Obama Blames Fox News For Benghazi During Pre-SuperBowl Interview

Is there any proof that Fox News wansn't involved?

If FoxNews was doing its job, they could have prevented the attack

If Fox News was really doing it's job, they would make O`Reilly step down with his new feathers in his cap ( 3 Obama interviews ) and put Megyn Kelly in his prime time throne. :thup:

Seems fair to me, Fox news blames him for just about everything so why not blame them right back? Both are totally wrong but since when did that matter?

That's because he IS to blame for the HORRENDOUS state this nation is in. His "FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATION" is nothing short of a concerted effort to RUIN this nation...

You seem to have mistaken silly copy and pastes of meme style pictures for proper political discussion.

I thought every single one of them was a clear political opinion of the Liar-in-Chief.:clap2:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
The whole interview was an exercise in how not to answer questions.
For the helluvit - I watched "Morning Joe" on MSNBC this morning. They did not even mention the interview. Not once. The President was in a one on one interview, which for this President is VERY rare. And MSNBC did not acknowledge that it even happened.

So..how do you determine what's "very rare"?

President Obama has interviewed on FOX on multiple occasions.

How many did President George W. Bush do during his time in office?

Seems fair to me, Fox news blames him for just about everything so why not blame them right back? Both are totally wrong but since when did that matter?

That's because he IS to blame for the HORRENDOUS state this nation is in. His "FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATION" is nothing short of a concerted effort to RUIN this nation...

You seem to have mistaken silly copy and pastes of meme style pictures for proper political discussion.

Oh c'moooon bubble head, is that the best limp lipped, empty gazed, slack jawed insult you can come up with?

The pictures contain "QUOTES," which I notice you took NO opportunity to DISPUTE. Typical leftard tactic, talk your pathetic SHIT and then move on.

Well, I've got one for you, dumbass... FUCK OFF.

Bill O'Reilly shouldn't interview this guy, especially before the Super Bowl. All it does is give him a chance to lie even more. He actually blamed what people think of his conduct after Benghazi on Fox News. Interviewing him only gives him a form of legitimacy.

Link?

I mean, to his actual words.

NOT more lies from fux.

THanks.

The interview was on Fox.

That would mean none of his statements mattered. He could lie with impunity and you would just totally disregard everything.

Talking about a petulant child.

If Fox was a decent News agency they would have reported that Benghazi was going to happen. What did they know? When did they know it?

Failure on the part of FoxNews

Oh c'moooon bubble head, is that the best limp lipped, empty gazed, slack jawed insult you can come up with?

The pictures contain "QUOTES," which I notice you took NO opportunity to DISPUTE. Typical leftard tactic, talk your pathetic SHIT and then move on.

Quotes taken out of context for maximum effect by people who think that making meme style pictures is legitimate political comment. Probably people who think that putting 2 words together to make their own new word like Dumbocrite, Libtard or Islamofascist are also legitimate political points. Do try harder next time.

You right wingers place all of your trust in a news channel owned by a Saudi Prince and an Aussie billionaire with a power seeking agenda who wants to destroy liberals and who seeks to distract you with non-issues.

Benghazi should never have been an issue. Fox made it one. That's what they do to distract low information voters from the really important stuff - like jobs going overseas, and the ongoing transfer of wealth to guys like Rupert Murdoch.

Quotes taken out of context for maximum effect by people who think that making meme style pictures is legitimate political comment. Probably people who think that putting 2 words together to make their own new word like Dumbocrite, Libtard or Islamofascist are also legitimate political points. Do try harder next time.
Show me *ONE* quote that is "out of context." See if that's "too hard" for you, twit.

*ONE*

Last edited:
If Fox was a decent News agency they would have reported that Benghazi was going to happen. What did they know? When did they know it?

Oh, so Fox should replace the CIA!!!

Fox is the number 1 Cable News outlet. They should have known that something was going down in Benghazi. Covering up for their inneptnes does not prove anything

Someone at Fox should take the fall for this

You right wingers place all of your trust in a news channel owned by a Saudi Prince and an Aussie billionaire with a power seeking agenda who wants to destroy liberals and who seeks to distract you with non-issues.

Benghazi should never have been an issue. Fox made it one. That's what they do to distract low information voters from the really important stuff - like jobs going overseas, and the ongoing transfer of wealth to guys like Rupert Murdoch.

Do you really think that the murder of a US Ambassodor and three other Americans are not an issue? An attack on a US Consulate in a foreign country is an act of war.

Obama didn't want anyone to think he was lying about winning the war against al Qaeda, so they made up this story about a video being the cause. The real cause was lax security and a fear of failure after the attack began. This is bad enough, but since the attack the administration has been involved in a cover-up. Nixon wash't impeached for breaking into the Watergate hotel. He was impeached for covering it up and lying about it.

Obama set's a great example for your kids.

Learn how to blame all of your screwups on someone else. Never admit when you made a mistake. And never tell the truth when a lie will get you through another day.

Before making such a statement, you would have to prove that he made a mistake. None of the investigations have done that. We know you hate Obama, get over it and cut out these ridiculous accusations.

Fox is the number 1 Cable News outlet. They should have known that something was going down in Benghazi. Covering up for their inneptnes does not prove anything

So should the Obama administration have known, and they have a lot bigger Army than Fox news. The people that knew in the Obama administration were promoted for lieing about the attack.
Don't you think CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS AND NBC should have done something as well, or did they not know?

Last edited:

Show me *ONE* quote that is "out of context." See if that's "too hard" for you, twit.

*ONE*
Ya... just what I thought... *crickets*.

The truth is indisputable.

So should the Obama administration have known, and they have a lot bigger Army than Fox news. The people that knew in the Obama administration were promoted for lieing about the attack.
Don't you think CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS AND NBC should have done something as well, or did they not know?

Deflection

I'm tired of rightwingers covering for FoxNews ineptness in Benghazi. Any quality news organization should have been able to report the pending attack. Did Fox cover up an attack they knew was coming?

FoxNews dropped the ball big time on Benghazi

Do you really think that the murder of a US Ambassodor and three other Americans are not an issue? An attack on a US Consulate in a foreign country is an act of war.

As is populating a diplomatic consulate with spies or overthrowing a government.

Forum List

Back