on race or gender. Harris and her administration in my estimation won't be peace through strength, it will be "take this case, via Paris Accord or otherwise and please don't go to war, ok"?

That will be the only hope, give China what they want and pray they don't attack Taiwan. All that does is embolden them (see Iran) and delay their efforts to the point that when they do attack they will be in an even stronger position.

Under Trump, for all his flaws, he has a strong V.P and a number of younger, sharp GOP and guys who will be in his administration such as Grenell, Rubio, Pomeo, Vivek potentially. These are sharper guys who can help the U.S economy, capitalism and unity.

It is the administrations and liked minded "America First" and old Reagan approaches that will prevent WWIII, not career politicians who are way out of their depths negotiating with tough opponents.
Got it. You think the weirder/crazier the better. With that frame of mind, I can see why you think trump is the best choice. On the other hand, those of us who value clear judgment, diplomacy, integrity and humanity disagree with your choice.

Got it. You think the weirder/crazier the better. With that frame of mind, I can see why you think trump is the best choice. On the other hand, those of us who value clear judgment, diplomacy, integrity and humanity disagree with your choice.

Trumps four years were good for America and the West, bad for Iran, China and Russia.

His judgement is fine, he will surround himself with smart people.

If you want to support Harris California policies go ahead.

Trumps four years were good for America and the West, bad for Iran, China and Russia.

His judgement is fine, he will surround himself with smart people.

If you want to support Harris California policies go ahead.
He thinks he should be able to grab women by the pussy with no repercussions. That doesn't sound like good judgement to me.

You think Abbot should have declared war on our military? Do you stay up late coming up with more crazy shit for me to laugh at? A war between the US and Texas? Now that's funny right there. I don't care who you are.

Our military?

No! On the democrat Invaders crossing the Texas border

Trump was almost assassinated. There are wars in Ukraine, Israel and expansion by China which threatens Philippines, Taiwan and Japan. Israel is facing multiple fronts and a well funded Iran. Russia has a military economy and will slowly win a war of attrition almost regardless of what the world does (and Europe is turtling as usual).

The U.S has record debt and an open border. Europe has far-left governments and a shift in their populations and systems which will spell doom for their military and competitiveness.

Maybe you work for the federal government and just believe you can print money forever and America doesn't need to change gears but all of these developments around the globe seem awfully advantageous to China.

When major shifts in world affairs occur it usually ends poorly for humanity. When America usurped Britain they did so peacefully. Systems were similar and they were fighting on the same side.

The danger in the past was the old Soviet Union, but if the shift becomes China taking Taiwan and becoming the sole Super Power, humanity is in real peril. Not peril you watch on the news, but peril that will impact your and my life in ways you cannot appreciate.
And you're lying about Ds being Trump being any solution

Forum List

Back