Obama bombs Muslims

A nuclear extermination campaign is not merely going to war, it is committing a massive war crime that would make the Holocaust look like a childish indiscretion. There are 150 million Muslims in Iraq, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Lebanon alone. I suppose you want them all dead plus the 150 million in Indonesia and 200 million in Afghanistan and Pakistan. 6 million Jews were mudered in the Holocaust.

It's not like we haven't done it before.
We haven't. Japan had to be toppled causing millions of fatalities no matter how it was done. The A-bomb saved Japanese lives, because these guys would fight to their own death so long as the Emperor told them to.

You are promoting killing all Muslims, because unlike Japan where the war was over when the Emperor surrendered, there would be no party to surrender. Terrorism would never end until every Muslim was dead.

You are promoting genocide on a scale far above what has ever been seen on this earth.

But of course we both know what you're really doing is trolling.

How long have we been in Iraq? How long in Afghanistan? What now about Syria, Yemen, Nigeria, Africa, and other areas. When will it end? Is it your solution to continue to fight radical Islam for two thousand years? That's not my idea of winning.

Your 'solution' would be like us bombing China in order to defeat Japan.

But- your "solution" would actually convince Muslims all around the world that ISIS was actually correct.
well we bombed Japan and beat the Germans.
No shit, sherlock.

how many family members died killing Bin Laden?
I think a brother-in-law may have caught one between the eyes, but I don't think UBL liked him, especially after being cooped up in the house with him for months. :p

We haven't. Japan had to be toppled causing millions of fatalities no matter how it was done. The A-bomb saved Japanese lives, because these guys would fight to their own death so long as the Emperor told them to.

You are promoting killing all Muslims, because unlike Japan where the war was over when the Emperor surrendered, there would be no party to surrender. Terrorism would never end until every Muslim was dead.

You are promoting genocide on a scale far above what has ever been seen on this earth.

How long have we been in Iraq? How long in Afghanistan? What now about Syria, Yemen, Nigeria, Africa, and other areas. When will it end? Is it your solution to continue to fight radical Islam for two thousand years? That's not my idea of winning.

But- your "solution" would actually convince Muslims all around the world that ISIS was actually correct.
No shit, sherlock.
well I'm just saying, his comment was a stupid one. I proved why. Talk to your libturd friend.

No shit, sherlock.
well I'm just saying, his comment was a stupid one. I proved why. Talk to your libturd friend.
No, you didn't. You realize the A bombs were after VE day, right?

Obama has been bombing Muslims since his first day in office, but don't tell Ds or the mainstream media. They don't want to know.
Now that is funny. It's the Rs who keep insisting Obama is a Muslim, or at the very least a Muslim terrorist sympathizer. They are the ones who have choked on their piss cup every time it has been pointed out to them how many Muslims Obama has killed.

He hasn't killed enough. He is pin pricking at them. Putin is killing them wholesale.

Putin's forces- Russian forces- such as they are in the Middle East- has hardly killed any Islamic terrorists compared to the United States forces in the Middle East.

But the cons do sure admire a corrupt autocrat like Putin- for doing exactly what they would be whining about if Obama did it.
any good terrorist is a dead one.

So you approve of and admire the Obama approved campaign to kill Islamic terrorists around the world?

how many family members died killing Bin Laden?
I think a brother-in-law may have caught one between the eyes, but I don't think UBL liked him, especially after being cooped up in the house with him for months. :p
From Wikipedia
  • Khaled bin Laden, son of Osama. Killed along with his father at Abbottabad, Pakistan, May 2, 2011.[21]

They tend to ignore the US warships that President Obama sent that were within range of Syria.

If you are Assad and you are not the one who used WMD either time, as the evidence reportedly suggested, why would you be concerned about US warships and false accusations in the middle of a civil war?

Even if it weren't true, only a moron would not be concern when US warship are approaching with the aim of launch a few cruise missiles at you. You think it was an accident that Kerry offered them a way out, or that they accepted?

No shit, sherlock.
yep

So you approve of and admire the Obama approved campaign to kill Islamic terrorists around the world?
Obama's personal drone program is both illegal and hypocritical. While declaring everyone has a right to due process - pointing to the terrorists in Gitmo - he simultaneously releases them on his own without allowing them to be given their day in court AND orders the assassination of others without giving them their day in court, instead killing them based on his say-so.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with killing terrorists...

Even if it weren't true, only a moron would not be concern when US warship are approaching with the aim of launch a few cruise missiles at you. You think it was an accident that Kerry offered them a way out, or that they accepted?
If you have nothing to hide and did nothing wrong why would you be worried...or you pointing out hos nations should be worried because with Obama, whether you have done something or not, he might attack yo ass?!

Kerry offered Syria a way out? So you are claiming Assad finally backed down and adhered to Obama's Red Line? Claiming now that somehow Obama's Red line WORKED?!

:lmao:

Obama's personal drone program is both illegal and hypocritical. While declaring everyone has a right to due process - pointing to the terrorists in Gitmo - he simultaneously releases them on his own without allowing them to be given their day in court AND orders the assassination of others without giving them their day in court, instead killing them based on his say-so.

it's called hypocrisy

Obama's solution is that Americans must accept in thousands of un-vetted / inadequately vetted potential terrorists, despite ISIS vow to infiltrate the refugees and attack us like they have already done in France AND despite the attack that just happened right after Obama mocked valid citizen concerns, thereby potentially exposing ourselves to more terrorist attacks and dead Americans JUST to try to prove ISIS is not right?.

Except of course- that is just your lie- isn't it?

Obama has not proposed- and no one but a liar or an idiot would suggest- that his proposal to accept Syrian refugees fleeing ISIS will stop ISIS.

The Syrian refugees did not attack France- it was French and Belgian citizens that attacked France- French and Belgian citizens who were also Islamic extremists/terrorists/murderous thugs.

French and Belgian citizens who could have flown to the United States without any vetting at all.

Why do you believe that these Syrian refugees are the real threat to the United States?
What has been the national origin of those Islamic Terrorists who have attacked the United States?
9/11-- Saudi Arabia
Boston Bombing- Chechnya
San Bernadino- Pakistan

And we have been accepting refugees from Iraq and Afghanistan for years and years....but suddenly you are scared of Syrian refugees

So your solution is preventing those fleeing from ISIS from coming here? Refugees who take on average 1.5 to 2 years of processing to get here- when they instead could just hop on a plane to Canada and then slip across our unguarded northern border with no vetting at all?

Perhaps you think Obama should be bombing the Syrian refugees that flee ISIS to prevent them from coming here....

No shit, sherlock.
yep
Well, then. I have no clue whatsoever what point you're trying to make.

Obama's solution is that Americans must accept in thousands of un-vetted / inadequately vetted potential terrorists, despite ISIS vow to infiltrate the refugees and attack us like they have already done in France AND despite the attack that just happened right after Obama mocked valid citizen concerns, thereby potentially exposing ourselves to more terrorist attacks and dead Americans JUST to try to prove ISIS is not right?.

Except of course- that is just your lie- isn't it?

Obama has not proposed- and no one but a liar or an idiot would suggest- that his proposal to accept Syrian refugees fleeing ISIS will stop ISIS.

The Syrian refugees did not attack France- it was French and Belgian citizens that attacked France- French and Belgian citizens who were also Islamic extremists/terrorists/murderous thugs.

French and Belgian citizens who could have flown to the United States without any vetting at all.

Why do you believe that these Syrian refugees are the real threat to the United States?
What has been the national origin of those Islamic Terrorists who have attacked the United States?
9/11-- Saudi Arabia
Boston Bombing- Chechnya
San Bernadino- Pakistan

And we have been accepting refugees from Iraq and Afghanistan for years and years....but suddenly you are scared of Syrian refugees

So your solution is preventing those fleeing from ISIS from coming here? Refugees who take on average 1.5 to 2 years of processing to get here- when they instead could just hop on a plane to Canada and then slip across our unguarded northern border with no vetting at all?

Perhaps you think Obama should be bombing the Syrian refugees that flee ISIS to prevent them from coming here....

I don't, and I also don't know who the radicals look like. It's not like embedding terrorists in a group has never been done before right? you know this right? Please tell me you know this.

A nuclear extermination campaign is not merely going to war, it is committing a massive war crime that would make the Holocaust look like a childish indiscretion. There are 150 million Muslims in Iraq, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Lebanon alone. I suppose you want them all dead plus the 150 million in Indonesia and 200 million in Afghanistan and Pakistan. 6 million Jews were mudered in the Holocaust.

Because Japan and Germany declared war on the United States.

As has ISIS.

I have no problem with bombing ISIS.

You want to bomb every Muslim in the world- again using an analogy- you would be advocating bombing German-Americans in the United States during WW2 because Hitler declared war against us.

No shit, sherlock.
yep
I told you already

Then why are you bitching about it?

Because Japan and Germany declared war on the United States.

As has ISIS.

I have no problem with bombing ISIS.

You want to bomb every Muslim in the world- again using an analogy- you would be advocating bombing German-Americans in the United States during WW2 because Hitler declared war against us.
see I'd actually formulate a plan and be strategic. It is what a military leader would do. So you ranting and raving is just that, ranting and raving.

No shit, sherlock.
yep
BTW, it wasn't made at you anyway.

Forum List

Back