🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

obama blames all the anger in gop on a woman...Sarah Palin

It started with Rush Limbaugh learning he could make money off of convincing rubes they were under assault by RINOs and liberals; his definition of RINO's and liberals being anybody who didn't take an extreme stance on whatever the hot topic of the day is.

Palin was sort of a culmination. She would spout off whatever the day's buzzwords and phrases were without having any idea what they actually meant or what consequences they could lead to. Trump has outdone her at that game by leaps and bounds.

Obama and the democrats hate smart women......
tell us you think Sarah is a smart woman. Do you remember a particular interview with Katie Couric?
If she's so dumb, then how would she in obama's world stir up all this make believe anger obama is spewing?
If you want to discuss spewing anger, look no further than Trump
You a hitlery basement dweller?
Yes, I do support the lady who will be our next president

Obama and the democrats hate smart women......
tell us you think Sarah is a smart woman. Do you remember a particular interview with Katie Couric?
If she's so dumb, then how would she in obama's world stir up all this make believe anger obama is spewing?
If you want to discuss spewing anger, look no further than Trump
You a hitlery basement dweller?
Yes, I do support the lady who will be our next president
Your simple post says all we need to ever know about you....thanks....

Obama thinks everything that has happened is about him.
how do you come to that conclusion
He attributes the "anger" to Palin. When did Palin become known to most of us? This occurred at during Obama's first election for POTUS. He mentioned Limbaugh, not the twenty some years of "anger" Limbaugh has been on the radio, no. Obama only noticed that Limbaugh wanted Obama to fail.

""I see a straight line from the announcement of Sarah Palin as the vice presidential nominee to what we see today in Donald Trump, the emergence of the Freedom Caucus, the tea party and the shift in the center of gravity for the Republican Party," ....."

Yeah, I can see that (above), but it didn't begin with Palin and I don't get that he stated that from the statement above. But sure, she and Trump have both capitalized on the dysfunction within the party

""I see a straight line from the announcement of Sarah Palin as the vice presidential nominee to what we see today in Donald Trump, the emergence of the Freedom Caucus, the tea party and the shift in the center of gravity for the Republican Party," ....."

Yeah, I can see that (above), but it didn't begin with Palin and I don't get that he stated that from the statement above. But sure, she and Trump have both capitalized on the dysfunction within the party
Today actually started in 1976.....Obama is a complete idiot....

Forum List

Back