Obama - Bigger Government, Higher Taxes, Less Freedom

The stereotypical guy with 6 kids and consumer goods is an unreal figure to generalize about in terms of recipients of Government assistance.

The Walmart fiasco is simply a variation of what happens when occasionally for example an armored truck carrying money disgorges by accident money on the street. People rush to the money...that is what happened at Walmart

Seriously? :lol: Either way you're a thief. :clap2:

And they ask why we dont trust welfare recipients and liberals. The things you try and justify are amazing.

Maybe it is so that either way you are a thief however it takes away from the argument the Walmart incident indicates something is fundamentally wrong morally wrong with the the people who charged up past their limit. That is simply human nature of getting something for nothing is an opportunity appears. The Walmart incident says nothing about people on food stamps..

Maybe thats normal for you,but it sure as hell isn't for me,or anyone I'd associate with.

Seriously? :lol: Either way you're a thief. :clap2:

And they ask why we dont trust welfare recipients and liberals. The things you try and justify are amazing.

Maybe it is so that either way you are a thief however it takes away from the argument the Walmart incident indicates something is fundamentally wrong morally wrong with the the people who charged up past their limit. That is simply human nature of getting something for nothing is an opportunity appears. The Walmart incident says nothing about people on food stamps..

Maybe thats normal for you,but it sure as hell isn't for me,or anyone I'd associate with.

I am sure you as a nobler and better person would not rush to free money if it happened in front of you. I wonder what it says to you that homeless man turned in $40 k he found ? what if you found it...

Culture
Why the Rich Are Less Ethical: They See Greed as Good

A new study suggests that being wealthy primes people to act like jerks.

Read more: Why the Rich Are Less Ethical: They See Greed as Good | TIME.com

I am sure you as a nobler and better person would not rush to free money if it happened in front of you. I wonder what it says to you that homeless man turned in $40 k he found ? what if you found it...

Culture

I know what I would do. And it appears you do to. My course of action would allow me to sleep at night. Apparently you would sleep just fine as well. But only because you feel stealing is OK.

Culture

I know what I would do. And it appears you do to. My course of action would allow me to sleep at night. Apparently you would sleep just fine as well. But only because you feel stealing is OK.
I am reading that you are claiming moral superiority over me. I am also reading that I "feel stealing is OK"...I of course say that is simply grossly inaccurate. I support Justice and fairness at all level...what happened in the financial sector the mortgage sector during the Bush era was the equivalent of the Walmart incident recently in which people were able to exceed their Food stamp allotment. A free for all of greed for money in Wall Street and the Food stamp folks wanted more food...

Culture

I am reading that you are claiming moral superiority over me. I am also reading that I "feel stealing is OK"...I of course say that is simply grossly inaccurate. I support Justice and fairness at all level...what happened in the financial sector the mortgage sector during the Bush era was the equivalent of the Walmart incident recently in which people were able to exceed their Food stamp allotment. A free for all of greed for money in Wall Street and the Food stamp folks wanted more food...

Dont go changing the subject. And besides people on welfare bring nothing to the table.
They have nothing to negotiate with and they produce nothing.

Dont go changing the subject. And besides people on welfare bring nothing to the table.

I have no idea at this moment why you would say I am changing the subject. You certainly have a biased and harsh view of people who receive government assistance. I reject such attitudes with much prejudice against those with such an approach to my fellow Americans... You happen to have an ego swollen exalted view of yourself and a lot of that comes from the harsh judgement you cast on others....

I have no idea at this moment why you would say I am changing the subject. You certainly have a biased and harsh view of people who receive government assistance. I reject such attitudes with much prejudice against those with such an approach to my fellow Americans... You happen to have an ego swollen exalted view of yourself and a lot of that comes from the harsh judgement you cast on others....

Yeah I have a problem with ne'er-do-wells. If you can prove you truly need gov assistance thats fine. If not,get off your lazy ass and get a job or starve.
Thats all I ask. Show me why you cant work. If it's legit fine.
And I can say with all certainty that I am morally superior to those shit heads that tried to rip off Walmart and those who take gov assistance without true need. Thats stealing.

Yeah I have a problem with ne'er-do-wells. If you can prove you truly need gov assistance thats fine. If not,get off your lazy ass and get a job or starve.
Thats all I ask. Show me why you cant work. If it's legit fine.
And I can say with all certainty that I am morally superior to those shit heads that tried to rip off Walmart and those who take gov assistance without true need. Thats stealing.

Pride goes before the fall...many have proclaimed moral superiority only to be exposed as having feet of clay...:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back