obama birth certificate: Trumps puts air quotes around "your president"

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
if this isn't proof enough that Trump is still a birther. though Trump did not actually discover birtherism, he's made it so much better.
all i've ever heard is him saying lot's of people are talking about it. a lot of people think the pdf is a composite forgery. Trump as you will recall, forced "the president" to concoct a story and send a lawyer out to hawaii to get a pdf. (virtual digital file.)

many many people still believe "president" obama is hiding something in his past that may have disqualified him from the beginning from ever being President

huffington post has the proof in a video.

Donald Trump Seems To Question, Yet Again, Whether Obama Is A Legitimate President | Huffington Post

Last edited:
xcartoon.jpg.pagespeed.ic.BOLJHPfc3X.jpg

• Banned
just words "mr. president"

Words Can Hurt | Global Down Syndrome Foundation
www.globaldownsyndrome.org/about-down-syndrome/words-can-hurt/
The label evolved into “Mongoloid, handicapped, mentally retarded, retarded,” ... Olympics) to end theuse of derogatory words such as the “R” word – 'retard.
Words Can Hurt · ‎What Words Should We Use? · ‎Words You Should NOT Use
Retard (pejorative) - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retard_(pejorative)
Wikipedia
Retard when used as a noun is a pejorative word used to refer to people with mental ... to describe mentally disabled people was during the 1960s when "there was a push among disability advocates touse the label mental retardation".
Label Falls Short for Those with Mental Retardation : NPR
www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6943699
NPR
Jan 22, 2007 - Sometimes it helps to have the label of mental retardation. ... especially its abbreviations, "retarded" or "retard," used as an insult in schools, ...
Ableist Word Profile: Retarded – FWD/Forward
disabledfeminists.com/2009/10/16/ableist-word-profile-retarded/
Oct 16, 2009 - “Retard” can be used as a verb, when it means “to make slow; delay the ..... had lived with the label of 'mentally retarded' or 'mental retardation.

if this isn't proof enough that Trump is still a birther. though Trump did not actually discover birtherism, he's made it so much better.
all i've ever heard is him saying lot's of people are talking about it. a lot of people think the pdf is a composite forgery. Trump as you will recall, forced "the president" to concoct a story and send a lawyer out to hawaii to get a pdf. (virtual digital file.)

many many people still believe "president" obama is hiding something in his past that may have disqualified him from the beginning from ever being President

Donald Trump Seems To Question, Yet Again, Whether Obama Is A Legitimate President | Huffington Post
Trump's saying "people are saying" is his way of introducing a subject he doesn't want to be accused of introducing. Equivalent to saying 'this didn't start with me, I'm just passing on what I heard.' thereby claiming innocence of being the source. It works well among a certain few. Wolf Blitzer does that too.

How on earth you manage to tie that comment to birtherism is beyond me. Clearly Trump meant that Obama isn't the people's president.

Hillary and her campaign was on the birther train far before Trump. Not that there is anything wrong with questioning the nation of origin given some statements made by Obama prior to the birth of the movement.

How on earth you manage to tie that comment to birtherism is beyond me. Clearly Trump meant that Obama isn't the people's president.

Hillary and her campaign was on the birther train far before Trump. Not that there is anything wrong with questioning the nation of origin given some statements made by Obama prior to the birth of the movement.
Got a quote of Hillary saying anything about birtherism?
I have quite a few from Trump

Her campaign sure did... she was complicit.

Her campaign sure did... she was complicit.
Actually it wasn't her campaign

just words "mr. president"

Words Can Hurt | Global Down Syndrome Foundation
www.globaldownsyndrome.org/about-down-syndrome/words-can-hurt/
The label evolved into “Mongoloid, handicapped, mentally retarded, retarded,” ... Olympics) to end theuse of derogatory words such as the “R” word – 'retard.
Words Can Hurt · ‎What Words Should We Use? · ‎Words You Should NOT Use
Retard (pejorative) - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retard_(pejorative)
Wikipedia
Retard when used as a noun is a pejorative word used to refer to people with mental ... to describe mentally disabled people was during the 1960s when "there was a push among disability advocates touse the label mental retardation".
Label Falls Short for Those with Mental Retardation : NPR
www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6943699
NPR
Jan 22, 2007 - Sometimes it helps to have the label of mental retardation. ... especially its abbreviations, "retarded" or "retard," used as an insult in schools, ...
Ableist Word Profile: Retarded – FWD/Forward
disabledfeminists.com/2009/10/16/ableist-word-profile-retarded/
Oct 16, 2009 - “Retard” can be used as a verb, when it means “to make slow; delay the ..... had lived with the label of 'mentally retarded' or 'mental retardation.
Wash, words DO hurt. But if you will notice, that's exactly the purpose of some posters, especially those who have no argument. And my regret is that spoken words cannot be taken back. Apologies can be proffered, and forgiveness given, but the memory of the hurt will always be remembered. When all is said and done, when this election and this term of office is come and long gone, can we ever be one nation again with all the intentional hurt between us?

Anyone who is not extremely ignorant of US history knows that Obama is not legally the president of the USA. He is the de-facto president, not the legal president.

Democrat's Vattel denial

. He's not my "president" either. Never was.

the left is desperate. trying to connect that comment with whether obozo was born in Kenya or Hawaii just shows how desperate they are.

Trump was merely saying that a majority of americans do not consider Obama "their" president because his values and goals do not match theirs.

the desperation of the hillaryloons will increase in the next few weeks, we can expect more and more of this kind of bullshit.

Hitlery is an idiot for creating birtherism......I am glad Trump ended it....

we will never know the truth about Obama's past. Lucky for the USA, it won't matter.

What don't you know?

We know almost nothing about Trump

Trump has been on the national stage for years. We know who and what he is, like him or hate him, we know him.

What we don't know about Obama:

1. how a poor mixed breed kid from Hawaii paid tuition at the very expensive Columbia and Harvard
2. Why he traveled to Pakistan when US citizens were barred from going there
3. What did he get from Bill Ayers
4. Why did he attend the racist Rev Wright's church for 20 years
5. Why did he call the muslim call to prayer "the most beautiful sound or earth"
6. Why wont he say "radical muslim terrorists"
7. What are his ties to Soros
8. Why does he hate this country
9. Why did he lie about obamacare
10. Why did he lie about Benghazi
11. Why is Alinsky his "mentor"

9. Why did he lie about obamacare
On Charlie Rose program the speech writer for Obama said he was the one who came up with the line"if you like your health insurance, you can keep your health insurance." Then he and the others broke out in laughter.

Forum List

Back