Obama Banned From Entering Russia. Hahaha

I find it amusing that Obama, Stephen Colbert, and another 488 Americans have been banned from entering Russia. Good for Putin! Now, if we could just ban the same group from entering America, we'd all be better off.

"In response to a new round of U.S. sanctions, Russia announced Friday that it was banning 500 Americans from entering the country, including former President Barack Obama and comedian Stephen Colbert.

The list released by the Russian Foreign Ministry did not specify complaints against each individual.

However, the ministry said the offenses included people who spread Russophobia, supplied Ukraine with arms and were “directly involved in the persecution of dissidents in the wake of the so-called ‘storm of the Capitol.'”
I bet you never go to Russia.

I find it amusing that Obama, Stephen Colbert, and another 488 Americans have been banned from entering Russia. Good for Putin! Now, if we could just ban the same group from entering America, we'd all be better off.

"In response to a new round of U.S. sanctions, Russia announced Friday that it was banning 500 Americans from entering the country, including former President Barack Obama and comedian Stephen Colbert.

The list released by the Russian Foreign Ministry did not specify complaints against each individual.

However, the ministry said the offenses included people who spread Russophobia, supplied Ukraine with arms and were “directly involved in the persecution of dissidents in the wake of the so-called ‘storm of the Capitol.'”

Don't you remember when Obama expelled 30 Russians and closed their compound?

Why on earth would Obama or anyone else want to go to Russia?

Are you Russian?

Just makes me wonder who the perpetrator who was ruining 5 star hotel mattresses in Moscow actually was?

Maybe Putin investigated when Mueller refused, and found out that it was Hussein?

B. Hussein O and his minions had to have got the story somewhere- it would explain a lot what happened to the mattresses.

A lot of places would ban visitors if they cause damage, the Russian Federation is hardly unique in that aspect.

I still remember when Boris Johnson was banned from Russia and the rightwing took it a a badge of honor.

I still remember when Boris Johnson was banned from Russia and the rightwing took it a a badge of honor.

I think it still is.

thread-fail-stamp20110724-22047-1rr827m.gif

He is anti-American

Yeah he is anti American and uneducated
No basis for the first claim. Or the second. Or the implication.

Indeed, if anything, Trump should be banned by Putler. Trump did more to rein in Putin than Brandon has ever done.

Putin said he got tired of explaining things to Trump over and over again.

Russia isn't all that. They have water, land, timber, oil and lots of other natural resources, but remain impoverished and backwards. They are still invading the neighbors.

Yeah he is anti American and uneducated

Putin said he got tired of explaining things to Trump over and over again.

Russia isn't all that. They have water, land, timber, oil and lots of other natural resources, but remain impoverished and backwards. They are still invading the neighbors.
Putin didn’t dare invade during the Trump Administration. And he didn’t even hesitate with our senile Potato.

Not a coincidence.

If Obama had been banned from entering politics in the first place, we wouldn't have the current crop of idiot Marxists in office now.

Putin didn’t dare invade during the Trump Administration. And he didn’t even hesitate with our senile Potato.

Not a coincidence.

Correct, it was not a coincidence. Putin did not want to do it while his best buddy was in office, thus he waited

Forum List

Back