🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama bombs Muslims

More Putin worship.

Note, just pointing out the pathetic failures and lack of leadership from this President and administration...from Hillary's pathetic damn 'reset' prop that contained the word 'overcharge' in stead of 'reset' on it in Russia...to Hillary selling 1/5th of the US supply of Uranium to Russia...to Crimea...to Russia out-maneuvering him in Syria and destroying all of his tax-payer-funded rebels with whom Obama has been fighting a failed proxy war against Assad and Putin.

Russia / Putin, sadly, has been kicking Obama's ass all over the chess board because Obama's been playing checkers. If that reality distresses you then perhaps you should take it up with your failed 'dear leader' and his miserable administration.

Good! I hope he continues targets the Terrorist fucks and blows them to kingdom come while keeping the civilian casualties to a minimum.

View attachment 57166

Obama claims to be leading a coalition against ISIS, but what he is really doing is going after Assad. Putin is protecting Assad, has destroyed almost all of the 'rebels' Obama has been funding to go after Assad, and is helping the real anti-ISIS forces go after ISIS, taking every opportunity to rub Obama's face in his failures.

One can be against Assad and also be against ISIS.

I am against both.

Which do you support- ISIS or Assad?

More Putin worship.

Note, just pointing out the pathetic failures and lack of leadership from this President and administration...from Hillary's pathetic damn 'reset' prop that contained the word 'overcharge' in stead of 'reset' on it in Russia...to Hillary selling 1/5th of the US supply of Uranium to Russia...to Crimea...to Russia out-maneuvering him in Syria and destroying all of his tax-payer-funded rebels with whom Obama has been fighting a failed proxy war against Assad and Putin..

Fascinating- what are the Conservative alternatives? to all of those supposed failures?
What would you have done differently in Crimea
What would you have done differently in Syria?

(Just curious....why can't Liberals / Democrats find the civility within themselves to call Republicans / Conservatives just that but instead all the time have to call the 'Right Wingers' or 'RWs', unfairly generalizing a whole group of Americans based on the fact that they do not agree with the Democratic Party stance and/or agenda?! Never mind, it was a rhetorical Observation....)

Really? Did you right that with a straight face- or were you laughing at the irony even as you wrote it?

Frankly we liberals are being much more fair by noting we are speaking about Right Wing Nut Jobs- not ordinary rational Conservatives and Republicans.

Now here at USMB we regularly have posters who call any- and all liberals and/or Democrats 'traitors'

Unlike yourself- for example when you accused all Liberals of hatred of America....

This is the insane rant you get when Liberals project their hatred of America onto others

There are RWNJ's- like Birthers- like yourself- and there are rational Conservatives and Republicans.

I can distinguish between the two. You lump all 'liberals' together.

Really???

View attachment 57169

As I mentioned- and as you demonstrate- the RWNJ's just proclaim that all liberals are XYZ- whatever boogeyman that you are terrified of.

You are. Like cancer, liberalism is a disease that crosses all boundaries.

I'm just saying what you yourself said.

And you wanting massive nuclear attack against Muslims as "the only solution" is not about being politically correct, it's about being evil. Hitler was a veteran.

Hillary claims to be a veteran. A combat veteran at that. You are absolutely correct though. Unlike the pin-prick little war Obama is engaged in, it is my belief if you must go to war, then go forth to win in the shortest time possible.

And you wanting massive nuclear attack against Muslims as "the only solution" is not about being politically correct, it's about being evil. Hitler was a veteran.

Hillary claims to be a veteran. A combat veteran at that. You are absolutely correct though. Unlike the pin-prick little war Obama is engaged in, it is my belief if you must go to war, then go forth to win in the shortest time possible.
A nuclear extermination campaign is not merely going to war, it is committing a massive war crime that would make the Holocaust look like a childish indiscretion. There are 150 million Muslims in Iraq, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Lebanon alone. I suppose you want them all dead plus the 150 million in Indonesia and 200 million in Afghanistan and Pakistan. 6 million Jews were mudered in the Holocaust.

I'm already hearing how the left thinks bombing Muslims is trumps idea but we can see that Obama did it first.

Someone please add more videos to this thread documenting how many times Obama bombed Muslims during his administration.

B-but...I thought Obama was a muslime simplethizer helping them to take over america?

More Putin worship.

Note, just pointing out the pathetic failures and lack of leadership from this President and administration...from Hillary's pathetic damn 'reset' prop that contained the word 'overcharge' in stead of 'reset' on it in Russia...to Hillary selling 1/5th of the US supply of Uranium to Russia...to Crimea...to Russia out-maneuvering him in Syria and destroying all of his tax-payer-funded rebels with whom Obama has been fighting a failed proxy war against Assad and Putin..

Fascinating- what are the Conservative alternatives? to all of those supposed failures?

I would repeat the answers to those questions, which you have heard before, but it would be a waste of time because you don't give a damn and will only mock them, no matter how much better they are and preferable to Obama's failures.

I will answer one - Syria.

Obama accused Assad of using WMD on his own people. Rather than wait to get definitive proof Obama foolishly issued his 'Red Line', threatening action if it was crossed again. WMD was used again. Evidence has since been obtained suggesting it was the rebels who used it both times in hopes the US would rush in militarily again and oust Assad.

Instead Obama cowardly backed down ... in front of the whole world ... showing our enemies and our allies alike he did not have the balls to back up what he says. 'So you would have gone to war?' NO, I would never have declared the Red Line to Begin with.

Obama then pathetically blamed the entire world for HIS 'Red Line', making him a laughing stock. Obama has been obsessed with Assad ever since, so obsessed that he failed to notice that when Iran and Russia rolled into Syria, setting up bases and protecting Assad, that it was too late for him to achieve his goal of ousting Assad.

Putin went about targeting and destroying the very rebels Obama was supplying, arming, and training to fight Assad in his 'proxy war'. The might of the Russian military was being used to fight and destroy 'rebels' - not professional soldiers. They never had a chance, but still Obama continued / continues in his obsessive goal of ousting Assad.

Syria was / is none of our problem. Once Obama was embarrassed in front of the world due to his 'Red line' debacle it should have been over. Obama would not let it be over. He was running weapons to 'Syrian Rebels' from Benghazi - weapons we know now were going also to ISIS. Obama blindly accepted the illusion that his funding, supplying, arming, and even training of some of these fighters was only for 'rebels' who would fight against Assad, blind to the fact that who he was also helping was ISIS!

It was reported we spent millions supplying, arming, and training 6 'rebels'...5 of whom immediately became ISIS fighters, taking all those weapons and supplies we had given to them with them. In our 'war' against ISIS Obama has been PROTECTING ISIS through ROEs that prevented coalition members from striking oil facilities and tankers - that supply 50% of ISIS' operations - and even some of their headquarters and other critical targets. WHY? In the hopes that ISIS inside Syria would somehow help overthrow Assad.

I am not even sure if Obama cares if ISIS takes over Syria as long as Assad falls. After all, he took the nation to war on his own and used our military to help Al Qaeida take down Qadaffi and take over Libya as their own.

If you can not...will not...see how Syria, Assad, and ISIS have all been a huge foreign policy COW PIE that we should NEVER have been involved in to begin with then you are blind. It all stared with chem weapons being used in Syria. Liberals always say the US is not the world's policemen. Where were they then when Obama stuck his nose right in the middle of Syria's civil war? This was the useless U.N.'s job to handle, not ours. OBAMA stepped right in the middle of that cow pie, and we still have shite on all of our shoes because he did.

Last edited:
More Putin worship.

Syria was / is none of our problem. .

So your position is that we should ISIS in Syria alone?

I actually am impressed that you took the time to lay out your thoughts. I actually thought the line in the sand thing was stupid too.

But remember- the Conservative alternative in Syria was never "Do nothing"- the GOP position in 2012 was to do the same thing- but do it better than Obama was doing.

Should we have ignored Syria's civil war- not taken sides?

Probably. As we should have not gotten involved in Iraq- though our involvement in Syria has cost the United States by any measurable standard far, far less.

IF we could undue all we have done in the Middle East in the last 15 years we would probably be far better off.

But we now have to decide on how to deal with ISIS- both in Syria and in Iraq.

Last edited:

A nuclear extermination campaign is not merely going to war, it is committing a massive war crime that would make the Holocaust look like a childish indiscretion. There are 150 million Muslims in Iraq, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Lebanon alone. I suppose you want them all dead plus the 150 million in Indonesia and 200 million in Afghanistan and Pakistan. 6 million Jews were mudered in the Holocaust.

It's not like we haven't done it before.

You are a bigot and a terrorist.

Really?

View attachment 57168

We haven't. Japan had to be toppled causing millions of fatalities no matter how it was done. The A-bomb saved Japanese lives, because these guys would fight to their own death so long as the Emperor told them to.

You are promoting killing all Muslims, because unlike Japan where the war was over when the Emperor surrendered, there would be no party to surrender. Terrorism would never end until every Muslim was dead.

You are promoting genocide on a scale far above what has ever been seen on this earth.

But of course we both know what you're really doing is trolling.

We haven't. Japan had to be toppled causing millions of fatalities no matter how it was done. The A-bomb saved Japanese lives, because these guys would fight to their own death so long as the Emperor told them to.

You are promoting killing all Muslims, because unlike Japan where the war was over when the Emperor surrendered, there would be no party to surrender. Terrorism would never end until every Muslim was dead.

You are promoting genocide on a scale far above what has ever been seen on this earth.

How long have we been in Iraq? How long in Afghanistan? What now about Syria, Yemen, Nigeria, Africa, and other areas. When will it end? Is it your solution to continue to fight radical Islam for two thousand years? That's not my idea of winning.

How long have we been in Iraq? How long in Afghanistan? What now about Syria, Yemen, Nigeria, Africa, and other areas. When will it end? Is it your solution to continue to fight radical Islam for two thousand years? That's not my idea of winning.
My solution is to ignore it as much as possible, and to focus on obtaining resources elsewhere so that Middle Eastern hellholes can be withdrawn from. Do you really think ISIS would give a dman about the US if we weren't bombing terrorists and propping up Middle Eastern governments? No. Let those hellhole countries proceed with life as they wish, and focus our efforts on protecting the homeland by keeping radical Muslim slime out. Trump has a point.

Obama has been bombing Muslims since his first day in office, but don't tell Ds or the mainstream media. They don't want to know.
Now that is funny. It's the Rs who keep insisting Obama is a Muslim, or at the very least a Muslim terrorist sympathizer. They are the ones who have choked on their piss cup every time it has been pointed out to them how many Muslims Obama has killed.

My solution is to ignore it as much as possible, and to focus on obtaining resources elsewhere so that Middle Eastern hellholes can be withdrawn from. Do you really think ISIS would give a dman about the US if we weren't bombing terrorists and propping up Middle Eastern governments? No. Let those hellhole countries proceed with life as they wish, and focus our efforts on protecting the homeland by keeping radical Muslim slime out. Trump has a point.

Actually yes. You see, world conversion to Islam is their ideology and they are hell-bent on either converting the world's or in killing them. They would continue in their march. It is a religious dogma.

Obama has been bombing Muslims since his first day in office, but don't tell Ds or the mainstream media. They don't want to know.
Now that is funny. It's the Rs who keep insisting Obama is a Muslim, or at the very least a Muslim terrorist sympathizer. They are the ones who have choked on their piss cup every time it has been pointed out to them how many Muslims Obama has killed.

He hasn't killed enough. He is pin pricking at them. Putin is killing them wholesale.

Actually yes. You see, world conversion to Islam is their ideology and they are hell-bent on either converting the world's or in killing them. They would continue in their march. It is a religious dogma.
Not true. What do they themselves say the terrorist attacks are for ... they are for revenge for the US and western governments killing "Muslims" i.e. terrorists. Perhaps Baghdadi and other scum dream of controlling the world, but do you think all the rival factions will let their area of control expand much past their own backyards? See, these terrorist groups, dictators, theocracies, and other bad asses keep each other in check by fighting each other. We should leave them alone.

Trump and his supporters have to tell new lies to defend their old lies. Japanese is not a religion. Nor were Germans. Trump and they know the concept put forward by Trump is a sick and perverted plan for mass murder. That is why they deflect and dirvert instead of meeting the debate head on.

Forum List

Back